IS THERE A TRINITY?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

The Vatican has taught all of Europe that the Trinity does encompass a Godhead of three completely equal beings. That is completely contrary to the evidence of the Bible. There is no multiple Godhead; Biblically, only ONE BEING holds that distinction. If you say there is a Trinity, then this term would combine two DIFFERENT LEVELS of pre-eminence and authority. There is no equality in authority or excellence among them at all. ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL RESIDES ONLY FATHER GOD. HE IS ALONE ON THAT LEVEL, WITHOUT EQUAL. Behold:

(1)ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL IS FATHER GOD. HE IS ALONE ON THAT LEVEL, WITHOUT EQUAL.

John 14:28

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I GO UNTO THE FATHER: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATERTHAN I.

John 10:29

MY FATHER, WHICH GAVE THEM ME, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no man is able to pluckthem out of my Father's hand.

ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL IS FATHER GOD. HE IS ALONE ON THAT LEVEL, WITHOUT EQUAL.

(2)THE LORD, YOUR GOD, IS ONE LORD

There are two different meanings to the expression of "being one". We must be very careful to define each meaning.
Equally important is to define biblically the authority and position of Father God, Gods Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus. Biblically they are definitely NOT and have NEVER BEEN equivalent. The Vatican, being extra-biblical, has messed up these concepts from the very beginning.

(A) BEING "ONE" WITH GOD IN MOTIVE, IN PURPOSE, IN LOVE

This is a reference for united purpose and intent, the sharing of the same purpose. MANY BEINGS can be thus united into one (the same) love, one (the same) intent and one (the same) purpose.

In this sense Father God and Christ Jesus are one (John 10:30). In this sense Christians will be one with our most wonderful Lord.

(B)"ONE GOD" meaning ONLY ONE BEING IN SUPREME AUTHORITY

In AUTHORITY, IN PRE-EMINENCE only Father God is supreme. He is the ONLY ONE, mathematically 1, who is preeminent and supreme in all authority and excellence. THERE IS NOBODY ELSE IN EXISTENCE ON THAT HIGHEST LEVEL. This essentially is our security in His kingdom. Father God is our guaranty.

1 Corinthians 15:27 - 28

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put underhim, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the SON ALSO HIMSELF BE SUBJECT UNTO HIM THAT PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIM, THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL.


(3)HOW ABOUT CHRIST JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT?

On the SECOND HIGHEST LEVEL, ONE LEVEL DOWN FROM FATHER GOD, are (Biblically) two persons or Beings, lesser in eminence and authority than Father God, but also of unique and exceedingly great excellence. These are the HOLY SPIRIT of God and the Messenger (Angel) of God, CHRIST JESUS.

BOTH ARE ALSO CALLED GOD, BUT NEVER IN THE SAME SENSE AS THE FATHER. Christ Jesus is also called the Son of God. It is, I believe, a reference to resurrection (Acts 13:33), but now used in an eternal sense already. Both are deeply involved in mankind and are our dearest, most wonderful friends, an extension of the immense love our Father God bears us. Both proceed in the Fathers love and purpose, perhaps even in the very power of the Father.

Our Lord Jesus is the "sent one", the Messenger, of the Father and of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 48: 12-13, 16). The greater always sends the lesser. Nobody ever sends, as messenger, our Father God.

If you like to combine the two (or more?) different and unequal levels and call it a "Trinity", then you have a Trinity on (at least) two separate levels of authority and excellence. The Catholics, being mostly outside the Bible, because of their Chaldean, non-Christian Traditions, have confused this issue completely for millennia.

THOUGH UNEQUAL IN AUTHORITY AND EMINENCE, ALL THREE FATHER GOD, CHRIST JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD - ARE COMPLETELY AND MOST PROFOUNDLY INVOLVED IN LOVING AND SAVING MANKIND. THEY ARE OUR ONLY GREATEST FRIENDS. THEY LOVE US INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY. CHRISTIAN BAPTISM IS ALWAYS IN THE NAME OF ALL THREE.

There is a definite hierarchy of levels in both pro God forces, as well as among Gods enemies, in the demon world.

What does begotten mean? A man might design and fashion an artifact, even though he does not create it out of nothing. This might, perhaps, be a feeble comparison to the process of creation by God. But when a man "BEGETS" a son, he essentially duplicates himself. The latter is no longer an artifact. Maybe, some of this may apply to level two. I don't know; neither dare I speculate.

(4)SUMMERY

To restate it once again - the uppermost AUTHORITY in existence is only GOD THE FATHER. ONLY THE FATHER IS ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

Below that supreme authority of the Father is apparently the next echelon (level), in which are the Spirit of God, as separate, distinct person, and the "sent one", the Messenger of God, Christ Jesus. Both are also called God but of lesser pre-eminence, both are part of the next and very different level, lower than the level of the Father. Nevertheless, both levels are one, in purpose, in love, in intent. It is a permanent UNION OF THREE separate, most excellent and loving beings, and really our only future and remaining hope.

After that we see, as part of creation, other lower levels, but never called God. We see several beings in the Bible of different and again lesser function (lower levels), followed by angels, who are, however, still superior to man.

But in supreme authority there is only ONE BEING (numerically one, alone, the only one) and that is Father God, from Whom all proceeded and proceeds. WE ARE TOLD TO PRAY TO THE FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. We are not told to pray to any anyone else.

The will of God is the only solution for mankind and man's unimaginably wonderful future! God s will is always the very best which is possible for man. If you want Him, ask the Father, together with me: "Dearest FATHER God, please be my EVERYTHING, most unworthy that I am. Forgive me my sins. Increase my love for you and my obedience. Thank you Holy Father for everything of yours, in Jesus name; in His name, because we can never thank you enough, most wonderful Lord."

THIS STUDY, like all my studies, is not intended to be taken categorically. Only direct quotations from the Bible are to be taken categorically. This study is intended as a starting point in your own search for the truth and the love and the will of our God.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print