MAKING A DIFFERENCE IS WONDERFUL
by Linda Wattley

Ms. Linda I received your book Friday I have to admit I haven't read a good book in a long time I guess the last one I read was by Brother T.D. Jakes I spend most of my time studying Labor Books.

When I started reading yours I couldn't put it down one minute I had tears in my eyes and the next minute I was so uplifted I was praising God you know it's a blessing from God when at first your heart is broken and the next you are uplifted. What a blessing you are especially when they read your book they will be blessed as I was, it made me stop and question my walk in faith with the Lord and you were exactly right love is the Key. Everyone needs to put hate out of their lives and fill it with the Joy of Love that can only come from having a relationship with God. I especially enjoyed the part when you talked about being filled with the Holy Spirit and being slain in the Spirit, I am A Spirit filled Christian and sometimes it is so hard to explain that to others because they just don't believe. Praise God for using you as his instrument not only to spread his word but to make people understand that PSTD is real and it is a fight that goes on in individuals we encounter every day and by showing individuals love and a kind word can make a world of difference in people's live.

It will be a honor for me to write a review for your book if you tell me where I need to go to write it, in fact my wife was so intrigued with me not putting the book down she has started reading it.

Thank you

Doug

www.lindadianewattley.com

Linda Diane Wattley is a published writer who began her first work of art with poetry. The poem, "I Wish" appeared in the Poetry Gem of the American Poets Society. For over twelve years she had her own religious/philosophical column in the Frost Illustrated Newspaper titled "The Best Will Show Themselves". In her weekly column, Wattley shared a unique voice revealing her understanding of the heart of God. Heading into her thirteenth year of writing, she realized God had imparted a message to her to share with the world. This message was founded on love and God's desire for His people to know Him individually and wholeheartedly. Knowing the power of words, she writes for readers to experience instant spiritual transformation.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print