Praying the Scriptures Luke 4&6
by Tai Ikomi

The Gospel According to Luke
Chapter 4
Prayer
Lord, may I hide your word in my heart so I would not sin against you. In the hour of temptation, may I realize that you must be obeyed. Lord, I ask that you increase your anointing in my life. As the Holy Spirit came upon you to preach the Gospel with power to those who are spiritually poor, may I also go in the power of the Holy Spirit to reach the unsaved. Use me, Lord, to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and to set people free by your Word.

Lord, may I stay in your presence daily, to be more and more filled by your Spirit. Lord as you rejected the testimony of demons when they testified that you are the Son of God , I will also reject any teachings from the camp of the devil no matter how true it appears. You are the healer.

As you healed Peter's mother in law, heal me Lord from all sickness. Lord, lead me to where I need to take the Gospel.

Chapter 6
Prayer
I praise you Lord Jesus for you are Lord of time and space. May I do good whenever I have the opportunity to do so. Father God, help me to be a doer of your Word. Once I discover a truth in your Word, help me to make it my lifestyle. You said that the doer of your Word is likened to the house that is built upon the rock and when the storms of life arise, the house is not moved.

Lord, I pray that I will not obey your Word only when people see me. Lord, help me to understand the blessedness of following your word. I will hunger after you. I will mourn in repentance for my sins. I will not deny your name when I am being persecuted.

I will love people including my enemies and show them the love of Christ. May I always obey the golden rule, to treat others as I would want them to treat me!

Excerpt taken from Prayer For Every Chapter of the Bible

Dr. Tai Ikomi is an author of over 30 books .and a conference speaker. She gives seminars on the Names of God and forgiveness after forgiving the drunk man who killed her entire family. She is the founder of Forgiveness Discipleship.

Dr. Tai Ikomi
[email protected]
www.forgivenessdiscipleship.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print