TRULY IN A PIT? WHEN YOUR WHOLE WORLD CRUMBLES AMIDST SLINGS AND ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE!
by Eugene Lopatynsky

There are times, indeed, when OUR WHOLE WORLD SEEMS TO CRUMBLE AMIDST SLINGS AND ARROWS OF OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE! This isn't just a play on words. This actually happens, plunging a man (or woman) into uttermost devastation. If it happens, how can you be prepared to survive the tempest? Can you defend yourself? Why does it happen? How can you protect yourself?

It may be one thing to feel lonely and unloved, or to suffer losses, or disasters, or to be betrayed by people you love and trust; but it's altogether different when darkness surrounds you and everything seemingly collapses upon you, all at the same time, without letup.

This writing contains

The Trial of Your Faith
Attacked by Demons?
Betrayed, Forsaken and Robbed by Your Nearest and Dearest
Depression and Danger of Psychosis
Solicit timely advice
The greatest source of your strength

For those accustomed to a sheltered life it may be very difficult to imagine above scenarios. But there really exist depths of agony and suffering which can hardly be described with words; cannot be written with ink. They are written "with blood and tears", from a despairing, breaking heart. Can you believe this happens in a great country, like ours and not only in Pakistan or North Africa or far away? It happens also right here, in what used to be "the land of the free and the home of the brave", perhaps mainly thanks to Satan and his people here. You'll believe it all right when it happens to you.

This incredible scenario is repeating itself, often in terrible silence, across America, indeed across the world. As the power of evil increases globally, so does sin, and so does the resulting suffering.

The pain and agony come from the hand of Satan, as sin proliferates; it comes also to God's Remnant, the very small number of true believers (Christians), still in this world. To the Christians this may come as a TRIAL OF FAITH.

Sometimes, to the pagan, adversity comes as a blessing in disguise. It shakes a man up; wakes him up, to take stock, and, maybe, seek God. Satan's children are said to be "protected" largely from this their largess (riches) insulates them; protects them from being "shaken up" (woken up) to seek God. Satan keeps them blind. What did Jesus say about the rich man and the Kingdom of God?

There are several different causes and different scenarios to the trauma of "Landing in the Pit". Each has its own specific cause and outcome and requires a specific intervention. Here are some examples and stratagems.

THE TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH.

Long ago, the Lord built a wall of protection all around Job. This, I believe, will apply also to every REAL Christian today. This wall of protection is dismantled only for two reasons. One reason is FOR SIN. Sin separates you from God. The other reason is for the TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH.

When your prayers (TRUE Christian only) SHOULD help, but do not, KNOW that this will be a trial of your faith.

1 Peter 1: 7-9: "That the TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be TRIED WITH FIRE, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls."

1 Peter 4:12-13: "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the FIERY TRIAL WHICH IS TO TRY YOU, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

The TRIAL OF YOUR FAITH(-FULLNESS) will separate true Christians from false. The sun's heat will turn wax soft and mud hard. The same cause, the same process, will have different effect on a true believer and different effect upon a false one. In your terrible trial the first part of the Greatest Commandment (Deut. 6:5) will be tested: DO YOU LOVE AND WANT THE LORD, YOUR GOD, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?

Read the Book of JOB (Bible). Jobs trial is an exhibit, probably to all intelligent creation. It showed that Satan could not claim Job for himself. Satan could not be master nor owner of Job. Job was God's. It is an exhibit to us too.

Satan was permitted, somehow, to demand the trial, and then, by permission, to carry it out. He said, essentially, to God, "You are PAYING Job to love you. You have built a fence of protection all around him. Remove the protection and behold his rejection of you..." (Very paraphrased, if you please).

The only thing Satan left to Job is his wife. And she (surprisingly?), went, later urging her husband to "curse God and die!"

How did Job's trial end? Look up Job 13:15, "Though he slay me, yet will I trust him" Job remained faithful and God restored him and replaced all which the devil destroyed. The First Commandment was tested in a truly fiery trial.

We do not really understand the necessity of this process. Yet all of intelligent creation might be observing it. God says the positive results of the trial are far more precious, than gold is to us. Let us accept it and trust our Lord.

What shall we do when confronted by a trial of our faith?

If you stay faithful, this trial will be very profitable to you in the world to come. THE TESTING WILL PASS AND THE LORD WILL RESTORE YOU, AS HE DID JOB. STAY IN THE BIBLE AND DRAW CLOSER TO GOD. Forgive all enemies. Pray for them. You are free to also seek advice and solicit help from your fellow Christians. At least, it will be one way to find out who is a real Christian, near you, and who isn't!

ATTACKED BY DEMONS?

Not all problems, however, will come as a trial of Faith. We make many awful mistakes ourselves, with dire consequences, while living in the world of 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (Look it up!).

To defend yourself, take a look at "Wisdom: Profit economically and learn from the bitter experience of others", my article, in www.christianarticles.net. This is much smarter than to learn from YOUR OWN bitter experience.

Much of mankind today is under direct and increasing spiritual attack, AN ATTACK OF DEMONS. Feel like laughing now? You won't be laughing long, believe me, if it happens to you or your family.

Two thousand years ago there was far less organized evil in the world. Yet Christ Jesus cast out devils during His ministry. His disciples did as well. Read it in the Bible.

I believe that Christians, those who LOVE and OBEY the Lord, can NOT be demon possessed. But they can be ATTACKED by demons. Many times in my own life as a Christian, I sensed this, when many things continued to go wrong, without any perceivable reason or logic or cause. I was a baby Christian and the pastors offered no insights or solutions whatsoever. My ignorance continued until I came face to face with demon possession of a member of my own family. I have actually seen this and the demons have spoken directly to me.

Trying to solicit help from the pastors was utterly useless. They hid behind their secretaries and tithing campaigns and appointment books and when I finally ran then down, they suggested a "Christian psychologist"! These dear people were just fine, (how wise and caring, you bet), BEFORE I needed help! Eventually, the Word of God (Bible) supplied the remedy directly, without them. God will give you the victory, but you must carry the fight to the enemy yourself, as well.

Israel, entering Canaan, HAD TO FIGHT. God Himself actually gave them every victory; they did not gain any by themselves. God could have obtained victory just by pronouncing it Himself, but He DID NOT. Israel had to carry the fight to the enemy.

So what can we do?

I am not talking here about any exorcism. This is not about possession by demons. This is about demons attacking a Christian. When EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO WRONG and you suspect being under a virtual attack and feel there might be an ongoing infestation of demons around you, try the following:

(1) Speak to the demons audibly: "If there are any evil spirits near me, or my family, or property or prospects ---I, by the authority of Christ, BIND ALL YOU DEMONS ATTACKING ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, MY GOD AND MY KING! BE BOUND AND HARMLESS!
(2) "And now, get out, get away from me, get away from my house, from my family, from my property and prospects in the name of my Lord Christ Jesus; get out, get out, in Jesus name and never come back in the name of Jesus!
(3) "If you resist, I order you Demons, in the name of Christ, to go into the ABYSS, till hell opens up to receive you. Be gone in Christ's holy name and never come back!
Now TURN TO GOD: immediately prey to our Lord:
(4) "Dearest Lord Jesus, I plead for YOUR WILL and YOUR help and YOUR mercy and YOUR PROTECTION for me and mine, in this matter of casting out demons, and in everything else. Increase my love for You and my obedience"

The last part, prayer to Christ Jesus, is essential in this whole matter. We don't want to mess anything up for the Lord. Some spirits will not yield without this prayer. But remember, this procedure is only for Christians, nobody else. It may be useless or even dangerous for anybody but real Christians.

Without a single exception, in my own experience, the seeming attack was immediately broken off. Everything returned to normal. It has worked EVERY TIME. We do not do this. God does it. Check the Bible.

BETRAYED, FORSAKEN AND ROBBED BY YOUR NEAREST AND DEAREST?


To the pagan, this may be just devastation. To the Christian this could be a terrible (modern!) trial of Faith.

One would expect dire threats against you to materialize from outside; hardly from your nearest and dearest! Within such scenario must be the only greatest devastation possible, no? But this is exactly which satanic LAWS and MASS MEDIA have preplanned and promoted and accomplished for more than half of America already!

More than half of America is divorced, leaving shattered lives, broken families, demonized children, unceasing bitterness and hatreds in its wake.

When it strikes you, the utter devastation is complete. If you really loved your mate, the terrible hurt will linger for the longest time; usually up to 1/3 or more of relationship time. Financial losses may be colossal.

Suicides or murder attempts aren't rare (among pagans), even if you don't hear about it. Make sure you read the last part of this paper.

It really pays to prepare for the worst even before any relationship starts. Study well "Is Marriage still Possible? A guide for the Last Days" and, especially, "Defeat Divorce..." (Both my articles, in christianarticles.net). Learn from the terrible experience of others. This is a lot wiser than learning from your own terrible experience later.

DEPRESSION AND DANGER OF PSYCHOSIS

is characterized by continuous negative, threatening, thought-input, simultaneously accompanied by a strong activation of your fear and dread centers (neuro metabolism). The common denominator is a horrid fear and often compulsive behavior trying to avoid it.

If depression/neurosis/anxiety appears as your constant companion, you must know how to defend against it. DEPRESSION is a terrible enemy and dangerous. Look up "Only One Way to Defeat Depression", my article, in the www.christianarticles.net. There is no need to duplicate it here. Now we have an extensive chemical arsenal to defeat this devastating problem. Read my article and seek help early.

SOLICIT ADVICE.

Sooner or later there will be times when we just don't really know what to do.
In that case, confronted with a major decision, a major threat or with a major problem DO NOT TRUST ONLY YOUR OWN ABILITY. Solicit advice. You don't have to take it, but you should consider it. Remember that nobody has had experience in everything. You NEED to know your options and the probabilities of various possible outcomes. Take care to consult the right people, not the right devils.

Often in one's life very serious and terrible errors arise just for not consulting cautiously the right people.

THE GREATEST SOURCE OF YOUR STRENGTH

Some say, regardless the cause, to AVOID addictive medication at all cost, especially the most addictive "ENSLAVING" drugs, like heroin, cocaine and all the rest of them! These might permanently wreck your life and, perhaps, that of your whole family.

Antidepressants are generally not addictive and highly effective against negative moods. Check with your physician. In the absence of help consider an herbal supplement it's called St. George Wart and is a mood enhancer and antidepressant for mild to moderate depression. No prescription needed at all. All antidepressants must be taken for weeks before a benefit is obtained. Have patience and do not abandon your medication. Might watch for allergy reaction in some very rare cases.

Some people might blame God for their disasters. Remember, this is NOT the Kingdom of God. Most lamentably the prince of this world is still Satan. But this world will, in the near future, embody again the Kingdom of God; it is just a question of time.

Many say, six thousand years under Satan, then ONE THOUSAND YEARS UNDER CHRIST. The sum makes seven. The whole Bible divides by seven. This chronology might not be written clearly in the Bible this way, but many believe it. The time clock of Incas and Mayas ENDS at 6000 years. Why does it end? That was in 2012. That of China is not far behind. The Jewish calendar is still some 240 years short of six thousand.

What cruelty is happening now will NEVER HAPPEN to you in the coming Kingdom of Christ on this Earth!

Never lose sight of the bright outcome coming. Any trial of faith will end. It is NOT testing unto destruction. God restored Job and will restore you. Just make sure you pass the great TEST and trust, obey and love your Lord. Adam and Eve didn't; here is YOUR chance anew. You cannot fight these problems without the BIBLE.

THE BIBLE IS A LOVE STORY; WRITTEN WITH BLOOD, UPON A WOODEN CROSS; THE STORY OF GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them.

It's not the creation, which is the TREASURE. IT IS THE CREATOR. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE! INCREASE MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MY OBEDIENCE; HELP ME TO READ YOUR BIBLE EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. This will be the greatest source of your strength and a guaranteed final victory, here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info and www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print