The Unfaithful Husband Seeking Forgiveness
by Angie Lewis

It is sad and scary how society has deemed adultery a natural part of the American culture. This is why God specifically says for believers to separate from the ungodliness of the world. I truly believe that unfaithfulness in marriage stems from not keeping in tune with our spiritual side. We have to study the word and we have to bring the word into our heart and mind on a daily basis for reflection and spiritual growth. This article is for those husbands who are repentant and want to save their marriage.

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it he will be blessed in what he does. James (1:22-25)

Are you deceiving yourself by not putting Gods perfect law into your daily life? Gods law points out sin and gives the husband the opportunity to repent and ask for Gods forgiveness. Salvation frees a man from sins control. As a believer you are free to live as God created you to live. If you are not living the way God intends for you to live, could it be that you have not yet settle your debts with God?

But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him (Ezekiel 18:21)

Pride tends to make a man selfish, and leads him into believing he deserves everything he sees and wants. Because of this attitude, it creates greed and lust, which invariably leads to immoral desires, such as adultery, pornography and all other immoral sexual sins. A husband can be released from the bondage of his temptations when he humbles himself to the Lord and accepts Christ forgiveness. When you become filled up with the Holy Spirit you will see that the worlds alluring appeal are only cheap substitutes for what God has for you.

Forgiveness comes when you let down pride and open yourself up to God by giving Him your life. Why give your life to the world? The world cant save you. The world is blind to the ways of the Lord and stands in the way of forgiveness and love. Dont be deceived any longer. Your source for everything under the sun is the One who created you. Humble your life to Him and let Him guide your paths to righteousness.

Blessed is the man who preserves under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)

Temptations do not come from God; they come from the evil desires within us. They begin with an evil thought and become sin only when we act upon them. A man must always keep Gods words written upon his heart on a daily basis as to throw off the wrong thoughts that satan tries to deceive him with. I cant tell you how important it is to continue studying the words of God and to reflect and grow on them daily. Persevere always and do not give up the fight. The fight is between good and evil. You dont want to let evil prevail do you? Come to the Lord and be forgiven.

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. (James 1:21-24)

Forgive Your Spouse of Adultery And Save Your Christian Marriage: http://youtu.be/snUGrD6Qh5k
Visit our marriage Healing Ministry: http://www.heavenministries.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print