Ambassador's of Christ
by Kathleen Angell

When going out today to garage sales, it was brought to my realization, again- how in everything,- how much we are ambassador's of Christ. Truly, in everything we do, this is so. The fields are ripe and ready for harvest comes to mind. I went into one house, and could feel the Love of God shed abroad in my heart for the young woman talking to me. The Lord's presence there. I went to another house, and the people's daughter has a brain tumor (please pray for this, that she be healed) and it was a pastor's house, and we were able to share about the Words the Lord had given recently for another person in a similar situation. And also, His wonderful outcome in it. How the Lord had turned it around. When we go through the drive up window to buy a shake on a bad day for the people, and they hand a shake that has no top and ice cream dripping down the side, I can smile, by Jesus' grace and presence, - one thing it was only a dollar,what a blessing, and another thing, it is unexpected to share a smile when someone hands you a sticky cup. It is giving some love to someone who doesn't expect it. I thank the Lord for His life that is His that gives us the ability to remain steady and loving in the little things, and I look to Him to remain steady and loving when the going gets tough. Big or small.  It is important for me to remember to give love all through the day, to slow down and not get the mentality of a salesperson, or customer, or any of those things, but remember that I belong to Jesus and opportunities can have a outcome of leading others closer to Jesus or not. I can be an ambassador or not. And I want to be an ambassador of my Lord everyday.


Sometimes I fail.  But He is able to give me the ability to go again.  It is His desire that people know His love for them. I can lean on Him in that. We're vessels. And He is able. I feel Jesus love tonight and felt Him earlier in the day, and I want to remember to allow His Light to shine, to be an expression, a Lighthouse, an Ambassador of Jesus Christ. To draw others Home to Jesus Christ.  


Sometimes it only takes a reminder that we are here for that very purpose to keep us on track.  To show His life to the world that needs Him so very much.


His love, His salvation, His healing, His care for the lost.


Thank You Lord!!!


 



My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print