Unholy Seraphim and Cherub the Final Deception
by Roy Francois

"Do not rejoice O Philistia, all of you, for the rod of you striking is broken, because the viper comes forth from the root of the snake[Satan] and his fruit is the fiery flying seraph [or seraphim" [Isaiah 14:29]

Fiery Flying Unholy Seraphim:

https://youtu.be/GWkfYWGELuU

Introduction:
Just the sub-title of this article seems to introduce contradiction into the discussion. To say that there is such a thing as black light may be a bit hard to believe, but there's a black light that's blacker than the blackest night, a light that leads to hell. Science tells us that black is the absence of light, that there's no light in blackness. That in total darkness [blackness] we can see nothing at all.

Jesus gave a somewhat different meaning to the properties of light, Jesus said:
"The light of the body is the eye: If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light: but if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!" [Matt 6:22-23]

Jesus confirms that there is a light called darkness, and He adds, that darkness can run very deep. This darkness, this Black Light masquerades' as the White Light! This Black Light was created by the White Light and once radiated the Pure White Light of its creator. This Black Light once singed the praises of its creator throughout creation. This Black Light once ruled over angels in heaven. This Black Light had everything going for it; it was the most beautiful of all God's creations.

This Black Light's name was originally Lucifer; whose very name means light. Lucifer's friends and followers calls him 'The Light Bearer" but as we shall see, his light leads to death and hell.

This Black Light has always held an attraction for mankind, the main attraction for mankind to this Black Light is its ability to deceive and convince him, that he [man] is God, it all boils down to that! This was the big downfall of Lucifer, he wanted to be like God; he envied the Son of God Jesus the Christ! This lust to sit on the Throne of God as God is passed on to all who falls under its spell. All who falls under this spell of Lucifer see themselves as Gods [divine] and above all mankind in wisdom and knowledge in all things.

Those who fall under this spell elevate themselves above others by giving themselves names and titles like:
Illuminati, Ascended Masters, Physic Healers, advanced alien's; light beings from world billions of light years away from earth etc. names and titles that places them above others as Gods!

This Lucifer has just about convinced the whole world that he is God; this Black Light has blanketed the world with blasphemy, degenerate filth, and a view that says I do as I please and give account to no one, there is no God besides me, because I AM the I AM; the I AM presences and I are one therefore "I AM!" These are they who call themselves Illuminati and Ascended Masters, the Black Light Bearers of Lucifer. These Black Light Bears are evangelizing the world for Lucifer which leads to a world of death and destruction.

These Black Light Bearers has infiltrated most every home in the world, just about every Christian Church and has completely swallowed-up the Entertainment Industry. Luciferians, and I mean all religions that do not worship the God of the Bible and His Son must worship Lucifer, there is no other. There's only the Lord Jesus Christ and Lucifer aka Satan the snake! In this article we will identify this Black Light as Lucifer. This black Light is responsible for all the wars that have ever been fought from the beginning of the world until this very day. This Black Light is responsible for every baby born sick, every cancer cell in existence. This Black Light is taught in our schools, in our universities, [as evolution] in our churches and all across the media. This Black Light is also known as:
THE BEAST OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

The UFO Religion and the Fiery Black Light of Lucifer!

The UFO seraphim religion is simply angel worship [fallen angels] it dates back to the fall of the god of this religion, Lucifer. It's called the new age religion, but it's just renewed interest in the same old devil worshiping religion of the pass. This is the religion that has taken control of the world's imagination and hearts. The main components of this religion that makes it so irresistible to the world at large is one; its power to convince people that they are divine, the other is that there is no accountability for sin. In this religion there is no God who will condemn your soul to a prison cell for criminal spirits called hell no matter how much wrong you do because you are God.

One thing that truly captivates the mind is the fiery flying seraphim [UFOs] religion from the root of the snake [Satan] that Isaiah 14:29 speaks of is that these fiery flying unholy seraphim [fallen angels] dances around in the night skies and play sinister games with man's imagination. If the world could truly see this god in its true form it would have nothing to do with him, he's hideous, smelly and slimy. But he's very careful to never let his followers to see in his natural form because he knows they would be repulsed by him. When he does appear to his worshipers he's in disguise, he appears in somewhat the form of his former self. He appears as Lucifer, the being of light, but this is now just a disguise because his normal appearance is now in the form of a slimy reptile.

This slimy reptile was once the most beautiful of all God's creations, this now slimy reptile was once the envy of God's created order. Because of its pride in its beauty, this once beautiful being of light thought he should be worshiped above Christ, or at least on equal par with the Son of God. His lust to be worshiped as God got the better of him, he concocts a plot to overthrow the Son of God and sit in his seat "in the sides of the north" Lucifer was full of wisdom, he knew there was no way he could overthrow the Father, but he wanted to sit in the seat of Christ who is the only one who is like the Father in everything. So Lucifer declares his independence from Christ, he states:

"I will!" I will ascend above the stars of God; I will ascend into heaven; I will ascend into the sides of the North "I will" be like the Most High!"

At this point the once powerful and beautiful Lucifer becomes a rebel and traitor to his kingdom and its government. At this point Lucifer is no longer the Light Bearer of Christ he once was, he's no longer the being of light he was created to be, his light has turned into darkness. He's now a new creature, he's not the beautiful creature that Christ created, not only does his light goes out but his appearance changes. He goes from a fiery holy flying cherub to an unholy still fiery flying cherub that is now out to overthrow its creator's kingdom and its appearance is now in the form of a slimy reptile, because that's what he's now become. He's now really full anger and can't stand the sight of himself. Being full of anger at his creator he now sets out to slander and bring charges against his Lord.
The Lord had just created a new intelligent and holy being called man, here Lucifer sees the opportunity to gain the worship he so lusts after. It's all about religion and worship with Lucifer! The new creation, the man and his companion, the woman are as innocent children in the garden. Lucifer, knowing he cannot approach the couple in his present fallen hideous looking state because they would probably find no special beauty in him. So Lucifer somehow is allowed by the snake to inhabit it, it seems the snake was a very beautiful animal before it was cursed, something maybe on the order of Lucifer himself. So Lucifer finds the woman alone and approaches her, he's now in the form of the snake which was very attractive and the woman also find it very attractive. So Lucifer approaches the woman and woos her with his charm, so he begins a conversation with her which leads to this question:

"Has God said thou shall not eat from any trees in the garden? The woman replies; we may eat of the trees of the garden, but the tree that's in the midst of the garden we shall not eat thereof lest we die."
Now Lucifer has the woman right where he wants her, interested in his conversation. He now goes forward with his diabolical plot to pull the couple into his plan of disobedience to the Lord and the worship of himself, he now brings slanderous charges against the Lord. The fallen flying fiery unholy cherub now tells the woman:
"that's a lie." Here the very first charge the fallen fiery cherub levels against his creator is that he's a liar! This is a very serious charge to level against the King of the Universe, one who is held in the highest esteem as the Holist of all beings. With all the citizens of the universe looking on, angels and whatever other beings that might be out there, Lucifer begins his campaign of slander against his maker. This flying fiery cherub turned retile is determine to have his worship at any cost. The first lie this reptile told was when he claimed he would ascend into heaven and be like the Most High. Now his second lie was when he called his maker a liar. Now his third lie:
"you will not surly die; for God knows full well that in the day you eat thereof, you shall be as the gods knowing good and evil."
Now in last lie, this fiery flying snake lays the foundation on which his church stands, it is the corner-stone of his temple of worship; you are divine and eternal and will never die, no matter how bad the life you live. This is the beginning of the UFO religion of the anti-Christ and as I said, this new age religion is just renewed interest in a demonic religion probably as old as man himself. Now Lucifer has formed the creed of his temple of worship which now includes both angels and men. You are eternal and divine and will never die! So now we might ask; if Lucifer has become this file and slimy creature that I describe him as, why would God allow him at times to transform himself into a being of light to deceive others?

"Satan keep transforming himself into a being of light"

In understanding why, we must first go back and take a second look at what just happened, when Lucifer leveled these charges against his maker it wasn't in isolation, it was before the entire creation of men and angels and whatever other intelligent beings God may have out there. If God had just wacked Lucifer and silenced him, there may have been many lingering questions. Remember, Lucifer had already convinced one third of the angels of heaven and now the newly created man to join him in his rebellion against God, how many other angels looking on that may be still undecided? According to Isaiah, he even convinced seraphim to follower him in his rebellion. They may have asked, why had God silenced Lucifer so quickly, was Lucifer about to make his case against the creator?
How can this be settled once and for all time for the entire universe to witness? So as in any case in a just court of law, the Lord gave Lucifer everything necessary to prove his case that the Holy Ruler and King was unfair to his creatures and lies to them to keep them in slavery to himself. Let's see if Lucifer's way leads to life or death, let's prove to the entire universe which is a loving God who have the best interest in heart for his subjects? Let Lucifer have his own world to govern, since the man has already put the deeds to the earth in his hands anyway. Give Lucifer the means to transform into his former self, at lease in appearance, since that's his most powerful weapon, give him all he needs to prove the charges he leveled against the Most Holy and High. You got what you need, now prove your case!

So Lucifer now has all that he needs to prove his case, he's got his own world to govern, he's got his angels to do his bidden which also include men and seraphim. It wasn't God who gave the title to this world to Lucifer, it was the man, so now God have to untangle the man from the evil god he's gotten himself mixed up with. This will be a hard process for the man, but in the end God will exult him above all creation, and the universe will realize just what Lucifer had done to this newly created innocent being. The universe will watch as Lucifer intentionally drags [the man] him to the verge of self-destruction to show his hatred for him, and in the end it will be the God who truly love him who will lay down his live for that which he loves. Then all questions of all beings in the universe will be answered, who should be the rightful ruler; THE LORD GOD, and non-other.

This is the history, the genesis of the UFO [flying fiery Seraphim] religion. Now that Lucifer has all he needs to build his temple of worship and attempt to destroy the man in the long run, the being he hates the most, the man who's in God's image. But before he destroys the man he must make him bow down before him worship him as God to fulfill the original the lust that caused his fall in the first place. The first thing we find in Lucifer's kingdom, and has been introduced by the evil unholy fiery flying cherub himself is man's worst enemy, death. So the first thing the universe notice about Lucifer's kingdom is that it's not a kingdom of life but one of death. Not a great start for one who claim to make a better ruler than the giver of life.
Lucifer's kingdom is mainly about two things, the worship he so lusts for and to destroy the man who he has already led to death before he can be redeemed and ascend into heaven and self-worship. Here's the reason that Lucifer hates you so much; God is going to do something with the little inferior man made from dust that will really get Lucifer's rage going. God is going to take the little inferior man made from dust and exult him above the angels to where Lucifer tried to ascend. God is going to place that inferior little man on the Throne as King of the Universe, to sit in the Sides of the North to the very place where Lucifer was trying to take by force. If this wasn't bad enough for Lucifer, God would even place this pony inferior little man made from dust in the Family of God as God, the place that the beautiful Lucifer lusted after and caused his fall. The lowly little creature made from dust was given for free what Lucifer destroyed himself trying to take by force, the physical man has even been placed in the Family of God, Father, Son [physical man] and Holy Spirit.
Lucifer is truly angry now put to shame by this lowly man, being brought underfoot of this lowly creature and in the end be imprisoned by this creature called man or the Son of man Jesus the Christ. Do you see why Lucifer hates you so much? You represent everything that Lucifer destroyed himself trying to be, that's why he's out to destroy you. He hates your guts!
The next thing Lucifer does is to get physical beings from somewhere out in the created universe to lust after women of the earth. Remember, all sin is of Lucifer, the original sinner. So after it's been reviled that the redeemer is to be born of a woman, Lucifer sets out to contaminate the DNA of man to prevent the redeemer from being born of a woman. So here comes the first and only UFO invasion of the earth of beings from another world, now this was real mechanical intergalactic, interplanetary flying machines with real physical beings aboard. [different from the UFO flying fiery unholy seraphim from the root of the snake].

"Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed..."

Here we see that Lucifer does have a physical seed in the earth. But who or what is this seed:

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown." [Gen 6:1-4]

This is the physical seed of Lucifer, Satan. The Nephilim!

This would be the only time the earth would be invaded by outside forces, after this point all UFOs would be of the earth, from hell itself, within the earth. God had condemned these beings for invading the earth and violating the women of the earth. They were locked down in deep darkness so that they would never alter creation again. Lucifer was successful in corrupting the human gene-pool but he had one problem, he didn't affect everyone, almost everyone, but not everyone. There was one original bloodline left on earth, that one was the family of Noah. Noah was a righteous man before God in all his ways, in fact God said he was the only perfect man left.
Now we know from other portions of scripture that God could not have been saying Noah was perfect in that he had no sin, because his body must die because of the sin that's in him like everyone else, and he did die as we all must do. This perfection God was referring to must have been his DNA, so God sent a great deluge to destroy all mankind that had been infected with demonic blood, including the Nephilim and the children of the Nephilim, which included all of mankind except Noah and his family. Now remember, all of this is the result the man giving his kingdom over to Lucifer.
The first infestation from physical beings from another star system or somewhere in our own solar system came when they took notice of the women of the earth. The bible states that they notice that they were good-looking and fine, so they abandoned the rightful abode [not the third heaven] but their rightful abode somewhere out in space.

These could not have been the fallen angels of heaven because they don't have reproductive organs, they are a different species than man, [each seed produces after its own kind] so where did the sperm, the seed come from to reproduce human physical beings if these were spirit creatures with no reproductive organs? Only God can give this seed of life, Lucifer does not have this capability, that's why we see him and his angels [UFOs] flying around kidnaping men and stealing their sperm, and women, stealing their eggs, to alter the genetic make-up of man today. Remember, beings from another star system can no longer invade earth and impregnate the women of the earth. So now Lucifer comes up with another way to reproduce his demonic see in the seed of man.

He sends out his disciples [the fiery flying unholy seraphim] to kidnap both men and women and steal their seeds and eggs to create his physical race of devils. Usually, the person who is kidnaped by the fiery flying seraphim [UFO's] had already gotten themselves mixed up in the occult in one form or another; the deep things of Satan!
"As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of man." [Matthew 24:37]

Somewhere out among the stars there seem to have been or is a race of beings that are similar to man in genetic make-up. The difference being that they were only able to reproduce male offspring and they grew into giants, these physical beings seem to have known that they could mate with women of the earth even before they abandoned their home. The bible states that they took wives of any they choose.

Many people confuse these beings with the spirit beings that were kicked out of heaven a long with Lucifer during the Lucifer rebellion. Whereas the warring angels of Lucifer was evicted, the bible states that these other being left their rightful abode, there is no indication that they were forced to leave home and go whoring with the women of the earth. It was the lust in their hearts for this new creature that God had created that caused them to abandon their rightful abode. There is ample evidence, both scriptural and non-scriptural that there were giants in the earth and that in their sight men appeared to be like insects:

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." [Numbers 13:33]

So the DNA altering, the genetic tampering that was taking place in the time of Noah's day would be also happening when the Lord returns, but would be done differently than before since Lucifer can no longer entice beings from another physical world to impregnate women of the earth. This is at the heart of the UFO religion, Lucifer's worshipers are first used as lab-rats and then set for destruction by their god and his fiery flying unholy seraphim, the UFOs. This worshipping of UFOs is straight from the pit of hell.

We have a good example of this in the UFO worshiping cult known as "Heaven's Gate" the members of this UFO religion believed that through them allowing beings from another star system or dimension to come and possess their bodies [demonic possession] it would bring enlightenment and salvation, but what they got in the end was demonically possessed by the fiery flying seraphim of the root of Satan. The Heaven's Gate UFO Religion is most known for the mass suicide of 39 members of its congregation in 1997. This was at the appearance of the Hale-Bopp comet, they had been led to believe that aliens who were supposed to be their creators were concealing their ship [UFO] in the tail of the comet, if they didn't hop on board now they may never get another chance. This is the end result of the UFO religion, first demonic possession then the rapturing of themselves to hell by Lucifer and his fiery flying seraphim. This is the stuff of the hellish UFO religion, the religion of the anti-Christ!

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie because they have not a love of the truth." [2 Thes 2:9]

Who knows just how many suicides that maybe the result of this UFO religion? One thing we know for sure is that the rate of suicide is climbing every day. Again, Lucifer proves his kingdom to be one of death and not of life, now with all the lives he's taking, he cannot resurrect a single one of them and wouldn't even if he could because he hates your guts, his is truly a kingdom and religion of death. This is the religion that leads to the destruction of Lucifer's world, the religion of his own making, the religion of the anti-Christ!

The United States Air Force was given the job of investigating the UFO phenomenal, of these fiery flying unholy seraph of the root of Satan. Their conclusion:

"In our experience, the persons making reports seem in nearly all cases appears to be normal, responsible individuals. In most cases they are quite calm, at least by the time they make a report. They are simply puzzled about what they saw and hope that they can be helped to a better understanding of it. Only a very few are obviously quite emotionally disturbed, their minds being filled with pseudoscientific, pseudo-religious or other fantasies."

Notice that in this report the people who are witnessing these fiery flying seraphim are not just a bunch of crack-pots, according to this government report of Project Blue Book, they are mostly normal, responsible people. Some were Air Force Pilots, astronauts, those who navigates the skies and knows what's supposed to be there and what's not. Now others the report states seem quite emotionally disturbed and being filled with fantasies. Could the fantasies they describe be like those of the Heaven's Gate Cult, fantasies of being raptured to heaven by the fiery flying unholy seraphim of the root of Satan? One thing is sure, it's not just the so-called conspiracy nuts who are witnessing these beings, but also men of science, so they cannot claim that it's just mass delusion of the religiously insane. They are real fiery flying unholy seraphim that has taken over the skies of Lucifer's world to preach the gospel of the anti-Christ and gather his followers for the arrival of his coming, their lord, the cosmic Christ, Lucifer! Now contrary to the belief of the UFO religionist, sciences don't believe that whatever it is that's flying around the first heaven [the atmosphere surrounding the earth] comes from anywhere other than earth, and I agree with their conclusion. I don't think that there's much question any more whether or not they exist, but where do they come from, that's the question!
The question is, are they the gods that created mankind as the UFO religion teaches, are they man's creators who traveled billions of miles across space or are they demons from out of the core of earth, hell? All one has to do is to look at their activities to determine if they are good or evil. What good god would tell his creatures to go and commit suicide, as in the case of the Heaven's Gate UFO Cult? What good god would need to kidnap its creatures and do experiments on them to determine just what's inside of them, if you created them you are supposed to know what's inside of them. Why would they have to steal seeds from the man they supposedly created to see what's its make-up, don't they know if they created the seed in the first place?
The worship of fallen angels also includes the worship of the planetary system [the host of heaven] as gods, the planet Jupiter is worshiped by the Pope and his Roman Catholic Church to this very day.

"And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven and should be driven to worship them and serve them which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all the nations under the whole heaven." [Deu 4:19]

Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest known planet in our Solar System and is still worshiped by the Roman Church even to this day [as sun or star worship]. This giant world is two and a half times the mass of all the other planets of our Solar System combined and is a gaseous planet. Jupiter along with Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are called gas giants. As with all the visible planets of our Solar System [the host of heaven] these worlds were and are worshiped as gods as part of the host of heaven. It was the Romans who named this world Jupiter after their god. Viewed from earth Jupiter appears to be the third brightest light-source in the night sky, only the Moon and Venus are brighter. When I first took notice of Jupiter years ago it seems to me to be a small star that never ignited, I probably got this idea from reading information on the make-up of the planet, but that idea stuck we me even before I had ever heard anything of scientist attempting to ignite it. It may seem that I'm going off topic, but keep in mind that we are talking about UFO [ fallen seraphim that lights up the night skies, just as the planets does.]

The Roman God Jupiter

Go to you-tube site below for proof the Catholic's Church's worship of the planet Jupiter to this very day:

https://youtu.be/WIpX2S-K6i8

There's no separating the UFO Religion from Rome and the Roman Catholic Church and its god, Jupiter. The final act of Lucifer [the fiery flying unholy cherub] will be to show himself as a consuming fire, again copying the things of God to pervert them. Our God is a consuming fire that will consume the inferior fire of Jupiter, but in the beginning the world will be amazed. Some claim that Jupiter has already been ignited, but I don't buy that, when it really happens the world will be well aware that something major has taken place in our solar system. I believe this act of Lucifer will destabilize our world and cause it to wobble like a drunken man as the bible states.

Remember, at the birth of Jesus a great star was seen in the sky which signaled the arrival of the Christ. Satan [Lucifer] who always copy the things of Christ to stage a counterfeit to it will have his great star in the sky to signal to his waiting world that their lord Lucifer [Satan] has arrived. Can you imagine the gaseous worlds exploding causing a chain reaction after the ignition of Jupiter and the power produced by all this activity taking place in our solar system? The question will be, who can make war with this god, who sets worlds ablaze with just his passing by them? The final Luciferian Light-Show will be nothing short of spectacular.

If Lucifer is to stage an event that fools the Christian world that this is the second coming of Christ, those who doesn't study the bible for themselves, it's going to have to be one amazing and spectacular event. With this igniting of the Roman god Jupiter, there will be many chariots of their gods [UFO's] flying all around the first heaven, the atmosphere surrounding the earth. The UFO's will confirm in the minds of all Luciferians that they were right all the along that these fallen angels [fiery flying unholy seraphim] who fly around in their chariots are indeed the gods who created them. There's no separating the UFO religion worship of fallen angels from the planetary worship of Rome and now the entire world. This is the unholy fiery flying seraphim from the root the snake which is also the god of science who whispers in the ear of the scientist to play God and ignite a gaseous world to signal the arrival of their god, Lucifer.

As we can see from the video above, the Pope and his church worships the planet Jupiter to this very day, the problem for the worshipers of the god Jupiter is that the light that is emitted to this earth by Jupiter is only reflected light from the Sun, a God must be the source of its own light and not the reflected light of another so-called god. There are two other Roman gods that lights up the night sky brighter than their god Jupiter [The Moon and Venus] this must be rectified, if Jupiter is the god above all other gods it must at some point shine brighter than any other god in the night sky, the solution? It must be ignited!

Jupiter is called the king of all the so-called gods and has two brothers, Pluto who rules the underworld and Neptune who's in charge of the sea. These two lesser gods were given their positions by the so-called great god Jupiter it is claimed. If Jupiter is the greater god then Jupiter's light must shine brighter in the night sky than the lesser god Neptune, Jupiter must be ignited. This igniting of the god Jupiter will have a devastating effect on our Solar System; this last act of playing God by the gods of science will destabilize the entire Solar System and cause the earth reel to and fro like a drunkard:

"The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; its transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again." [Isaiah 24:20]

That's the results of Lucifer's final light-show act, all the talk of NASA having already ignited Jupiter is I believe, non-sense, when this final act takes place all will know of it. This last light-show of the being that was once the Light Bearer of God, the being that deceives through light, will cause the earth to be uninhabitable just as it had become before the Spirit of the Lord hovered above the earth to recreate it for man.

When I gave up the occult, the UFO religion [with the help of the Lord] I must admit that life began to seem to be a bit boring at first, all the nighttime light-shows of Lucifer [amazing dreams] stopped. The dreams you experience in these night shows of Lucifer will either drive you mad or make you believe you are God. The true Christian must live by faith; in this process the Christian does not look for constant revelations from God; he doesn't look for flashing lights every time he closes his eyes. The true Christians doesn't look to spirit guides [UFOs and beings of light] to dazzle them with amazing lucid dreams and outer-body experiences. True Christians doesn't expect God to entertain him every night with these spirit beings that show-up in dreams telling them that they are God. This is the kind of stuff that happens once the Christian abandons Christ and gets caught-up in Lucifer's diabolical game of occult magic and godhood apart from God.
In the Christian experience the disciple of Christ may go months or even years without hearing the voice of God, [and God does speak, but we must listen] because God is not out to entertain the disciple but to prepare and strengthen him or her for a mission. In the world of the occult [UFO religion] there is constant spirit communication and delusional experiences. Since I abandon the religion of Lucifer I now go to sleep and get a good night's rest and wake-up refreshed whereas before it was constant dreaming all night, dreams of godhood, dreams of flying through space light a god, dreams of fighting monsters and dreams of walking through walls. In these addictive night-time light-shows of Lucifer I would be entertain all night long with the most beautiful women showing up.
In these night-time light-shows of Lucifer I was a god, I could fly through the roof of some woman's house I choose [if she was on the same wave-length as I] and invade her privacy, I could concentrate my consciousness on that woman and make her appear at my door the next day! You may not believe what I'm saying, but it's true, these are some of the satanic powers that hook the person and make the UFO religion so appealing to so many in these end-times.

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie" [2Thess 2:11]

Dreams of being godlike from Lucifer are one of the main addictive elements of the occult UFO life and one of the most powerful of all the Fiery Black-Light-Shows of Lucifer. One such dream is the dream of being able to fly. Now I'm not saying that all dreams of flying are satanic, but the addiction come when we get to the point where we must have this experience every time we go to sleep on a regular basis, at this point they go to the occult to learn to produce this effect at will which leads to further involvement into the deep things of Satan. The flying dream can become very addictive, imagine being able to fly like Super Man and the dream is very Lucid and in living color.

These strong delusions that God allows to the deceive person because this is what they want; they have used their free-will to choose whom they will serve; they have chosen to serve themselves and Lucifer. These strong delusions are powerful, you see, the flashing light-shows of Hollywood are nothing compared to the night time light-shows of Lucifer where the disciple becomes more than just a spectator, but becomes an actual participant in this satanic game of godhood. This is what I had to be freed from, these delusions of godhood apart from God the Father and His Son Jesus the Christ.

"If the light that's in you be darkness, O' how deep is that darkness?" [Jesus the Christ!]

Everything about Lucifer is associated with light, the light that is actually darkness. I remember back in the 1970's we used to use what was called black lights to light up our parties. Now I know it sound like a contradiction to claim that there is such a thing as black light when the definition of black is supposed to be the absence of light. We can try to get a little understanding of what light is. Light falls along the electromagnetic spectrum along with our vision, there are many forms of light on the spectrum, some light we can see with the naked eye and others we cannot see without the aid of electronic equipment.
One from of light that we cannot see with the naked eye is called inferred light, even though we cannot see this light it is still there and is light. Each color of light along this electromagnetic spectrum has its own frequency which separates it from the other light colors along this spectrum. White light includes all the many frequencies of the different hues that's why we can see all the different colors in a room when we turn on a white light. Remove the frequencies associated with the green from the white light and no matter how good our eyes are; no matter how much green is in that room or how bright the light is we would never see green in that room. This is called light manipulation, this is done all the time in television transmission and reception. If man who was created lower than the angels can manipulate light to this extent, just think of what an angel [a fiery fallen cherub] who was created as a being of light can accomplish with light; Major Deception!
The greatest of all light manipulators is Lucifer, Satan, who is no longer a being of light but still have the ability to transform himself into a being of light for short periods of time to deceive, Satan keeps transforming himself into a being of light; he keeps appearing as Lucifer, the Great Black Light manipulator and Master of the Black-Light Show! Lucifer's once White Light has now turned black as he uses it to deceive the lost world. This is the Black Light of Lucifer; Satan, the flying unholy fiery cherub; the Devil!
Hollywood, Television, Los Vegas, the illuminated Christmas tree, Christians saints set ablaze and used as night lights to light-up the night-time orgies of Rome to the ignition of the god of Rome Jupiter and now especially the cell phone is nothing more than the Black Light-Shows of the being who keeps transforming himself into a being of light!

Another one of the things that makes this UFO religion of death so irresistible to man is its gifts of technologies which Lucifer uses through man to create his Black-Light-Shows to deceive the world, technology that's also got Lucifer's world on the verge of self-destruction. This is one of the major means used by Lucifer to lead his enemy, the man, to self-destruction. Another means is light, remember earlier I stated that God had allowed Lucifer the use of one of his most powerful weapons? Well that weapon is the very stuff Lucifer was originally made of, his most powerful weapon is light itself. First let's take a look at Lucifer's world of advanced technology and the role it plays in the destruction of his own world and then we'll look at his misuse of light.
Once Lucifer had fallen because of his lust to seat in the seat of God as God, this lust was pass on to his offspring, his children, his worshipers. Remember, I stated that one of the irresistible factors that makes this UFO religion so attractive to men is that it teaches man that he, man is God, and this is where science is captured by the UFO religion. In order to feel like a god, to convince one's self that he is god, he must possess the things and power of a god. The first thing a god should be able to do is light up his world. A thing a god should not have to do is travel at the slow pace of the horse and carriage. A god shouldn't have to travel hundreds of miles on horseback to attack his enemies, he should be able to hit them form space or from anywhere on earth that he chooses. A god should be able to fly everywhere he goes; he should be able to travel to other world like at least to Mars.
A god should be able to see his enemies even from his central location, he should be able to track their location anywhere they travel. These are just some of the things necessary to being at least a god in the making, so here come the UFO religion and Lucifer to present these gifts to the would be god called man. The prophet Daniel spoke of this illegally obtained knowledge that help convince man that he, man is God, he calls it "the sudden increase in knowledge" and all the man has to do is bow down and do an act of worship before Lucifer, but in doing this man must deny his creator and spit on him as Lucifer [Satan] did when found the Son of God in the flesh on earth. The man will be given these powers of a god, but it's really not a gift, it comes at great cost to man. Now in giving this gifts of a god to man something even more is required of certain men in another part of Lucifer's religious order.

Lucifer's goal is not complete until he sits sin the seat of God, on the Throne of God. And where is that throne here on earth in Lucifer's world? It's the Temple in Jerusalem! King Solomon's Temple, the temple throne he will mount and declare to the world that he, Lucifer, is God! In the end there must be only one true super power under Lucifer that control this power, even though all governments of this earth is Lucifer's because he's the god of this world. That's why he could offer all the kingdoms of the world in all their splendor to the Son of God if he would bow down and do an act of worship before him. Do you see how important this act of worship is to Lucifer and sitting in the seat of God here on earth?
Now in order to accomplish this Lucifer must make a deal with the rulers of this temple, this Throne of God on earth. This is still Lucifer's UFO religion in its final hours of preparation before he burst through the clouds with his regiments of UFOs, his flying fiery seraphim imitating the return of Jesus the Christ and mount the throne at King Solomon's Temple. But first a deal must be struck with the rulers of that temple, in order for Lucifer to get the desires of his heart, he must give the rulers of this temple the desires of their hearts. Now what is it the rulers of King Solomon's Temple wants more than anything else in this world? Its ruler ship of this world because God said that in the end the world will be governed from Jerusalem, but not from a corrupt temple at Jerusalem. They truly believe that this is their heritage, to rule the world. Lucifer is well aware of that lust and will capitalize on it. Now let me clear something up here, we know that the rulers of King Solomon's Temple are Jews, I'm not condemning the Jewish race here. This is the bloodline of the messiah, there is holy blood here, but coming out of and corrupting of that holy bloodline is the anti-Christ lord of the UFO religion and the fallen flying fiery seraphim of the root of the snake, the UFOs. I love the Jews because salvation is of the Jews, but we dare not forget that the anti-Christ [Lucifer's final inhabitation of man] who mounts the Throne of God in Jerusalem is also of the Jewish race, making what he does nothing less than the unforgivable sin of treason.
"THE OATH TO LUCIFER"

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and Swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self-evasion of mind in me whatever, binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low watermark, where the tide ebbs and flow twice in twenty-four four; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." [Captain Morgan, freemason Exposed] THE OATH!

This is the oath to Lucifer that must be taken by the rulers of King Solomon's Temple, God's Throne on earth that Lucifer so lust after. For their loyalty, Lucifer will give them the technology and military might to rule this world; the thing they so lust after. Here we'll take a look at another branch of the UFO religion, the ruling branch, the builders, the corners-stones layers, the foundation on which the rest of the UFO religion is built. Take another look at the oath the first president of this great nation had to take as a Mason, as ruler in King Solomon's Temple. Have you ever seen anything like this in the word of God, what is this secret that must be kept on the pain of such a horrible death? The secret that must be kept is the deal made with Lucifer to place him on the throne in Jerusalem in exchange for illegal UFO technology, the technology that would conquer the world and in the end bring the world to the brink of destruction.

The kingdom that would become the greatest and most powerful of all time would be called the "Great Eagle" which is spoken of in the Book of Revelation. All the knowledge and technology to build this "Great Eagle" would be given to those who serve at the Throne of Lucifer, the Synagogue of Satan. Men who had taken the oath to Lucifer like the very first King of the Great Eagle, George Washington who was a Mason and ruler in King Solomon's Temple who had taken the oath to Lucifer. The first King of the Great Eagle pledged his life to Lucifer on September 1, 1752 at the Fredericksburg Lodge and was initiated into the Kingdom of Lucifer as a Mason. He was made an apprentice on November 4, and at the age of 21 on August 4th 1752 he was made ruler in Lucifer's Temple, he was made Grand Master!

So the first king of the Great Eagle [USA] the greatest nation ever known had sworn allegiance to the cause of Lucifer and had taken an oath on his life to do Lucifer's will and for his allegiance he was made a god in the earth. The rulers of King Solomon's Temple had placed their man as king of the Great Eagle, the place of power that would rule Lucifer's world.

Men like Benjamin Franklin, who contributed much to the building of One Nation Under Lucifer, who was the only founding fathers to sign all four documents that created the new republic; The Declaration of Independence, The Treaty with France, The Peace Treaty with Britain and The Constitution was also initiated into the Kingdom of Lucifer. We don't the know actual date of his initiation, but we do know that he was made ruler [Grand Master] of King Solomon's Temple Pennsylvania in 1734. Do a little research of your own and you'll find that most of if not all of the founding fathers worshiped the flying fiery unholy cherub and his flying unholy fiery seraphim [UFO fallen angels].

The origins of America [ The Great Eagle] are in the occult, the religion of Lucifer, most of the great minds that built this great nation were occultist and many were Masons, keepers of King Solomon's Temple. They built the capital on occult principles, it's designed with Lucifer in mind. George Washington laid the corner-stone dressed in his masonry Luciferian garb. This is their part of the bargain with Lucifer, the greatest power that will in the end rule the world must be openly dedicated to him, in exchange they would be given the UFO military technology to conquer any nation that comes against it, that's Lucifer's end of the bargain.

There will never be a time when America will not defend Israel because it's a creation of Israel, not as Israel the nation, but Israel the religion, the religion of King Solomon's Temple. Lucifer kept his end of the bargain, and the final act of Israel in keeping its end of the bargain is that they raise the occultist [the star of Moloch] flag of Lucifer over the Temple and nation, announcing to the world that it is the domain of Lucifer, the god of the masons and King Solomon's Temple so that when he arrives he would naturally take his seat on his throne at King Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. The deal has been finalized, both parties got what they wanted. So when Lucifer burst through the clouds with his regiments of UFOs, his fiery flying unholy seraphim [the world will believe it's the angels of the Lord] impersonating the Christ there will be no doubt where's he headed, to his throne to be worshiped, King Solomon's Temple, God's Throne on earth, the seat of the Government of God!

"For who in the sky (the atmosphere), shall be ranked with Jehovah; who among the sons of the mighty is like Jehovah?" [Psalm 89:6]

When Lucifer arrives with his regiments of fiery flying seraphim of the root of the snake [UFO's] he will be known as Miatrey the messiah, but he will actually be the anti-Christ, but the deceived world will worship him as Christ.
MIATREYA the Anti-Christ

Theosophy a Leader in the UFO Fiery Flying Unholy Seraphim Religion
New England Director of the House of Theosophy seminar on August 18, 1991:
"UFO's and Aliens are part of the New World Order. They are benevolent beings which will aid mankind in attaining the goal of becoming one humanity. They will appear at the proper time to enable mankind to make that Quantum Leap of Collective Consciousness -- when the Christ appears."
This is Lucifer's New World Order of his UFO religion, the One World Religion that's in its advanced stages of development right now. The director of this new age religion calls the fiery flying seraphim from the root of Satan; benevolent [compassionate] beings and most of the world now agrees with this, the director states:

"when Christ appears"

this Christ being referred to is actually the anti-Christ, the Cosmic-Christ, Lucifer, the snake and Satan, Maitreya! The Word of God warned that this would happen, this anti-Christ, would appear surrounded by clouds of UFOs/fiery flying seraphim from the root of the snake and the world will worship him as the true Christ. This is not make-believe or science fiction, it's real and was foretold thousands of year before it happens. The only way of escape from this major world deception is to run to the word of God and his Son, Jesus the true Christ. Many will believe this to be the rapture of the saints but find themselves raptured to hell When Lucifer [Maitreya] first arrives with his army of UFOs he will institute a period of peace, a forced peace for a period of about three and a half years.
Many will believe this to be the peace the Lord will bring to the new earth when he begins his thousand-year government in the earth. But this is just a forced peace because everyone's afraid of this powerful being, the cry will go out "who is able to make war with him?" so there will be a three-and-a-half-year period of forced peace. But at the end of that period something happens and all hell breaks out, nuclear exchange takes place for the first time. This nuclear exchange will kill 1/3 of the people of the earth and 1/3 of marine life of the sea. Then many in the new age UFO Luciferian church will run back to the Lord for salvation when they see bible prophecy being fulfilled before their very eyes. This war breaks out in Jerusalem where the anti-Christ [Lucifer inhabiting a physical man] sits on the throne of King Solomon's Temple.

All the technology given to the rulers of King Solomon's Temple, all the great fighter-jets, the nuclear explosive devices, the battle ships, the space station, every conceivable weapon that man has been building since he made the deal with the devil will be used by Lucifer to get man to attempt to wipe himself off the face of the earth before the real messiah gets here, who he knows is coming soon. Then man will realize that all the technology Lucifer gave to him was for but one thing, to get him to wipe himself off the face of the earth, because Lucifer hates his guts. This is what's Lucifer's UFO religion is all about, to first get man to bow down and worship him [which man is now doing] and then wipe him off the face of the earth. Lucifer knows scripture, he knows that he's not going to kill all mankind before the Lord returns, but he plans to do as much damage as he can before he goes down. Many will come to the Lord during this period, but they must go through this purifying period called the great tribulation because they had abandon the true Gospel of Christ and lined up with the infiltrators of the church and allowed them to bring in all kinds of false doctrines, aiding and abetting them in their bid to destroy the Church of Christ.
Theosophy and Maitreya

"The Theosophical guru Benjamin Crme claims that the Messiah figure he refers to as Maitreya, who, he teaches, will soon declare himself publicly, is in telepathic contact with the space brothers in there flying saucers. Crme subscribes to the view that Nordic aliens from Venus pilot flying saucers from a civilization on Venus hundreds of millions of years in advance of ours that exists on the etheric plane of Venus. These flying saucers are capable of stepping down the level of vibration of themselves and their craft to the slower of vibration of the atoms of the physical plane [Crme accepts George Adamski's UFO sighting as Valid]. According to Crme, the Venusians have mother ships up to four miles long. It is also believed by the Theosophist in general as well as Crme, in particular that the governing deity of earth, Sanat Kumara [ who is believed to live in a city called Shamballa located above the Gobi desert on the etheric plane of Earth], is a Nordic alien who originally came from Venus 18,500,000 years ago. The followers of Benjamin Crme believe there is regular saucer traffic between Venus and Shamballah and that crop circles are mostly caused by flying saucers." [Wikipedia]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" [Ephesians 6:12]

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" [2 Thes 2:9]

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." [Matthew 24:24]

Message from the Anti-Christ

"Those who love me come from every system that exists. They were Buddhists or Mormons, Baptists or Muslims.... I have no desire to make them Christian but I do want to join them in their transformation into sons and daughters of my Papa, into my brothers and sisters."

--The Shack's "Jesus." 1, p. 182
by William P. Young [Book]

This counterfeit Jesus [Maitreya] this anti-Christ says "I have no desire to make them Christians" yet so-called Christians are flocking around the voice of this anti-Christ and believing it to be the voice of Christ. Would Jesus make such a statement? To be Christian is to be Christ-like, this counterfeit Jesus of the William P. Young says he have no intention of making people like Christ. This counterfeit Christ [Maitreya] uses many different names, but is non-other than Lucifer himself no matter what name he goes by at any particular time. This is just one of the many counterfeit Christ disciples voices the post-modern church is listening to and are convinced it's the voice of Jesus. This counterfeit Christ, through Mr. Young says he wants to join them in their transformation into sons and daughters of his Papa, and this is what he's actually doing.

He is actually transforming all who listen to him and believe into children of the anti-Christ, sons and daughters of Satan, the flying fiery seraphim from the root of the snake.


"The esoteric spiritual traditions -- whether Christian mystics, Hebrew Kabbalists, Zen Buddhists, Islamic Sufis, or Hindu yogis -- all have specific practices to help individuals overcome this great 'illusion of separation' and to experience the One True Self, which is in us all." [2, p. 14]

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?... 'Come out from among them and be separate,' says the Lord." 2 Cor. 6:14-18

Helen Schucman in 1977, A Course in Miracles [Book] claimed her spirit guide, who she claims is Jesus dictated this massage to her; that even Kabbalists who claim that Jesus is the prince of devils and a false prophet, the worst of all false prophets, even this religion is acceptable to him. The Kabbalists who says the Jesus' mother was a whore and Jesus a bastard! The Kabbalists who says that Jesus is in hell in physical combat with Judas in a heap of dung, and was physically buried in that dung heap! The Kabbalists who says that Jesus was conceived during ministration, that blasphemous religion she says has specific practices to help individuals to overcome this great illusion of separation. The Jesus of the bible says this separation is no illusion, that those who have not him are separated from him into everlasting destruction and are turned into hell! What Jesus is this that is possessing her? What spirit is it possessing her? It's definitely not the Holy Spirit that indwelled the Son of God, it is the spirit of Lucifer, Maitreya, the Cosmic Christ, the anti-Christ!

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." [Matthew 24:24]

This is the Christ of the UFO Religion, the false counterfeit Christ that calls the Christ of the Holy Bible a liar and deceiver, these are just one of many prophets of the anti-Christ books by authors who claim that Jesus is speaking through them. If it's not Jesus speaking through them [and it's not] then the only alternative is that they are demonically possessed! There is a spirit possessing and speaking through them, but it's a lying spirit and they will have to give an account for every lie they told on the Holy Spirit of God.

"Jesus... said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many." [Matthew 24:4-8]


The Star of the Fiery Flying Unholy Seraphim
[Isaiah 14:29]

"Yea' ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon." [Acts 7:43]
As we will later see, this Star God and his star [this star of Lucifer that Israel proudly displays on its nation flag] is at the heart of the rise of the anti-Christ and was used by King Solomon to summon demons to do his bidding. You see this Star all over the entertainment world, and especially in the music and movie industry which Lucifer now rules.

In our discussion of the fiery unholy lights of Lucifer we must start with one of his great inventions to come out of this sudden increase in knowledge, the knowledge that led man to believe he, man is God. This invention is truly all about light, Lucifer's most powerful weapon. In the early days of this invention it was better viewed in total darkness, which is what the black light of Lucifer lead to in the end. This light show has captured the attention and imagination of the world more than any of his fiery light shows to that point, but as we shall see, this was only the beginning of Lucifer's deceptive tricks with light, his most powerful weapon. We will start with this early form of this fiery light invention and watch as it progresses to the point where people has truly become slaves of this invention, the trap of the great and sudden increase in this illegally obtained in knowledge, this knowledge that Lucifer claimed would make one into a god:

"Ye shall be as the gods"

This light show started out in a totally blacked-out room, the only light in the room was the point of light that was focused at the back of the room, everywhere else in the room is in total darkness. You probably figured out by now that the invention I'm referring to is the movie projector and the creation of cinema, motion pictures. Now in the beginning, this light show of Lucifer didn't even have sound, all it had was the flashing fiery lights of what would in the end be the greatest weapon of deception to entrap the masses in the great arsenal of Lucifer, his weapon of light. Now this small beginning of Lucifer's fiery light show, where to view it was just a local event, one would have to leave home and go to a special house designed for such viewing. But as this illegally obtain knowledge increased in sophistication, so did the fiery light shows of Lucifer that entraps man's imagination.

Once Lucifer have man mesmerized and hooked by this new invention he now improves it to the point where the person doesn't have to leave home to indulge his new god, just take the new god and place it in everyone's home. But in order to do this Lucifer must first give the man a better education in the use of the electron, an element of the atom. This better understanding of some of the uses of the atom and its protons and electrons would be the means of producing the new version of the old god, but not only this, it would also be the means through which Lucifer would attempt to destroy the man who's fallen so in love with Lucifer and his diabolical gifts. The new and improved god is now called television, and anyone who doesn't have this new version god in their home is just uncivilized.

Now the new and improved fiery light-show god has extended its range, from a single room transmission and reception to a transmission and reception city-wide and later, world-wide. Now instead of just people going to the cinema house on weekends to bow down before their new god, the whole city can worship from the comfort of the living room. By now the new god is growing in strength and power in the industrialized world but will soon engulf the entire world. Even though this new god, the product of the sudden increase in the illegally obtain knowledge now gained prestige, its only just beginning to flex its muscle. At this point the major fiery Light-Show is off and running with his major tool of deception. This one-time radiant beautiful being of light is about to really show the world just what a powerful light manipulator he truly is. "Be sure that light in you is not darkness, oh how deep is that darkness?"

Now as the worshipers of this new god takes a look around at the rest of the world, they notice there's something lacking in their new god, it lacks the realness of living color. But what they don't yet realize is that their new god is just in its baby stages, but it will grow into a terrible monster as we move closer to the end of time as we know time. Now I'm not saying that people who worship the true god of heaven can't use this tool for positive viewing, there are people who are handicap who can't leave home to attend worship service and who hear the word of god on TV. or just watching a wholesome educational program, but this is not what it was designed for, it was designed to be worship and create more gods to be worshiped.

"Ye shall be as the gods" [Lucifer]

By the end of the 20th century this baby god had grown into a terrible monster with many tentacles that reaches around the entire globe and has even produced offspring even more powerful than itself. But before we get into its offspring, let's take a look at how it makes man desire to be worshiped as God, the original intentions of its producer, the master and manipula

I grew up in a very religious family, a religion of Spiritism and because of that up-bringing I was caught-up in the occult. I have many occult experiences that only led me deeper and deeper into the deep things of Satan. One of my addictions to the occult was the UFO phenomenal and spirit contact which is forbidden in the word of God. Playing around with deceiving spirits, that includes UFO's will lead to the soul's destruction, that is why I'm publishing this article as a warning to those who have not gotten involved in the truly deep things of Satan to stay clear! I was headed for Hell!
Copyrights 2015

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print