The Rapture of the Anti-Christ
by Roy Francois

Could the Coming UFO Invasion Be Mistaken for the Rapture?

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." [1Th 4:16-17] KJV

Be Sure You Study the Timing of the Rapture very Carefully

Many people I come into contact with claim to have faith that God will protect them no matter what happens in this life, I believe this, and you probably believe this too. But when it comes to God protecting them during World War III [Armageddon] they don't seem to feel that same protection. In fear of the coming Great War, they go to preachers and teachers who teach of a Pre-Tribulation rapture which I cannot fine in scripture. This teaching states that God will rapture all Christians before this Great War, but scripture clearly states that the church will be here at the beginning of Armageddon. As we will see later, this pre-tribulation belief can be a very dangerous thing, first because this teaching is a twisted miss-use of scripture to calm the fears of the weak Christian. When I ask for scripture evidence for this belief I'm usually hit with two main verses of scripture, taken out of context, twisted and reshaped for the weak of faith.

The first verse of scripture:

"Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" 2nd Thessalonians 2:1-

Now this verse of scripture and the comment that follows is from a very dangerous and popular web-site called: "The UFO Bible Connection"
The first problem I have with their interpretation is with the words 'falling away' here they make the argument that this falling away is a good thing. As I study scripture I find that this word falling or fallen is usually used to describe something bad. Like the fallen angels [physical beings] who mated with the daughters of men, a bad thing. Like when Jesus said He witness Satan falling away from heaven like lightening, a bad thing for Satan. I would think that if the saved are to leave this earth in rapture, scripture would use words like fly away to be with the Lord. Or like it states in the scripture verse above; "to meet the Lord in the air "which clearly indicate ascension and not descending, rising and not falling.

Any time I hear of someone falling the first thing that comes to my mind is how bad was the fall and how bad are they injured. Do you see what must be done to the word of God to try to prove an unsound doctrine? This falling away the bible speaks of is the Disciples of Christ falling away from the true doctrine of Christ and His word, this is how we are to know the lawless ones, by how they try to destroy the word of God, they state:

"The Greek meaning for this phrase is "a departure." I believe this term refers to the departure of the Saints. Some people believe that this term refers to a departure from law and order, i.e., anarchy! These are the folks who believe in a Post-Tribulation Rapture. Of course, this is not the PLAIN teaching of the Bible. Although the anarchy theory sounds very plausible, it is not very practical because history is filled with anarchy, rebellion and lawlessness. In addition, I will show you further Scriptures in a moment that overwhelmingly supports the departure of the saints prior to the Tribulation Period (i.e., the 7-year time between the Rapture and the millennial reign of Christ from Jerusalem). So, I could just as easily use the term "falling away" (or the departure), but the term "Rapture" DOES justice to the overwhelming amount of Biblical evidence in support of a Rapture of the saints (when all the saints shall all be caught up together in the clouds to be with Jesus)."

In the explanation above the person makes the claim that the meaning of the phrase [great falling away] is 'a departure' OK, even if this is true how does this change the meaning of the word falling? Departure can be a good thing or it can be bad, like when Satan fell from heaven like lighting, he was departing heaven, but it was not a good departure. When the fallen angels departed and left their rightful abode they departed but their departure was not a good one. In order to prove an unsound doctrine, we must willfully distort the word of God, the reason I say it's willfully is because this is forced miss-interpretation of scripture I believe to prepare deceived Christians for being raptured by the anti-Chris, the counterfeit Christ. Scripture is clear that this falling away is a bad thing.

Notice that the son of perdition must first be revealed before the return of the Lord, who is this son of perdition? Many twist this verse of scripture to say 'sons of perdition' and claim it simply means all who reject Christ. But again, that's a twisted miss-use of the word to force it to agree with an unsound doctrine. In this verse of scripture, the word is son and not sons, meaning the anti-Christ himself must be revealed first then the rapture. By the time the anti-Christ exposes himself by taking his seat on the throne of God and declaring himself to be God, the tribulation period is well under way.

The next problem I have with this website's interpretation of scripture is that they make the same augment that non-believers make, that prophecy can't be proven by the anarchy and lawlessness in the world today because these things have been happening from the beginning of time. That is the major claim of the non-believer. True these things have been happening all the time, but the Lord explained how we could know that this time is different. The Lord said this end-time lawlessness would be like a woman giving birth, in the beginning the pain is spaced far apart, but as it gets closer to the time for her to give birth the frequency of the pain increases as we see in the world today. Before we can try to understand the senseless lawless act of one we are hit with another like private citizens walking around with machine-guns cutting innocent people down. It's the frequency of the acts of lawlessness that makes these lawless acts different than the others.
There may be a pre-tribulation rapture but I believe it will be the rapture of the Cosmic Christ [Lucifer] and not of Jesus the true Christ. If Satan is to stage a counterfeit return of Christ, then there must be a counterfeit rapture.

If the world has come to believe [through false doctrines] that there will be rapture of all Christians before World War III, then Satan must get busy rapturing before he makes his appearance. The reason the books "Left Behind" are so popular in this end-time deceived world is to make them ready for UFO abduction, I believe that many will enter hell both soul and body by falling for the deception of a false rapture. There are instants in scripture where the earth opened up and people went to hell both soul and body. Just before Lucifer makes his play on the world seen, there will be a great and evil rapturing taking place, I do believe.

In this trick of Lucifer to deceive the world he will fool many Christians into praying to him to rapture them, having fallen for his trick of a pre-tribulation rapture when it is nowhere taught in scripture, the poor deceived will pray to be raptured like their family members who they believe are in heaven when they have been taken to hell, inside the core of the earth. We best not be miss-taken on this rapture thing because it could mean the difference between heaven and hell, go back and study the doctrine of the rapture and make sure you've got it right because once you thumb a ride on Lucifer's rapturing mobile there's no turning back.

IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE TIMING OF THE TRUE RAPTURE

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." (Matthew 24:15, 21-22).

Now read Matt. 24:15, 21-22, again, the Lord Himself said the reason this war is cut short is because of what? Because no one would survive, this is a war that's intended to end mankind! But the Lord says it's for one reason and one reason only that He cuts this war Short, it for the sake of the elect so they wouldn't be destroyed! Now if all the elect [saints of God] has already been raptured and are sitting in heaven why would the Lord make such a statement? The Lord said it is because of His elect that He will cut short World War III. Scripture is clear that the saints of God will be in the earth when the tribulation period begins:
God's People will be preserved:

"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth that the winds should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, not on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of the Lord in their foreheads." [Rev. 7:3]

Here we see God's people needing protection from the things coming on the earth, now if all of God's people have been raptured and are with the Lord why would they need protection from the Beast of Revelation? I tell you that in that Great War at least two prophets of the Lord will be murdered by the Beast, but will be resurrected before the beast's eyes. These are mighty men of God who are beaten and killed in the tribulation, and the end-time Great Theologians say they are all raptured before this time, this pre-tribulation rapture is unscriptural! Make sure you don't end up in the wrong rapture listening to those who twist the word of God; there will be a counterfeit rapture, how could Lucifer counterfeit the second coming of the Lord without his very own rapture, when this is what the world has come to expect?

The Rapture Is at the Last Trumpet Call

There was a time in the early church when men begin to listen to the lies of Lucifer that the rapture had already taken place, [pre-tribulation rapture] they were worried that they had missed it and would have to go through the tribulation period. This was a very serious situation, one that needed clearing up once and for all, so that no one would be mistaken about when this most important even is to take place, the apostle would make clear the timing of the rapture. As was the case back then, today there are those who are still spreading this false doctrine that is just as important to clear up now as it was then.

If Lucifer [The Cosmic Christ] is to counterfeit the second coming of the Lord, it just stands to reason that he would also have a counterfeit rapture [this is serious stuff] since this is the most important event for the children of God. It is these children of God Lucifer wants most to destroy and prevent their ascension into heaven, to the throne of God, to the place he so lusted after. Now what better way to prevent their ascension than to scoop them up before the true rapture takes place and take them to God knows where, and have those misguided Christians who were left behind praying to and begging him to rapture them.This is a time of great deception and the only defense against this deception is a love of the truth. If the Lord said the rapture is at the last trumpet call, at the time of the resurrection when all the dead in Christ will walk out of their graves and all will be raptured at the same time at the last trumpet call, it's at the last trumpet and not before. Let's take a look at scripture where it leaves no doubt as to when the rapture of God takes place:

"And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of thy coming and of the end of the world? [Matt 24:3]

Jesus went on to explain:

"Then shall they deliver you [His Church] up to be afflicted, and shall kill you [the church] and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, let him understand: then let them in Judaea flee into the mountains:

"Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house: neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath:

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the very elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the power of the heavens shall be shaken:

"And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

The first thing we need to take note of is that the Lord says in verse 9 is that the church will be delivered up and afflicted, and shall be killed! If the church has already been raptured, how can they be killed by Satan in the great tribulation? There is no mention here by Jesus that the church would be spared this tribulation period, but to the contrary, they will be the victims of the beast's anger.
Next notice the timing of this event, in verse 15 the Lord says that the church is still here when the abomination of desolation takes place which is spoken of by the prophet Daniel. This is when the Anti-Christ seats himself in the seat of Christ in Jerusalem.

Then in verse 21 the Lord identify this as the great tribulation period, then is verse 22 the Lord explains why He steps in to stop this great war, because His church is still in the earth and must not come to harm.

Then in verse 29 Jesus began to describe what is to take place after the great tribulation, it is at this time that He gathers His elect from the four winds, after the great tribulation, and then comes the Great Day of the Lord! Now in 1 Corinthians is where the apostle makes clear the timing of the rapture and told them to not be ignorant of the timing of the rapture:

"Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised, incorruptible, and we shall be changed"

Also in these verses of scripture from Matthew we are told that no one group will precede the other, it will all happen to all at the same time, even those who will walk out of the graves will ascended at the same time as all the other living saints. The Lord said this is at the last trumpet blast: [Rev.11:15]


"And the seventh angel sound; and there `was a great voice in heaven, saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever"

In the Book of Revelation, there are souls under the altar who have been killed by the beast; they were asking the Lord, how long it will be before He takes vengeance on those who had beheaded them. The Lord's reply was for them to rest a little while longer until the rest of their brothers who would also be beheaded for the word of God, these other saint are to wait for those who are killed in the Great Tribulation when they would receive their resurrected bodies at the same time. Remember, Lucifer is always copying the things of God form the Holy Trinity of God 777 with his imitation the 666 trinity of man and hell, to the return of Christ, so why would the master strategist [Lucifer] not imitate the rapture of the saints? Be sure you study scripture timing of the rapture or you may get caught up in the wrong rapture. Do you really believe there will be a counterfeit second coming without a counterfeit rapture?

"And the Lord spoke all these words: I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me". (Exodus 20: 1-3)

The Lord [Jesus the Christ] promise to return for His Church and Lucifer also promise to return for his people. The bible also states that this devil race would return:

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bear children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." [Genesis 6:4]

These giants [Nephilim's] that were in the world before the great flood and are the ones that will caused the world to be destroyed the second time and are the same players in the coming destruction of Armageddon. According to the word of God, they would be here again after the flood, now this is hard to understand unless someone in the ARC was infected [I'm not preaching this as gospel] with the blood of the Nephilim's, these were flesh and blood devils walking the earth; they were not creations of the Lord. The Nephilim's grew upward of thirty feet tall; they were giant physical devils who many worshiped as gods. The reason I said someone on the ARC may have been infected with this devil's blood is because of what's written in the bible.

When God destroyed the earth the first time there was no one to reproduce children except for Noah and his sons, everyone else perished. As we follow the sons of Noah one son stand out as an evil one. This son of Noah name is Ham, once Noah got drunk from too much wine and lay naked in his bed his son Ham saw his father's nakedness and I think he did more than just looked. My belief is that he may have foundered his father or something of that nature because of the severity of his punishment. In time Ham had a son whom he named Canaan; Ham's sons occupied the Land of Canaan, this land the Lord promise to the Children of Abraham.

When the time came for Israel to take the land the Lord had promised them men were sent put to spy out the land, the report they brought back was amazing. The men reported that the people of this land were giants, the report was that these beings were so huge that the spies seem like grasshoppers in their sight. Now the giants were killed off during the great flood, so where did these off springs of devils come from. We know they were devils because of the orders from the Lord to kill them all, even the children, little devils grow up to be big devils, fifty foot tall. Had the children of Abraham been obedient to the Lord that would have probably been the end of the Nephilim's, but they disobeyed the Lord and let many live.

God would give the order to kill even the children I think because these were hybrid off springs of devils, part human and part devil, a new species not one of God's creation, but an abomination. Now these beings that cause such destruction to the earth was not allowed to return to their home neither were they allowed to walk the earth as many other devils are. These sons of the Nephilim's were locked down in deep darkness in the jail cells of hell so that they would not alter creation again until the appointed time:

"And the angels that kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto judgment of the great day." [Jude 1:6]

Who Are the Nephilim's

"If God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be preserved until judgment." [2 Peter 2:4]

Many see these beings that left their rightful abode and came to earth and mated with women as spirit beings, but how can a spirit mate with a physical human and produce physical children? The angels of heaven are of a different order with no reproductive organs, it seem that these beings were physical and very similar to man in genetic makeup. They may have been once men of this earth or some other physical creation of God, there's so much about God and His works that we just don't know about. Jesus said:

"I have other sheep that are not of this fold" [John 10:16]

What did Jesus mean by this statement? Is it possible that there's another race of people similar to man in genetic make-up, in another star system? I would think all Christians of earth to be of the same fold, according to scripture all Christians of this earth are one, there's no Jew or gentile all are the same fold! So could the other fold be humans of another world, just something to think about. The fact that these evil beings could be seen by everyone proves they were not spirit beings. The bible never states that these beings left heaven to come to earth, it simply states that they left their rightful abode. I do believe there may be many physical worlds [many mansions] in God's physical universe, if what science tell us is true of the many stars in the sky, that they are suns like our own star, then judging from the nature of our own star there's a good possibility they may have revolving worlds revolving around them.

God does not reveal all of His works to earthling man, it would be too much for man to handle, and beside He left a nice thick book explaining the things we need to know for salvation and yet most of the world have no idea what's really in it. It seems these physical beings boarded their physical flying machines and head for earth with the intent of having sexual relations with the women of the earth. The bible doesn't give us much information about these evil beings, but there's another source that claim to have the answers, this source is called "The Book of Enoch" according to this source:

"Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him", (Genesis 5:22-29) and
In Hebrews 11: 5 (KJV) it states:

"By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God."

Suggesting he did not experience the mortal death ascribed to Adam's other descendants and that he is still alive to this very day." [Wikipedia]

I'm not saying the Book of Enoch is gospel, but at least on this subject it seems to back-up the bible's account of beings from another world invading this world. The book of Enoch contradicts itself so we dare not take all of what it says as gospel. But it's a source that the Luciferians love to quote so let's take a look at this Book of Enoch.

VI-XI. The fall of the Angels: The Demoralization of Mankind: The Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels of the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment). According to this source:

"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjz, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samazz, their leader, Arkba, Rml, Kkabl, Tml, Rml, Dnl, zql, Barqjl, Asl, Armrs, Batrl, Annl, Zaql, Samspl, Satarl, Trl, Jmjl, Saril. These are their chiefs of tens."

Both the Book of Genesis and the Book Daniel confirms that a different race of beings had at one time in the past altered the human gene pool. Genesis 6:4 is a well-known verse of scripture that mentions this abomination by the fallen race of beings. But what is not as well known is that Daniel prophesied that the very same thing would happen in the end-time, that earthlings and some other race would be united.

The Dangerous Bible UFO Connection Web-site

The very first link in this web-site contradicts the bible they claim to teach from, this very first link denies that heaven is an actual place, and that there's no need for a heaven. They [as always with Luciferian] belittle Christians who believe in heaven as an actual place, they ridicule Christians as a people who are looking forward to going to a divine rest home in the sky. Their definition of heaven simply means the sky, period. In the bible we are told that there are at least three heavens, the apostle Paul claim to have entered the Third Heaven and there witnessed some very amazing things.

The title of the page of this first link is:

"The Incredible Gospel of Jesus" subtitle "No Heaven Required"

For any Christians to be deceived after reading this very first page in this website is "incredible" but there are many who are falling for these lies and deceptions simply because they have not a love of the truth. As with all branches of the occult, they will mix lies in with the truth. All scripture that they can twist to fit their false doctrine is gospel, but if it does not fit then that part of scripture is wrong and in need of correction which they will immediately precede to accomplish.

It seems the sole purpose of this website is to hide the true identity of UFO's and present them as the creators of mankind, just as the Luciferians try to hide the true identity of Satan, claiming he's not Lucifer, preparing the earth for the return of these evil beings whom they will welcome as their creators and welcome the rapturing of themselves to hell by these evil beings. Now do you actually believe that a world that has come to believe that these beings are their creators would not want to be taken aboard their god's flying machines and taken to their abode, then think again! They will be lining up fighting to be first to take the trip to the stars, but they will find out too late that these beings and their flying machines are not allowed to leave this solar system.

As the deceived party and talk of all the wisdom and knowledge they are about to gain from this trip to the stars, they are in for a big surprise. As the ship reaches the outer-most planet of our solar system, it swings around the far and most outer planet and heads back toward earth. The deceived begins to worry; there is something wrong with this picture; as the ship approaches earth it heads straight for the Atlantic Ocean. As the ship plunges into the blackness of the abyss the panic sets in, gone are the beautiful different color lights of the "being that keeps transforming himself into a being of light", the Black Light show of Lucifer that once captured their imagination. As they try to look out the windows they find there is nothing but blackness.

After much screaming and crying, they spot a little white light far into the distance, this spot of light in the distance they believe to be the portals to their god's world. They are right, this is the portal to their god's world, but it's not the beautiful paradise like place they were led to believe. As they approach the portal the light gets brighter and brighter and they become happier and happier and the party resumes. As they, the deceived, continue their party they notice a discomfort, it seems the ship is getting hotter and hotter. The deceived began to complain that the heat is becoming unbearable, isn't this supposed to be the chariot of our gods? This chariot of the gods surely wouldn't have air-conditioning problems.

As the ship gets closer to the portals of their god's world the fires lights up the waters around them, for first the time they are now able to see out-side the ship, the first thing they notice is that the ocean waters are boiling. By this time the deceived began to realize that something is not right, but nothing could prepare them for what comes next. As the worry began to truly set in there comes a voice over the intercom system, Attention: you fools, you slimy dogs [this is truly how their lord Lucifer see them] this is no cruise ship to the stars, this is a one-way cruise to the abyss, WELCOME TO HELL, YOU FILTHY BUNCH OF PIGS!
The light they saw in the distance was in the end the lake of fire, it was like boarding a rocket from earth and riding straight into the sun!

THIS IS THE FALSE RAPTURE OF THE COSMIC CHRIST, LUCIFER, SATAN, THE DRAGON, THE SNAKE!

"This Is the Black Light of Lucifer

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" [Matt 5:5]

Here they go into long spill about how the people of God will inherit this earth, they claim to find this in the bible, but the bible makes no such claim. The bible is clear in that this sinful earth will be replaced by a new heaven and a new earth; in fact, we know it will be a different earth because the new earth will have no sea and this earth is mostly sea:

"And I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." [Rev. 21:1]

There's no doubt about who's the author of this deception, its Lucifer the snake, [Satan] now watch how tricky and cunning they are. They have taken the Throne of God and placed it where Lucifer's throne is. The bible clearly states that the Throne of God is far beyond the first heaven [the atmosphere of the earth] beyond the second heaven [the stars] far beyond the stars is The Third Heaven, the Throne and dwelling place of the Highest God! The bible they claim to teach from is clear that it is Satan, their god, who inhabits the atmosphere [the air surrounding the earth] this is the area of demonic activity, yet this is where they place the Throne of their Christ, among demonic [UFO] activity.

Now I want go into all the augments they make trying to prove that heaven simply means the sky [the area surrounding the earth] and because they have no other choice they include the stars as the sky, but this they can live with, because it is the throne beyond the stars that is under attack. Just as in their New International Bible [NIV] they have replaced the Throne of Christ with the Throne of Lucifer; just as in their new age bible the Throne of Jehovah must be destroyed! They claim that God's Throne is where the birds fly:
"The heavens is where God flies, the same place the birds' flies, heaven is where God lives because this is where is throne flies" [The Bible UFO Connection]

Do you see what they have done? They have acknowledged that whomever it is flying around this area [UFOs] are their gods, the bible is clear that Satan is the god of this area, the principalities of the air! They have called good evil and evil good, THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

"Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, is not this the Son of David? But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, this fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of devils."

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

"And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub [Lucifer] cast out devils, by whom do your children cast then out? Therefore, they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house and spoil his goods, except he first binds the strong man, and then he will spoil his house."

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: But blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men." [Matt. 12:22-31]

Here Jesus shows exactly what the unforgivable sin really is, Jesus says, this blasphemy against The Holy Spirit, this calling good evil and evil good, this calling God Lucifer and Lucifer God is unforgivable, this is the true meaning of blasphemy against The Holy Spirit of the Holy God, THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN! THE HIGHEST TREACHERY! THE REALLY DEEP THINGS OF SATAN, LUCIFER!

Make sure you are not caught-up in the wrong rapture! After committing treason and blasphemy this website "The Bible UFO Connection" after placing Lucifer on the Throne of Christ, they now attribute all the sayings of Christ to Lucifer [Satan] their god. Now these Luciferians in this same website who claim to teach a doctrine from the bible claim that heaven only means the earth and the stars, this did not come from the Holy Bible, which states that the Throne of God is above every star, Lucifer said:

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" [Isaiah 14:13]

The place to which Lucifer intended to ascend was beyond the stars, to the place that this website claim does not exist. Satan [Lucifer] already had access to the stars; he already traveled among the stars, [the second heaven] why would he have to ascend to a place where he already was? The second heaven is the domain of created beings just as the earth is, these beings are of a different order than man, but still created beings. The Third Heaven is the home of the divine family, Father Son and Holy Spirit; these are uncreated and eternal beings. The Son is not another God, but the same one God that took His son from His very being and cloth Him in flesh, making this second being everything the first being [His Father] is!

Make sure you don't find yourself in the wrong rapture! Having identified these beings as gods that the bible says are devils, this website "The Bible UFO Connection" claim them as their gods, and now go on to tell us that these gods of theirs are not evil, calling good evil and evil good. The unforgivable sin of blasphemy! They go on to try to prove their theory that the beings that inhabit the air are not evil by referring to a book that they claim was removed from the bible. Now they go off into another long spill about how the church is deceiving people. What they seem to be inferring is that the whole Christian world are the ones who are during the deceiving while those out-side the church can be counted on for truth. They claim that these UFOs are God's angels or messengers.

There are cases of UFOs crashing, do you mean to tell me that God would send His angels out to do His will and give them a rundown vehicle that can't fulfill its mission? Come-on now! If these are truly angels of God, I never heard of an angel of God crashing in his vehicle to the ground before completing his mission. The god of these angels doesn't seem to care about them very much, or is it that he's an incompetent god? I never read anywhere in scripture where any angel of the Lord crashing his ship, I never even heard of them having ships. This god of these angels needs to find some better UFO repairmen or better pilots because the crew they have now stinks.

People are wondering when are UFOs going to make contact, my question is when have they stop making contact with mankind. The problem is that the Luciferians like Christianity have many denominations, each Luciferians denomination is under the control of a fallen angel, and each fallen angel in this war against the Lord has a different war front as with any army in any war. These are all of the same army of Satan fighting on many different fronts, on one front you have the so-called Ascended Masters, on another you have the Cabbalist, on another they have UFOs etc. Lucifer would be a very poor general and military commander to have all his forces fighting on the same front, the enemy must be attacked from all angles on all fronts. One front [the UFOs] dazzles the eyes with great light shows, [Satan is the master of black light shows, and he even transforms himself into a being of light].

Next you have the Ascended Masters, these are the ones who communication verbally between Lucifer and man, then you have the Cabbalist and Illuminati who controls the most important entertainment industry, music and movies where they trap many of our young. They are all different denominations of the same Synagogue of Satan, Lucifer is not going to capture all with just the light shows of the UFOs, and there are many who just doesn't believe in UFOs. For those who want a more personal relationship with the occupants of the UFOs, he has the cabbalist who will teach them the so-called spiritual art of opening up the so-called Third Eye which is the means of making direct contact with the demonic beings of the UFOs.

Once Lucifer have you open the Third Eye he next dazzles you with messages from the so-called Ascended Masters who claim to be men who were once earthlings and go on to show you how you too can achieve this great ascension and all you have to do is allow them to enter your being. As I remember I was reading an occult book titled "Keys to The Kingdom" when I came across the statement in the book "you must let the Ascended Masters into your being where they will rule from," it was at this point that I knew without a doubt that they were asking me to open up to spirit possession!

Once you allow these wicked beings to enter you, you'll now demon possessed, do you see the game? There is only one that you must allow to enter your being and that is the Holy Spirit. Now once you open yourself they will take you on a wild ride, you will truly believe you are divine. Once they convince you that you are God you are hooked, no one can tell you you'll not God. You see, there's a process here, you start with being dazzled by the being of Black Light, Lucifer. Next you learn to directly communicate with this evil being, and finally you let him in and he takes full control every time.

Make sure you don't find yourself in the wrong rapture!



https://youtu.be/qXO2MiWYUis

Order of Events Leading Up to the Return of the Lord and the Rapture

Just before the return of the Lord there will be a great crisis taking place in the earth, this crisis is called the Great Tribulation, according to scripture the world has never seen anything like this nor will it even happen again. This can only be the Great Tribulation that the Lord warned of:

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." [Matthew 24:21-22]

The first thing to happen before the rapture of the saints of God is a war, a religious war that's called the Great Tribulation, there's no mention of the rapture of the saints of God before this time. This war or Great Tribulation would end all life on earth if not for the Lord stepping in to stop this it. Now notice what takes place after this Great Tribulation:

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

"The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall totter like a hut; its transgression shall be heavy upon it, and it will fall, and not rise again" [Isaiah 24:20]

It's after these events that the Son of man appears, and gathers His elect from the four winds:

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Matthew 24:29-31

Study the timing of the rapture of the Saints of Christ carefully or you may get caught up in the rapture of the anti-Christ, the Cosmic Christ, Lucifer! Once you hitch a ride on Lucifer's rapturing-mobile there's no turning back!

http://theluciferrebillion.com/

I grew up in a very religious family, a religion of Spiritism and because of that up-bringing I was caught-up in the occult. I have many occult experiences that only led me deeper and deeper into the deep things of Satan. One of my addictions to the occult was the UFO phenomenal and spirit contact which is forbidden in the word of God. Playing around with deceiving spirits, that includes UFO's will lead to the soul's destruction, that is why I'm publishing this article as a warning to those who have not gotten involved in the truly deep things of Satan to stay clear! I was headed for Hell!
Copyrights 2015

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print