Team Spirit
by PamFord Davis

Do you have team spirit? Working together in a concerted effort builds relationships and increases the rate of success. Elementary school tug of war rope games taught me that much; when we dug in our heels and tugged the rope we were focused.

Staying focused in prayer is not always easy. We carry a burden for the lost and those who have fallen through the cracks; at times we may feel isolated in our intercession. We can link with other prayer warriors through our churches, workplaces and the Internet. Remember team spirit.

God the Son and God the Holy Spirit team up to intercede on our behalf.

When we feel at a loss for words, intercession continues.

"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (Romans 8:26-27 KJV)."

Christ continually intercedes.

"It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us (Romans 8:34b KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print