Yahweh Sali - The LORD My Rock
by Tai Ikomi

Yahweh Sali
(yah-weh sahl-ee)

The LORD (Yahweh) My Rock

"And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer" (2 Samuel 22:2).

He is the Rock of our strength and salvation. Jesus is not only a temporary rock, but He is also the Rock of ages. You can place your entire weight on the Rock that will not give way under you. When the billows of life toss you from one place to the other, you can trust in Yahweh Sali, the Lord My Rock.

When you are ready to surrender to emotional pain brought by your situation, run to Yahweh Sali, the Lord My Rock. When your heart is overwhelmed, you can trust God to lead you to the Rock that is higher than you.

Stand on Him. Stand on His Word. Stand on His promises. Stand on His faithfulness. Stand on His power. Stand on His truth concerning your life. Stay there. You will not be moved. No human being can destabilize you. The supernatural forces of darkness are helpless when you are standing on Yahweh Sali, The LORD My Rock.

The church of Jesus Christ is standing on the Rock. The forces of darkness cannot prevail against the Church which is standing on the Rock of God. His name is Yahweh Sali, The LORD My Rock.

Dr. Tai Ikomi is an author of over 30 books .and a conference speaker. She gives seminars on the Names of God and forgiveness after forgiving the drunk man who killed her entire family. She is the founder of Forgiveness Discipleship.

Dr. Tai Ikomi
[email protected]
www.forgivenessdiscipleship.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print