To live is to Feel
by Emmanuella Ellis

There are times when it's too hard. Everything seems to be moving in the opposite direction. It's so confusing and it hurts to feel that our lives seem to have turned upside down. And sometimes the people around us are of no help because they don't understand us or probably are the cause of everything. God seems so far, it's as if HE is not listening or HE is doing nothing about it. It gets to a point when we become tired of having to feel the pain, the hurt, the disappointment and the frustration.
All we want is to have the pain stop. We just wish we felt nothing but is that what we really want? To feel nothing? To die?
The world will always through things at us. As Christians even weightier things because we are the target of the enemy.
Death is the moment we feel nothing. Would we choose death over the pain and hurt we feel?
Most people won't. So maybe the desire shouldn't be to feel nothing but to ask God to help you feel peaceful through it. To grant us the strength and grace to go through every single trial and difficulty. It's difficult to go through it and we would rather opt for it to end but God can make it easier.
It's very much ok to feel because that is what life is about. Being alive is having to feel except that living is about feeling the right emotion. God helps us to feel what we need to feel not what we want to in every situation.
Comfort in place of sadness, peace in place of confusion, love in place of hatred, forgiveness in place of anger, strength in place of weakness, truth and faith in place of fear, friendship in place of conflict, and contentment in place of jealousy.
Being alive is all about feeling but living that is about having the right feeling. Living is to live like CHRIST did and you would have to be alive to do that. Let's not wish that we felt nothing but that we feel the right way in every situation. Because the truth is, our GOD is working everything for our good (Romans 8:28). It is possible with GOD.

Emmanuella Ellis currently resides in Montreal, Canada. Emmanuella has a passion for writing and encouraging others on their walk with Christ.
  2015 Emmanuella Ellis

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print