NEWEST TECHNIQUES CAUSE A GLOBAL SEX-CRIME EPIDEMIC
by Eugene Lopatynsky

A devastating new wave of robberies and (sometimes) murders sex as bait and hypnotics as tools is now globally proliferating rapidly. Their object is to achieve, in one single stroke, total control over the victim, ALL HIS POSSESSIONS and DOMICILE.

Yes, SOME Christians can be vulnerable to the lure of SEX. This is especially true in our ''society"' of broken lives, broken homes, divorce, legalized betrayal and sex starved solitude. Very many have been deprived of a stable marriage and home and some may still be looking for a happier relationship or have already become vulnerable seekers of temporary pleasure.

Science has provided an immeasurable improvement of the age old tactic of getting a man dead drunk to rob him. Now the immense spread of electronic dating clubs and the development of hypnotics and mind altering drugs have begotten a new and very effective sex/lure crime epidemic.

The Complete-Surprise Attack

The individual techniques may vary according to circumstances, but the objectives and operational planning tends to remain the same. Ideally, the sex-criminals will attempt to locate a single, professional, or otherwise wealthy, elderly man, living alone, in his own or rented domicile. They seek a man who is searching for female companionship or favors and who can be approached discreetly inside his own apartment.

If the man is a foreigner and without family it makes it ideal for the criminals.

The search proceeds usually electronically. If ideal targets are not found, the operation proceeds anyway, as long as there is sufficient to gain.

The contact information and suitable hypnotics are provided to a criminal whore, who will call the guy, saying she has his telephone number from a girlfriend in a dating club and would like to visit him. She will try to make a date after dark, will prefer "romantic" darkness in his apartment, will ask for a drink and at the first opportunity will slip the hypnotic sedative into his glass.

Very soon the guy is totally unconscious and the whore can ransack his domicile as she sees fit, or open the door to her associate criminal helpers. The owner, while unconscious, is often horribly beaten up or killed, for profit or to prevent future identification, or just to satisfy the bestiality of these children of Satan.

In many countries a debt free apartment or house becomes the property of any occupant residing for so many years. The owner disappears and the apartment is in the hands of these devils. You can see that the above is an enormous improvement in gain over simple prostitution.

Before, the chances of this happening were like chances of a divorce happening, "always" to somebody else. NOW, living inside 2 Tim. 3: 1-5 (look it up), it is happening to countless millions, who, if they survive, are ashamed to admit it. In some countries a membership of a dating club for several months will virtually guarantee that efforts will made to target a promising prospect.

The details of these operations may range from doping a man unconscious in any bar or cantina, then robbing him outside - to actual planned murder to seize all his property, during a visit to his house.

Your Defensive Precautions

The victims own efforts to hide his indiscretions is the very best help these criminals anticipate.

The defense must be at least two fold. First, DO NOT PERMIT ANYBODY TO ENTER YOUR DOMICILE, especially when you are alone, without the visitor being identified beforehand name, address, occupation, etc. from credentials shown. This can be done in front of apartment security, or a friend for family member you have. If they object, absolutely do not admit them. They will object for a reason.

Secondly, somebody else, other people, must be aware WHO is visiting you, and when. We live now in an age when nobody can afford to help criminals by hiding essential facts.

It is far safer to meet STRANGERS OUTSIDE YOUR HOME, in restaurants and public places. DON'T DRINK OR EAT ANYTHING in suspicious places. Take pictures, ask questions and investigate. Be patient, and not lazy. There will be time for intimacy later, if any of this is worthwhile.

As possible, avoid electronic dating means; date someone you meet at work, or shopping or at church, somebody known to others.

Good security locks at your residence, hidden cameras and a permanently installed digital safe are basic protections nowadays. Keep ALL YOUR MAJOR VALUBLES and even the exit key in the digital safe. Look up additional information in "WISDOM UPDATE: Profit economically and learn from the bitter experience of others. Believe me, this is MUCH SMARTER than to learn out of your own bitter experience. NOW ADDED: Investment Details, Financial Bubbles, Education, and Employment", in www.christianarticles.net.net

What is Gods solution?

Ever occurred to you that man's solutions frequently don't work? What about Gods solution?

For a Christian the search for sex must be actually a careful search for marriage. Search not for fast and cheap sex, search for a marriageable partner. Investigate. This eliminates above sex traps. It means marriage before Almighty God, according to His laws, not necessarily marriage by any idolatrous priest or a greedy, money grinding pastor or an official of a satanic government. This constitutes an extremely consequential subject. At least consult "DEFEAT DIVORCE? MARRIAGE SECURITY BEGINS WITH." In chritianarticles.net

To observe GODS law for the structure and practice of marriage please see "Descipling Bible Studies" in www.mygodsremnant.info and click on any of the following-

God's Laws for Marriage and Divorce
The Structure of Authority
Obligations of Both
God's Laws for Husbands
God's Laws for Wives
Below is only the first topic.

GODS LAWS FOR MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE

1Corinthians 7:10-17, 39
10. But unto the married I give charge, YEA NOT I, BUT THE LORD, That the wife depart not from her husband
11. (but should she depart, let her remain unmarried, or else be reconciled to her husband); and that the husband leave not his wife.
12. But to the rest SAY I, NOT THE LORD: If any brother hath an unbelieving wife, and she is content to dwell with him, let him not leave her.
13. And the woman that hath an unbelieving husband, and he is content to dwell with her, let her not leave her husband.
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in the brother: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15. Yet if the unbelieving departeth, let him depart: the brother or the sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us in peace.
16. For how knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? Or how knowest thou, O husband, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
17. Only, as the Lord hath distributed to each man, as God hath called each, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all the churches.
39. A wife is bound for so long time as her husband liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is free to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
Malachi 2:14-16
14. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because Jehovah hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously, though she is thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15. And did he not make one, although he had the residue of the Spirit? And wherefore one? He sought a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16. For I hate putting away, saith Jehovah, the God of Israel, and him that covereth his garment with violence, saith Jehovah of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
Romans 7:1-3
1. Or are ye ignorant, brethren (for I speak to men who know the law), that the law hath dominion over a man for so long time as he liveth?
2. For the woman that hath a husband is bound by law to the husband while he liveth; but if the husband die, she is discharged from the law of the husband.
3. So then if, while the husband liveth, she be joined to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if the husband die, she is free from the law, so that she is no adulteress, though she be joined to another man
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14. Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever?
16. And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17. Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,
18. And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Leviticus 21:13
13. And he shall take a wife in her virginity
Matthew 5:31-32
31. It was said also, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32. but I say unto you, that every one that putteth away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, maketh her an adulteress: and whosoever shall marry her when she is put away committeth adultery.
Mark 10:11
11. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her:
Luke 16:18
18. Every one that putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and he that marrieth one that is put away from a husband committeth adultery.
Joshua 23:12
12. Else if ye do at all go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you;
13. know for a certainty that Jehovah your God will no more drive these nations from out of your sight; but they shall be a snare and a trap unto you, and a scourge in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which Jehovah your God hath given you

(There is another, last twist: Where an unbeliever truly comes to know Jesus, a "new creature is born, all things have become new". In the opinion of this writer, this can happen only once; but it creates a new ballpark, also once. Life begins anew. Old sins are forgiven. A new Christian life begins. It is the opinion of this writer, that if you are single at the time, you are free to stay single or marry. )

THE FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT POINT.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty, and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEASD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info and www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print