What's The Story?
by Annagail Lynes

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14 (NIV)

You are the light of the world.

Are you spreading your light to the world? Are you sharing your gifts and talents with this dark place? Are you speaking your unique message, telling your testimony of what God has done in your life?

Most of us aren't. Most of us are too caught-up in our own lives, our own drama, to realize that people are not saved and are not going to Heaven.

We need to be able our Father's business, doing what God put us on this Earth to do.

We are to share our gifts, our talents, our message of what God has done in our lives.

This how we share the light of who God is and what He has done for us.

It is not about beating people over the head with the Gospel, but it is about presenting our story, what God has done in our lives.

Then others will see the light that God has brought to our livesand that He can bring to theirs as well.

Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print