New Year-Glory In The Highest! Peace On Earth!
by Ngozi Nwoke

Hallelujah! The curtain is drawn over last year! What would you remember last year for? How did you end it and how did you enter the New Year?

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NKJV)

The preparations of the heart belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord (Proverbs 16:1, NKJV)

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!" (Luke 2:14, NKJV)

What will you remember last year for?

A grateful heart will remember all the good things God did during the year, challenges notwithstanding. You must always remind yourself that if not for God, it would have been worse. If not for anything else, remember the breath in your nostrils. Hallelujah! A living dog is better than a dead lion.

It calls for thanksgiving and high praises unto God. The scripture says you should give thanks in everything, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Count your blessings and name them one by one and you will be surprised at what the Lord has done.

How did you end it?

Did you end the year in regrets, bitterness, anger and frustration or in joy and gladness of heart? It is well! Something good is about to happen. You need to be expectant, your heart filled with faith and thanksgiving. Is there anything too hard for God? (Jeremiah 32:27) Surely, nothing is impossible with God (Matthew 19:26)

How did you enter the New Year?

Did you walk into the New Year expecting it to give you what you want? That won't be wise, because as a wise man said, "life will not give you what you deserve but what you demand" If you don't demand your share of God's blessings from the year, you will regret what it will serve you. The New Year calls for high level of preparation in prayer and fasting, and in the word. You have to prepare before God will answer you (Proverbs 16:10).

Where do you place Jesus Christ?

The place of Christ in your life determines what will come to you. When Jesus is the Lord over your life, your life will be full of peace, for He is the prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6). Let Him be with you in this New Year as your Lord and the year will speak peace.

Start off with Jesus this New Year, continue with Him and the year will deliver to you what you deserve.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print