The Pride that Caused the Fall of Creation
by Roy Francois

"For thine hath said in thy heart; I will ascend into heaven; I will exult my throne above the stars of god: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights above the clouds; I will be like the Highest." [Isa 14:13-14] KJV

Lucifer, who was once the most beautiful of all God's creations, served at the Throne of God, ruled over heavenly angels in God's name. Lucifer was a radiant being of light, a being created a little higher than man. This Lucifer was as powerful as he was beautiful, this Lucifer had everything thing going for him, but he didn't feel he was receiving the worship he believed he deserved for being so wise and beautiful. There was one that out-shined even Lucifer, that one is the Son of God, the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! It is this Jesus at whom the entire world is angry, and that's understandable since it hated Him when He came the first time, it will be no different this time around. It was this lust in Lucifer's heart for this Heavenly Throne of the Son of God that caused Lucifer's sin and descent into hell where he now rules. Even though Lucifer was a being of light, he could never shine as bright as the Son of God. In all Lucifer's wisdom and beauty, he knew in his heart there was one thing he was lacking, he was not divine, he was a created being. Being a created being Lucifer could never make the claim that Jesus made:

"I 'AM!"

This desire to be worshiped, this lust to sit on the Throne of God and the hatred in his heart toward the rightful ruler of that throne Jesus Christ is what cause the beautiful being of light Lucifer to become the most despicable and defile thing in creation. This hatred of Lucifer toward his creator started in heaven when Lucifer declared war on the Throne of Christ, his creator.

Lucifer's Declaration:

"I will!"

The first two words out of Lucifer's mouth sealed his doom; "I will!"
From his own heart Lucifer declares he no longer does the will of the Lord, but his own will:

"I will!"

I will ascend above the stars of God." Lucifer says: "I will ascend into the sides of the North "I will" be like the Highest!"
Here Lucifer declares war on the Throne of Christ, here Lucifer openly declares to take the throne by any means necessary, even if it means war. This attack by Lucifer caused a counter attack by an angel of the Lord which destroyed Lucifer's army and sent some of his most vicious solders to be lock down in deep darkness in the prisons cells of hell, in the core of the earth. After this war with heaven Lucifer was kicked out of heaven and is now not allowed access in so now his attention is focused on the physical creation, the man!

Lucifer had lost the war with heaven; he had been cut down to the ground [our solar system] and imprisoned there. Lucifer was given time to reflect on his actions and the results of those actions. After the war with heaven, the earth [Lucifer's home] was uninhabitable, there was no sunlight reaching the planet, everything was dead and in deep darkness as a result its war with heaven:

"The earth was without form and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." [Gen 1:2]

After some time, the Lord revisit Lucifer's Home [the earth] and bring light to it and make it habitable again. Later we'll see that this earth was Lucifer's home before it was man's home. Lucifer, having been walking up and down in the earth seeing his once beautiful world in shambles and total darkness is growing ever more evil and full of hate. Lucifer never forgets his war with heaven when he was ousted from his position in heaven. As God recreates the earth and make it ready for the next round of Lucifer trying to take the Throne of Christ by force, God adds another intelligent being to the battle, this little creature is created from dust, this little creature made from dust is called man.

As God place the man in the garden and instruct him Lucifer is right there talking it all in, this is right where Lucifer wants the battle in the physical world since he no longer have access to heaven. Lucifer was unsuccessful in his bid to take the Throne of Christ by force, but he's pretty sure he can take this little pony race of dust people down. So Lucifer plans his strategy to destroy the physical creation of God once again. But God is going to do something with the little inferior man made from dust that will really get Lucifer's rage going. God is going to take the little inferior man made from dust and exult him above the angels to where Lucifer tried to ascend.

God is going to place that inferior little man on the Throne as King of the Universe, to sit in the Sides of the North to the very place where Lucifer was trying to take by force. If this wasn't bad enough for Lucifer, God would even place this pony inferior little man made from dust in the Family of God as God, the place that the beautiful Lucifer lusted after and caused his fall. The lowly little creature made from dust was given for free what Lucifer destroyed himself trying to take by force, the physical man has even been placed in the Family of God, Father, Son [physical man] and Holy Spirit.

Lucifer is truly angry now put to shame by this lowly man, being brought underfoot of this lowly creature and in the end be imprisoned by this creature called man or the Son of Man Jesus the Christ. Do you see why Lucifer hates you so much? You represent everything that Lucifer destroyed himself trying to be. We will follower this evil creature throughout history down to our very day and witness that this evil Black Light is the same evil being that caused our first parents to fall, and we'll watch as Lucifer leads his world into receiving the mark of the beast, to the verge of self-destruction.

God's Description of the Mortal Man Possessed by Lucifer

"The word of God came to me again saying, son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, thus says the Lord God: "Because your heart is lifted up, and you say, I'm a god, I sit in the seat of gods, [in the sides of the north] in the mist of the sea, yet you are a man, and not a god, though you set your heart as the heart of a god. Behold, you are wiser than Daniel! There's no secret that can be hidden from you! With your wisdom and your understanding, you have gained riches for yourself, and gathered gold and silver into your treasuries; by your great wisdom in trade you have increased your riches, and your heart is lifted up because of your riches." [Ezekiel 28:1-5]

Here the Lord is addressing a mortal man, the King of Tyre, but the Lord will also address the fallen angel Lucifer who has taken possession of the king's soul. But first the Lord's attention is directed at the physical king because of the king's involvement in the occult he has allowed himself to be processed by the devil who has convinced him that he the king is divine. The king has eaten the forbidden fruit of which God warned them not to eat.

This fruit says:

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as the gods" [Gen 3:5]
This is the danger of this fruit, it makes one believes he or she is God or divine. Here Lucifer calls his creator and Father a liar before the entire universe. God explains to the mortal king that Lucifer lied to him when he told him that he would become a god if he ate of this fruit. God informs the mortal king that he is no God and he will die the death of any other mortal. Next God turns His attention to the one who caused the whole mess in the first place, Lucifer [Satan] who has invaded the man's soul. Even though God is still directing His statements at the physical being [the king] from the words He's now using to describe this second being it is clear this second being is of a higher order than the first; both beings are inside the physical mortal king.

"Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tablets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" [Ezek 27:2]

The evil being that has invaded the king's soul is the same being that rebelled against God, Lucifer, and he was in the Garden of Eden! In the scripture verses above we see that the anointed cherub that covered [Lucifer] is the same once anointed cherub [Lucifer] that once numbered among the holy angels of God. There is no third being called Satan, it's all about the evil being Lucifer, the Master of the Black Light Show! If there were a third being called Satan the bible would have introduced him and tell of how he became so evil in the first place, as it did with Lucifer. This evil being that has taken up residents in the king's soul is using the king's throne to spreads his doctrine of devils throughout the earth. The first thing we must do is to place Lucifer in the Garden of Eden because this is the base of the Luciferian's argument; that it wasn't Lucifer who tempted Eve because he was never in the garden, it was Satan.

We'll prove through scripture that Satan and Lucifer is the same being!

In scripture the Lord sometimes uses tress to symbolically represent both men and angels. There were two trees in the garden that were of utmost importance, the Tree of Life [Jesus] and the Tree of Death [Lucifer]. The Lord warned the couple to have nothing to do with the Tree in the mist of the garden, so we need to take a real close-up look at this Tree. First we should take a look at some of the verses of scripture where God refer to men or angels as trees and then we'll come back and trace Lucifer to the one being that corrupt Tree in the Garden of Eden to the time he takes his seat on his newly rebuilt throne in Jerusalem, King Solomon's Temple, the Temple that God said had become a house of devils.

Luciferians claim that Lucifer is the bearer or bringer of light, that he is here to enlighten mankind, to bring otherwise unattainable [illegally obtained] knowledge and put it within man's reach. The bible describes him as the evil being who "keeps transforming himself into a being of light" This special knowledge Lucifer claim will make one into a God. If Lucifer is lying [and he is] and this special forbidden knowledge doesn't change a person into a God, then the only alternative is that it changes the person into a devil, and this will be proven to be the case as we move along. Either the person has become a god or devil the person doesn't remain the same after eating of this forbidden fruit, the being, either spirit or physical becomes a devil.
When Lucifer was kicked out of heaven he took one third of the angels of heaven with him, so whatever he was offering must have had great sensuous appeal for it to deceive these super intelligent beings and cause them to follower Lucifer to the pit of hell. What is this thing Lucifer promise to the angels of heaven to make them abandon their heavenly post? What is this thing Lucifer promised man that would make him hate his creator with such passion?
Before we can answer these and other questions about the Black Light of Lucifer we must go back to the beginning in the Garden of Eden.

In the Garden of Eden God placed a sinless couple there in paradise like conditions, the man and woman wanted for nothing. All God demanded was for them to have nothing to do with this particular tree in the garden. Now as we will see very clearly this tree was no physical fruit tree, this tree was non-other than Lucifer himself. His fruit is no apple, but file imaginings, hatred for God, sexual perversion and all things that are contrary to God and His laws; this is the fruit of this tree. First let's go back to the Book of Geneses and see just what it is Lucifer offered the woman in the garden:

"Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, has God indeed said, 'you shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the mist of the garden, God has said, you shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die." [Genesis 3:1-3]

The serpent said to the woman:

"You surely will not die! For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. [Gen 3:4-6]

First notice its fruit [symbolically] she's being offered, this fruit will be pressed into wine from which the whole world is to drink. God later describes this fruit as being sent to the wine-presses of Satan and passed on to the world to sip, once the world sips from this cup of Lucifer the world goes mad. God call this the "Golden Cup of Babylon," later this same cup is in the hand of the "Woman Riding the Scarlet Colored Beast" in the book of Revelation. The contents of this cup come from a tree in the mist of the garden [in the middle of everyone's business] this wine were pressed from a poisoned tree. This fruit tree is Lucifer and the fruit from this tree is an intoxicating mix of blasphemy and wild black-light show rides with Lucifer. The false high one gets from sipping the wine of this blasphemous fruit has cause the world to go mad and commit blasphemy calling evil good and good evil. This wine is hallucinogenic, it causes illusions, once you sip from this cup of Lucifer that the Lord calls the

"Golden Cup of Babylon" the illusions begins.

"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore, the nations are mad." [Jer 51:7] KJV
"
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication." [Revelation 17;4]

Once you sip from this golden cup the illusions begin, these illusion includes visions of being divine, visions of being like the highest, visions of ascending into the sides of the north and seating one's self in the seat of God. How could it be otherwise, when it is the spirit of Lucifer himself in the golden cup. You now desire what Lucifer desire; to be divine! The illusions all start with the black light of Lucifer, Lucifer produces great light shows in the minds and hearts that convinces the captured that they are divine. These light shows of Lucifer have convinced the deceived that they are God! We will get more into the "Black Light-Shows of Lucifer" in another chapter, but for now, just know that Lucifer is the Master of the Black Light Show. First we'll prove Lucifer to be the corrupt tree in the garden and then we will take a closer look at the wine that's produced by this fruit tree and prove God's prophecy to be true; the contents of the Golden Cup in the hand of the woman riding the scarlet colored beast, this satanic wine has made the world drunk, and the world has gone mad according to the Word of

"And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her I wondered with great admiration." [Rev

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OH THE EARTH." [Revelation 17:5]

"The woman was covered with blasphemous names"
Not only do the woman have a golden cup of abomination in her hand, but she's covered with blasphemous names, she's a billboard of abomination.

Take a look at the tattooed women [which represents the Catholic Church] in the photo above. The bible states that this woman which the bible refers to as "The Great Whore" is covered all over with tattoos, and these are not just tattoos, but blasphemous tattoos that exults Lucifer and blaspheme The Most High. Everything in the woman's face is blaspheming the Lord; let's look at a few of the individual tattoos of Lucifer on her face.

Go to: http://theluciferrebillion.com/ chapter two for to see picture of woman with blasphemous tattoos.

Let's start with the forehead which is the portal or doorway into which demons enters her being and take up residence in her soul. The bible states it is the mark to the forehead that identify who we belong to, we will either have the Mark of God or of Satan.
As we look at her forehead we notice that there is the image of a keyhole, this is pretty-much straight forward, a key locks and unlock something, usually a door. Through doors humans enters and exits and it is designed to keep intruders out when this door is locked. Now I don't believe that this doorway was there before Adam agreed with Lucifer to try to gain godhood apart from God, through occult knowledge. This is the evil the bible speaks of when it states that the man now knows good and evil. This doorway is the entrance to the world of spirit contact and possession. Before the person is introduced to the occult this doorway through which demons enters and exits is locked and no matter how powerful the demon is, it cannot enter the into the person's being.

Occult knowledge is the key that unlocks this doorway which leads into the world of Lucifer's Kingdom, a kingdom full of lights and seductive evil spirit beings. Once you take the key of occult knowledge and open this door amazing things starts to happen. The first thing that happens is the flashing lights; one of the things that help to really pulled me deeper into the occult were the light-shows of Lucifer. The first amazing thing to happen was that I could see with my eyes closed, I would lie in bed, with eyes closed and see right through the roof of the house. Now this was one very intoxicating experience! The wine that drives one mad!

I would look through the roof of the house into the darkness of the night and watch the night light up as the sun rises. Now this is like twelve o'clock at night! Lucifer's Black Light Show are amazing; it would fool the very elect if that were possible! Lucifer's light shows are amazing! This one experience was enough to hook me for life had it not been for the Lord, you can't begin to understand what happens to those who are deceived by the black light of Lucifer once they unlock the doorway in the center of the forehead that leads into the kingdom of Lucifer.

After the light shows of Lucifer I began to experience physic powers, I remember one night lying in bed reading occult material when a strange felling came over me, I said to myself; someone is about to knock on the door. Now I had no reason to believe that someone was about to knock because I heard nothing to make me believe this. About a few seconds later someone banged on the door, this sent chills down my spine, I said to myself, what a wonderful power God is giving me. You actually believe that this power is from God, no one can tell you otherwise. I just knew I was special to the Lord because, I just knew He had given me godlike powers.

I had eaten of the fruit of Lucifer and believed Lucifer's lie "You shall be as the gods" to me I was becoming a god with godlike powers. Do you see the powers that hook the man or woman and make them unable to free themselves? There were many physic experience that happen to me once I use the key of occult knowledge to unlock the door into Lucifer's Kingdom and entered in, and all this is happening while some invisible entity is in bed with me moving around just as if there was a live physical being lying next to me. See introduction.

So the blasphemous tattoo to the woman's forehead is the start of all the evil that has driven her into the Kingdom of Hell and makes her believe she is divine or God. As we will see, acting, worldly music, the tattooed covered body and the Catholic Church are all the agents of Lucifer that are working through the Muse of Hollywood. This Muse of Hollywood doesn't just whisper the words to a filthy song to entrap the young or a movie script to blaspheme the Highest; it's also designed for the total destruction of mankind. The tattooed covered body is a sure mark of the beast; I'm not speaking of the person who made a mistake in judgment early in life by getting a tattoo or two who didn't realize what they were doing at the time. The tattooed covered bodies we see today are something totally different, the majority of the tattooed covered bodies we see today are covered with tattoos that blaspheme God and exults Lucifer.

The next blasphemous tattoo that speaks to the world that this woman is in love with Lucifer is just below the first mark, this mark tells the world that this woman has completed her initiation into the Kingdom of Hell, it is the circled tattoo around her right eye, this represents her loyalty to Horus, the bull god [blasphemy]. Next notice her lips, the tattooed lips is in the image of stitches, which is normally done on a dead body before the funeral. That tattoo to the lips represents the destruction to the physical body which she sees as her prison cell, showing her to be freed and liberated from this prison by her initiation into the Kingdom of Lucifer, the Black Light Bearer!
Cabalism and most other spiritualistic religions see the physical body as the thing that is standing in the way of them reaching their goal of godhood. By the time the person gets to the point where they truly see the physical body as a prison, they have been on a wild and fantastic light-show ride with Lucifer, the master of the Black Light-Show. And what are the movies but a light-shows? Remember, once the desire or lust in a person build up to a point where they must have the lust of their heart, and will have it by any means necessary, it is at this time that Satan appears and transform himself into a being of light [Lucifer] and show them the way to the desires of their hearts.

Now this false light of Lucifer can take many forms, it can come in the form of a very bright white light or it can it can come in the form of visions, it can be words whispered in the ear.

Every tattoo on this woman's face blasphemes God and exults Lucifer; she's a walking billboard of slandering The Most High. The same Muse of Hollywood that whispers in the ear of Robin Williams and instruct him to label God a drunker [chapter five] is the same Muse that whispered in the ear of the tattooed woman to make her a walking billboard of abomination. It is Hollywood that is responsible for the spread in popularity of the tattooed covered temple. Scan through your TV channels and sees just how many shows about tattoos are on every day. The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, this temple Lucifer hates as much as he hates Christ who is also living in a body. It's no wonder he would whisper in the ears of his disciples to deface this Temple of God with blasphemous graffiti.
Everything about Lucifer is centered on light, the false light that leads to total darkness, now ask yourself, what are television and movies? They are nothing more than light shows, nothing but different colored flashing lights; this is where we would expect to find Lucifer's most powerful deceptions, in flashing lights! One of the greater Luciferian Light-shows are the Stars of Hollywood and their Star-God and Muse Moloch and his flashing light on his big screen of flashing lights we call the movies, and the world is hooked on it.

Recently I decided I would go to You-Tube and check out a few occult movies to see just how accurate their depiction of the occult really is. One of the first things I notice in these Light-Shows of Lucifer is the amount of pornography in each and every one of the occult movies I encountered. In each movie I would have to skip through many parts in the movies, not that it was a temptation to me because it wasn't, but because I was repulsed by what I saw.
Notice that her forehead is marked, this is the MYSTERY that this verse of scripture speaks, mystery religions that places the spiritual religions marks the forehead, as the Catholics do on Ash Wednesday. After the completion of their celebration of decadence Holiday season [Mardi Gras] which climaxes on Fat-Tuesday, they go first thing the next morning to have their forehead's marked by the Catholic Priest with an up-side down cross of ash placed on the forehead. This marked forehead represents an open door to spirit communication, that's why they see nothing wrong with kneeling down and praying to idols; fallen angels.

This ash to the forehead presents a direct line of communication to deceiving fallen angels of hell. These fallen angels convinces the Catholic that they can speak to the dead. It is because of the opening of this portal to hell that the devil convinces them that they are speaking to a saint whom they now knell before in an act of worship, pray to and has seated this demon of hell in the seat of God. They have marked their foreheads with the Mark of the Beast, they can wash the ash off but, the spiritual mark is there permanently, this forehead darken by the ash of destruction is what the destroying angel of Revelation reads. This is just one of the ways the forehead is marked by Lucifer. Your forehead will be marked, either by the Mark of God or the Mark of the Beast!

Lucifer; the Tree of Forbidden Fruit

Trees are used by God to represent both people and angels, symbolically both people and angels are trees planted in the Garden of God [life] in the Kingdom of God. In the Garden of Eden, God said there were two trees that were of utmost importance, one was the Tree of Life, and the other was the Tree of Death. The Tree of life was non-other than the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, this Tree is a living being. This Tree of Life created all that is and all there will ever be, this Tree of Life is life itself. Here's God's description of Lucifer as a tree in the Garden of Eden.

The other tree was the tree of sin and death and is non-other than Lucifer himself aka Satan:

"And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the Lord came onto me, saying, son of man, speak onto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude, whom art thou like in thy greatness? Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar [a tree] in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of a high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs. the waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with rivers running round about his plants, and send out her little rivers onto all the trees of the field. Therefore, his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of the waters. When he shot forth all the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations. Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters. The cedar in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty. I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the Garden of God envied him. Therefore, thus saith the Lord God; because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his pot among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;" [Ezek 31:1-10]

Pharaoh, King of Egypt had become possessed by Lucifer just as the King of Babylon had and just as God addressed the King of Babylon and then the fallen angel Lucifer through the king, He now do the same with the King of Egypt.

In Ezek 31:1-10, God describes Lucifer as the most beautiful tree in the Garden, the same description that was given of the beautiful Lucifer when he was in heaven. There's no doubt that these verses of scriptures are describing the same Lucifer that was kicked out of heaven. Lucifer is that corrupt tree with its poisoned fruit that caused the fall of all creation and of sin and destruction. The description of the other
Tree in the Garden leaves no doubt that the other Tree of utmost importance is the Lord [the Tree of Life] Jesus Christ.

The true Tree of Life [Jesus Christ] supplies the Life Giving Spirit to all who live and have being, once forever cut off from this source of life, the being, human of angelic in time must cease to exist, or exist separate from their God. There is no life without this life force! Gods says take of this Tree and eat His fruit, digest its fruit, because its fruit is life itself. The fruit from this tree is the Word of God, you must eat its fruit, but not only that, you must eat His flesh and drink His blood. You must diet on the Word of God made flesh, but this is a whole other chapter in itself and we will get into that later. Just remember, you must eat His flesh and drink His blood of The Son of God to have a properly nourished spiritual body which reflects in the physical body.

Let's take a look another verse of scripture where God uses trees to symbolically represent men and angels:

"And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him. Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king. And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream. Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syria, O king, live forever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation."
They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it." [Daniel 2:1-7]
"The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, there is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore, there is no king, lord, nor ruler that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean." [Daniel 2:10]

"For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon. And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain." Daniel 2:12-13]

"He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel. Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation." [Daniel 2:15-16]

"Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter." [Daniel 2:19-23]

"This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the holy gods is in thee. Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was anointed for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. The king spake, and said, Belteshazzar, let not the dream, or the interpretation thereof, trouble thee. Belteshazzar answered and said, my lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interstation thereof to thine enemies. The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heavens, and the sight thereof to all the earth; whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heavens had their habitation: it is thou, O king, that art grown and became strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto the heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth. and whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, hew the tree down, and destroyed it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even he band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew oh heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him." [Daniel 4: 18-23]

There's no doubt that God uses the trees to represent both men and angels, the trees of the garden were angelic beings and the man and women being physical.

One of the arguments of the Luferians are that Lucifer and Satan is not the same being. Many well-meaning Christians are falling under this spell of deception of this false teaching of the New Agers. The bible clearly shows Satan to be none other than Lucifer himself. Most people that I come into contact with who believe this new age teaching brings the same augment, that Lucifer's name is only mention once in reference to the King of Tyrus. [Ezekiel 28:1-19] and after that point Lucifer name is never mention again, of all the names given to the adversary Lucifer name is not included, as demonstrated by Wikipedia:

"In the New Testament the "adversary" has many names, but "Lucifer" is not among them. He is called "Satan" (Matt. 4:10; Mark 1:13, 4:15; Luke 10:18), "devil" (Matt. 4:1), "adversary" (1. Peter 5:8, ἀντίδικος; 1. Tim. 5:14, ἀντικείμενος), "enemy" (Matt. 13:39),
"Accuser" (Rev. 12:10), "old serpent (Rev. 20:2), "great dragon" (Rev. 12:9), Beelzebub (Matt. 10:25, 12:24), and Belial (comp. Samael). In Luke 10:18, John 12:31 and Rev. 12:9 the fall of Satan is mentioned. The devil is regarded as the author of all evil (Luke 10:19; Acts 5:3; 2. Cor. 11:3; Ephes. 2:2), who beguiled Eve (2. Cor. 11:3; Rev. 12:9). Because of Satan, death came into this world, being ever the tempter (1. Cor. 7:5; 1. Thess. 3:5; 1. Peter 5:8), even as he tempted Jesus (Matt. 4). The Christian demonology and belief in the devil dominated subsequent periods.] However, though the New Testament includes the conception that Satan fell from heaven "as lightning" (Luke 10:18; Rev. 12:710), it nowhere applies the name Lucifer to him." [Wikipedia].

It's true, the name Lucifer is not mention in the list of names given to the adversary, and there is good reason for this. When God gives His creatures a name, that name represents the nature and essence of that being. When the nature of that free-will being changes the name of that being must also change to represent the new nature of that new being. Just as when one come's to the Lord he is given a new name because he is now a new creature. By the same token when one who once served in the capacity for which he was created turns his back on the Lord and turns his face toward Lucifer he becomes a new creature, the creature that God created [Lucifer] no longer exist, so the bible's got it right, the reason Lucifer is not mention any more in the word of God by that name after his fall is because he no longer exists! He is a new file creature with a new file name to fit the filthy being that he has now become.

The name Lucifer represented Lucifer as he was created by his maker, a being of light! The bible states that Lucifer was the anointed cherub that covereth; he originally held a high and blessed position, this was the position of the being Lucifer. As long as Lucifer remained obedient to his maker he was Lucifer. But once Lucifer disobeyed his maker he became a new creation, he was no longer the being that God originally created. This new being must have a new name that represents his new nature and the essence of who he now is. This is why he is never referred to by the name of Lucifer again in the Word of God.
That being Lucifer no longer exist he is now a new creature, so now God gives him a new name, AVERSARY, REBEL, RESISTOR of God, the Satan! He is no longer a being of light that was his constant form, now he must go through a process to morph into a being of light to deceive others; he cannot hold his light form long, just long enough to deceive!

Whenever the nature of a creature of God changes, God gives the creature a new name to identify who it now is. Remember Saul of Tarsus, Saul was a major player in the persecution of Christians, and he was Saul, that's who he was as an agent of the adversary, Satan, the original adversary Lucifer. Once Saul was born again he had to receive a new name to identify him as a new being, he is now Paul. The same happened with Abram; Abram came from a family of devil worshipers but God called him out of that evil religion.
When Abram responded to the call of God and became obedient to that call he became a new creature, the new creature must have a new name because of his new identity. The new creature is now Abraham! [Gen 17:5]

There are others in the bible whose names were changed by God to fit their new identities. But God did not stop with the people of the bible; Jesus said everyone whose nature is changed and receive the new birth will receive their new name. [Rev 2:17]

The forces behind this false teaching are the Luciferians, those who worship Lucifer. As I stated before there are many well-meaning Christians who have been caught up in this false teaching, some just doesn't realize what they are doing, they are caught up. But the true Lucifer worshiping cult know exactly what's happening, they know they must separate Lucifer from Satan. In order to exalt Lucifer, the world must be condition to believe that he's not the being that many religions identify as the very definition of evil! Once they can convince the world that Lucifer is not this evil being Satan now they can present him as the light bearer, Lucifer:
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." [Corin 11:14]

God already identified Lucifer as the corrupt being that drew 1/3 of the angels' of heaven to hell with him, and now he's down here on earth amongst mankind. Do you truly believe that God would mention this filthy being only once and never warn His children on earth that this evil being is here and out to destroy them as he did with the angels of heaven? God would continually warn us of this evil being, and He does, but instead of us heeding His warning some would rather take the word of the enemy himself who says he is not Satan when God says he is Satan.

Did God just let Lucifer off the hook and forget all about him? According to Ezekiel 1:19, Lucifer had already possessed the king of Tyrus. This same being is the one who possessed the snake in the Garden of Eden and the King of Egypt. The bible doesn't tell us a lot about the description of the snake before the curse, but from what it does tell we can assume that it had legs, and was an animal of the field but had some form of intelligence above the other animals. The bible shows us in mark 5:11 that devils do possess animals.
The bible informs us that the adversary is identified as that old serpent:
[Rev 20:2] the great dragon [Rev 12:9] Beelzebub [Matt 10:25, 12:24] the adversary [1 Peter5:8.]

This is just a sampling of the names that the evil one is known by, now the bible makes no distinction in them it states that they are all one and the same, the evil one! Now many claim that these are all different entities, the bible makes no such claim, even if this were true this hurts the Luciferians cause even more. If all these are different evil beings and the bible continually identify and warn us of them throughout the bible, would it not continually warn us of the one who originated the spread of sin in heaven and earth? This being that is in the earth that we know from scripture has already possessed the king of Babylon, and is still in the earth and has possessed the King of Egypt. God never warns us again throughout the whole bible of this? I don't know about you, but this just doesn't add up with me!

This teaching of Lucifer and Satan being two different beings are for but one thing, and that's to cast Jehovah as an evil creator. The saying goes: if Jesus created everything, then he must have created Satan too. Now let's look at this devilish statement; if Jehovah did create Satan and let him loose on mankind, then that would make Jehovah the author of death! Because Jehovah's Son, the Lord Jesus says Satan is the father of sin, if God created Satan to be evil, then that would make God the author of death because sin is death.

So if God created Satan to be evil and Satan turned out to be the evilest being in existence that would mean that he Satan would only be during what he was created to do. So every soul that Satan drags to hell would be in hell because of the evil works of Jehovah according to the reasoning of the authors of this doctrine of devils. Now what would make it even worst is for God to create this evil being to do and be evil and the cast him into an eternal hell of torment for during the very thing he was created to do. It makes no sense!

Do you see any justice in that? How can He be called a just God? God created intelligent beings to love and be loved by them in return. These beings are potential gods, being potential gods these beings have the power and freedom to do a little creating of their own. Holy creations [angels] of God fell into sin and created all the evil in the world. The question is asked many times, if God is all knowing why would He create angels and men knowing many of them would turn to evil and cause so mush death and destruction?

Now I'm going to suggest something here but I'm not preaching this as gospel. The Lord said there are things the Father knew, but the Son didn't:

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." [Mark 13:34]

It seems that there were things that even Jesus didn't know, things that only the Father had knowledge of. Again proving that Jehovah and Jesus are two different beings of the same essence.

"Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. Then Jesus answered and said to them;

"Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel."[John 5:18-20]

Even though Jesus is and always will be equal with His Father in essence, He is still the Son and subject to his Father in everything, everything He knows He learned from His Father. It was this same Son, Jesus who created this universe and all that's in it including angels and men. Ever thought that maybe Jesus didn't know who would fall and reject His love when He was created them?

Maybe the Father knowing the Son wanted brothers and sisters decided that He would give His Son brothers and sisters, and knowing that this would cause problems, but nevertheless because He loved the Son He would grant His requests? Maybe God the Father knew all along who would reject His love but never revealed this knowledge to the Son, the creator. Just maybe the Father knew that with all these free-will beings coming into existence some would challenge His authority and had a plan to settle this dispute once and for all with the entire universe looking on so that it would happen one time and one time only.
Should the Father deny the beloved Son brothers and sisters because some would reject His love and cause chaos in the kingdom? In that case you and I wouldn't exist and the Lord wouldn't have brothers and sisters. So just maybe God the Father allowed His Son to go on and create His universe of brothers and sister and deal with the problem as it arises.

Saying:

"I will declare your name to my brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to you." And again:

"I will put my trust in Him."
And again:

"Here am I and the children whom God has given me."

"Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham."

There are many things we are unaware of in the plan of God for his universe, but to call God an evil creator or the creator of Satan when there is no scripture evidence is a very dangerous endeavor. This is calling evil good and good evil, a Mark of the Beast!
In scripture Lucifer is called by many different names with each name exposing the true nature of the evil one. Only Jesus the Christ is referred to by so many different names that identified the nature and mission of the being bearing so many different names and titles.
The reason Jesus have so many different name or titles to describe Him and His office is because just one name would not begin to explain the depth of His love and who He really is, so we use words like, Prince of Peace, the Word of God, God in the flesh, the All Mighty, the only begotten Son of God etc. now with all those different names and titles, we can get a clearer picture of just who the Son of God really is. So after looking closely at the different descriptions of the Lord we know for sure that He is pure love!By the same token it takes more than just the name Lucifer to explain just who Lucifer has become:

"He laid hold of the Dragon, that Serpent of old, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while." [Rev 20:2-5]

It's clear from the verses of scriptures above that Satan is the very same being in the garden that possessed the snake, the very same being that is called the devil and Satan. If Lucifer is not Satan, where is Lucifer's judgement in all of this? So we know it was Lucifer who spoke to the woman in the garden, now let's take a look at what was said to the woman. This serpent said God is a liar and that God was withholding information from His creatures to keep them in slavery to Him. Remember, the Serpent, the Dragon, and Lucifer the Devil and Satan are all the same being! Surely God wouldn't condemn all these other evil beings if they were different beings and not mention the Leader of the rebellion. Lucifer and Satan is the same being!

So far there's no mention of God creating an evil being called Satan, nor is there any mention of Him creating an evil being called the dragon or the Devil. There were no evil beings in heaven until Lucifer decided he would make a better God than Jehovah, it is at that moment that Lucifer became the Great Satan and Dragon! This Lucifer had already corrupted one third of the heavenly angels and convinced them that he would lead them to freedom from all this servitude to God.After Lucifer was evicted from his place in heaven he was full of rage and was out for blood, his anger was directed at the Lord and those in His image. Having been kicked out of haven and no more access there except when summoned by the Lord, he now turns his attention to the lowly earthling man.

One of the many names given to Lucifer after his fall is adversary, God never created another spirit being and called him "the" adversary, but gave Lucifer the title that describes his new nature, he is now an adversary to God, what better title could describe just who the once beautiful and powerful Lucifer have now become? Surely, Lucifer is now no bearer of light, so would God keep referring to Lucifer as the bearer of light [which the name Lucifer means] when there's no longer any true light in Lucifer, or would God call him by what he has now become, the adversary. Still there's no new spirit being called Satan!
Another title God has given to Lucifer is rebel and is another title that further identifies Lucifer as Satan. Lucifer is the original rebel, no matter who the other combatants were, it's Lucifer who is the father of this evil endeavor. So scripture identify Lucifer as the Adversary and the original rebel.

So far we've seen where the two titles given to Lucifer describes him to the letter, but these two titles don't even begin to describe the evil that lurks within the heart of this evil being that God did not create. We are getting an idea of who this Lucifer really is, but it's going to take more names and titles to get to see the true evil of this being that God did not create.

Another name Lucifer is known by is the Dragon, now in scripture the dragon is the very definition of evil itself. Scripture states that it was the dragon that drew one third of the angels of heaven to hell with him. Now I ask you, where did this evil dragon come from? There were only heavenly beings in heaven before Lucifer's fall, surely God wouldn't create an evil dragon and place it among the holy angels. The dragon is non-other than Lucifer, it was he who drew one third of the angels to hell.
"And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon [Lucifer] and his angels fought: [Rev 12:7]

Of all the so-called monster, the dragon got to be one of the most frightening and evil, this name further identifies Lucifer as even more evil than just the first two titles. Another titles that further identifies the heart of Lucifer is "father of lies." Now Jesus says Satan is the father of lies, meaning the lie originated with Lucifer. Now if Satan is the father of the lie, that would only mean that it was he Lucifer who told the first lie to the angels and cause them to revolt against the Lord and end in hell, a prison for criminal spirits. There can be no two originals, either Satan is the original liar or Lucifer is the original or they are one and the same. This title, father of lies further identifies Lucifer's evil heart that the other three names didn't touch. There's much more we need to know about this evil Lucifer so God gives him more names and titles to identify this evil being so there will be no mistaken who this evil being really is:
"Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, 'Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.'" [Revelation 12:10]

To further identify the evil nature of this evil spirit being called Lucifer the Lord calls this evil being:

"Accuser"

Scripture states that this evil being [Satan] does not rest from accusing the brethren before the Lord, day and night. The Lord warned that this being that presents himself as a being of light and a friend is no friend of mankind. No true friend would trash the children of God to His face constantly, but instead would try to help them find their way back to the Lord. I don't know about you, but I'm glad God gave Lucifer all these different names and titles so I could truly know my enemy.

"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it." [John 8:44]

To further identify the evil nature of this evil being that God did not create, God exposed Lucifer's true intent, it's to murder and destroy mankind. All these different names help us to get to know all about our enemy, just calling him by the name Lucifer or Satan would not truly tell us of his true nature, the very evil being and what his true intentions are. We need every name that God calls him by to truly know this evil being that God did not create.
Let's take a look at just one more titles Lucifer is known by, that title is:

"Destroyer"

Now destruction of God's creation is Lucifer's number one goal, that includes angels, men and all that's good. These are just a sampling of the shameful names that help us know our enemy and every one serves a purpose in exposing the evil nature of Lucifer, the snake, the Dragon and Satan and every one of the names given to Lucifer by the Lord are needful in exposing Satan aka Lucifer.

This ability of Lucifer to hide his true identity and assume the identity of another will play a major role in the end-time deception of the world that we see taking place before our very eyes today. Satan [Lucifer] will used his identity changing ability to even impersonate the Christ Himself, even in the New Age Bible [NIV] they have already identified Jesus as the one who fell from heaven and did weaken the nations, we'll get into that more later.
All this hiding the true identity of who Lucifer really is, is just part of the master plan of Lucifer to get the world accepting him as the Christ, those who have been fooled into believing he's not Satan may just as easily be fooled into believing he is the Christ. If you've been fool once by Lucifer and his demons with all the scripture evidence available, he can probably do it again. The stage is already set to pull off the ultimate deception of Lucifer, to lead the world to destruction, and because of the never-ending work of the residents of hell, most of the world now believe Satan to be someone other than Lucifer.

You see, all this is part of the plan to first convince the world that Lucifer is not Satan and then go on to convince the world that he is actually the Christ of God the Father, and this plan is working to perfection, with the new age bibles and their inter-net interpreters convincing them, many who were once Christians now doesn't see Lucifer as the evil Satan the he truly is.This is one doctrine of devils that the Lord said would lead the world to destruction and is the foundation on which the rest of the plan of deception rest. This is still Lucifer trying to exult his throne above the Stars of God and set himself in the seat of Christ, who is like the Most High. Having been successful in laying the foundation on which to build the ultimate deception, Lucifer's imitation of Christ, he now returns to the beginning to complete the construction of his one world religion and one world government, the Tower of Bebel or the United Nations.
Before he can build his Tower of Babel, Lucifer must unite his church; it's called the Emerging Church and includes most of the denominations of the once reformed Church of Christ. In this emerging church of Satan [Lucifer] there will be no King James Bible, their main bible is the most used bible today. This New Age Bible that the emerging church uses is already deleting the name of Jesus from its pages and inserting the name of Lucifer in its place, this bible is the favorite bible of Satan's emerging church; it's called the New International Version [NIV].

Now that we've identified Lucifer as the corrupt Tree in the Garden of Eden, let's take a look at how he goes about convincing man that he is a God. Earlier I said that Lucifer is the Master of the Black Light Show, it is this Black Light Show that Lucifer uses to cause this world to try and take the Throne of God by force or to put man in place of God, and receive the Mark of the Beast, 666!

Later we'll go into more detail about the opening of the Third Eye [The Mark of the Beast] which leads to direct spirit communication with evil spirits and is condemned in the word of God. This opening of the so-called Third Eye opens the door to communication with hell, once opened this doorway leads to visions, visions of Godhood, visions of dethroning the Highest God! Once these visions start there's no turning back, it takes an act of God to free the poor soul from what he's gotten himself entrapped by. With Lucifer [Satan] it's all about deceiving with light, God is Light and there no darkness in Him, this Light is life itself.

Lucifer knows that in order to deceive this world into believing he is God, he must be seen as the light of this world, or how else could he deceive the world into believing he is the Christ, the true Light of this world? So everything Lucifer does to deceive this world is done through his Black Light Shows, so let's take a look at one of his major Black Light Shows that's leading the world into the worship of the beast, Lucifer himself. The first and one of the most powerful of all Luciferians Light Shows for recruiting souls for hell is called the "Muse of Hollywood."

This Muse of Hollywood influences our very lives, our morals, what we desire, what we eat, and how we see God. This Muse of Hollywood puts on a satanic Luciferian Black-Light Show that dazzles the world, it makes the world want to be as it is, a God unto itself! Lucifer the Black Light Bearer will bring on his black light show and hook the poor soul into desiring to be worshiped, to be idolized, to be God! But before we get into the Black-Light-Shows of Lucifer, let go back to a statement I made earlier. I said that the tree we must eat of is Jesus, not only are to eat his fruit but we must eat his flesh and drink his blood! I think it's important to understand why we must eat his flesh and drink his blood before we go any further:

http://theluciferrebillion.com/CHAPTER THREE

I grew up in a very religious family, a religion of Spiritism and because of that up-bringing I was caught-up in the occult. I have many occult experiences that only led me deeper and deeper into the deep things of Satan. One of my addictions to the occult was the UFO phenomenal and spirit contact which is forbidden in the word of God. Playing around with deceiving spirits, that includes UFO's will lead to the soul's destruction, that is why I'm publishing this article as a warning to those who have not gotten involved in the truly deep things of Satan to stay clear! I was headed for Hell!
Copyrights 2015

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print