COSMIC RIDDLE: THE BIBLE AND THE JEWS Do we have a firmer date for rapture predicted studying Israel's future?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Do we have a firmer date for rapture predicted studying Israel's future?
This study contains:

(1) Israel in History and it is THE most curious history indeed!
(2) Israel 1948 in Prophecy, the exact date for Independence of Israel prophesied three thousand years ago. Followed by Apocalypse?
(3) Who is this Messiah, the Savior of Mankind? Surprise yourself! There is far more to it than meets the eye!
(4) Why would Father God send His Messenger? You might think you know, but I bet you might be surprised! It is here, where the last, the most important part of the truly cosmic puzzle finally falls into place.


Dear friend, I intended to publish this paper in four parts, at first. But I feared, that if I do, some might simply miss the most important parts, the Third and, especially the Fourth part of this study! These last pages are exceedingly important because it is here, where the last parts of the gigantic cosmic puzzle finally fall into place. Here, in one piece, the study remains entire.


(1)ISRAEL IN HISTORY

After the Global Flood God selected only one nation to be His spokesman, in the middle of a sea of nations and demon infested "religions", where Satan appeared to mankind as an angel of light.

God chose this nation to become servants and priests to humanity and this name continues to this day, even though they didn't achieve what God intended. This one nation, selected by God, was to be His spokesman to the world.

All prophets came out of Israel. All the apostles came out of Israel. The Bible came out of Israel. Our only Savior, our Kinsman Redeemer, came out of Israel, and there is none other. This one nation was torn apart for it, decimated, persecuted uttermost, but never destroyed.

God spoke to Moses out of a burning bush. The bush was not consumed. The bush is Israel; always in a fire, never consumed.

God intended the Nation as an example to the world, as servants and priests to mankind. It did not happen, but will happen during the coming thousand year reign of Christ. Satan tried many times to utterly exterminate the nation, its message and our Savior.

The last and worst persecution will come under the Antichrist. Check the Bible; only a direct intervention of God Almighty will be able to save them.

Meantime, the preceding, giant effort of Lucifer was intended to destroy the entire ORTHODOX JEWRY in Europe, totally. THE ORTHODOX WERE AND ARE A HINDRANCE, hated by Satan and always opposing the Luciferians. They did not join and kept others from joining. False accusations of unimaginable crimes, actually committed by Babylonic Satanists themselves against humanity, have been leveled against them, in the form of authentic "PROTOCOLS" of the Luciferian Elite itself, cleverly altered to incriminate the Jews.

This propaganda resulted in the near destruction of the Nation during the last World War. Lamentably, these lies still abound, generating the fiercest resentments and bitterness.


(2)ISRAEL 1948 IN PROPHECY.

The EXACT DATE for the re-establishment of an INDEPENDENT, UNITED ISRAEL was given us thousands of years ago. Is it possible we now have a closer date for the apocalypse too?

Another prophecy is given in Ezekiel of such incredible precision, regarding the reestablishment of an independent, united Israel, with timing so exact, that it leaves both critics and believers speechless. To wit:

Ezekiel 4:4-6

4. Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.
5. For I have laid upon thee the YEARS OF THEIR INIQUITY, ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF THE DAYS, THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY DAYS: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
6. And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear THE INIQUITY OF THE HOUSE OF JUDAH FORTY DAYS: I HAVE APPOINTED THEE EACH DAY FOR A YEAR.

The prophecy is to be a sign to the House of Israel. Each day is to represent a Biblical year, of 12 x 30 or 360 days. The penalty for iniquity is to last 390 plus 40, a TOTAL OF 430 YEARS. This is significant. The internment in Egypt lasted 430 years.

THE SYMBOLISM IS CLEAR AS WELL AS DESCRIPTIVE: THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL SHALL BE LYING DOWN; SHALL NOT BE STANDING ERECT. INDEPENDENCE SHALL BE LOST. FOR HOW LONG?

If Israel did not repent, the PUNISHMENT, so specified, WOULD BE MULTIPLIED BY SEVEN:

Leviticus 26:18 (Also compare Levit. 26:24;, 23-24, 27-28)

18. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you SEVEN TIMES MORE FOR YOUR SINS.
19. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:


Since the majority of Israel refused to repent of her sin after the Babylonian captivity (only a small fragment returned), the PENALTY HAS GROWN TO 2520 BIBLICAL YEARS:

430 Biblical years, minus 70 already spent in Babylon (to repent), gives a primary total of 360 Biblical years.

This total of 360 is now multiplied by 7, giving 2520 biblical years from the year 536 BC, the beginning point of prediction.


AFTER EXACTLY 2520 BIBLICAL YEARS, FROM END OF BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY IN SPRING 536 BC, THE NATION OF ISRAEL MUST BECOME INDEPENDENT, ON MAY 15TH, 1948!
You skeptics, start calculating!

The penalty of 2520 biblical years (starting 536.4 BC) equals today exactly 2483.8 modern calendar years:

2520 biblical years, of 30 x12 days per year, or 360 days each, equal precisely 907,200 days.

This amount, divided by today's calendar year of 365.25 days, gives a total of 2483.8 calendar years, following the end of Babylonian captivity, which occurred in spring of 536 BC.

Thus 2483.8 calendar years minus 536.4 BC plus 1 year (see below) gives us May 15, 1948.

Year fractions are to be multiplied by 365.25 days and arranged in Month and Day.

The 1 year must be allowed for the absence of year 0 (no account of 1 year between 1 BC and 1 AD), we obtain the date of May 15, 1948 AD for the rebirth of Israel.

ON THE AFTERNOON OF MAY 14TH, 1948, THE JEWS PROCLAIMED THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE REBORN STATE OF ISRAEL, THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE DAYS OF SOLOMON THAT A UNITED STATE OF ISRAEL TOOK ITS PLACE AS A SOVEREIGN, INDEPENDENT STATE.

ANYTHING MORE?

Matthew 24:32-34
32. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that SUMMER is nigh:
33. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Keep in mind that events of 1948 may not constitute ALL THESE THINGS, only a part, a beginning, a first budding of the fig tree.

LONGEVITY OF THE OLDEST SURVIVOR DETERMINES THE PASSING OF ANY GENERATION. Current longevity is probably maximum of 115 years. If the events of 1948 are the start of "all these things", Matt. 24:33, then the passing of that generation may be near 2063.

The budding of the fig tree, to my mind, represents spring. The fruit appears in summer or later. There is little doubt that the END of the reign of evil is very near. Spring seems to indicate the nearness. All major cataclysmic events will be completed within one single generation, probably in the "summer" of the fig tree. The time period of this final generation may thus not necessarily coincide with spring, but may be positioned later, in the summer of the fig tree.

You decide.


(3)WHO IS THE MESSIAH, THE ONLY SAVIOR OF MANKIND?


Behold:

Isaiah 48:12-13, 16: "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I AM he; I AM THE FIRST, also I AM THE LAST. MINE HAND also hath LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, and my right hand hath SPANNED THE HEAVENS: when I call unto them, they stand up together". (Look who speaks in Zachariah 12:1, 10)
"Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there I AM: AND NOW THE LORD GOD, AND HIS SPIRIT, HATH SENT ME".

IN THIS SHORT PASSAGE WE HAVE CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE LORD GOD, HIS SPIRIT AND THE SENT ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE GREAT I AM, THE FIRST AND THE LAST AND THE CREATOR. Who, do you suppose, is the "Sent One"? Behold, here He is called CREATOR of Earth and Heavens, not in any Christian writing, but in original Hebrew Scripture and by Isaias. Compare Isa 61:1-2; Isa 63:8-10; Zech. 2:10-12; Psa.45:6-7; Psa. 110: 1-7.

What does "ISRAELMY CALLED" (Isaiah 48:12) mean? Did the SENT ONE, sent by Father God, call Israel into existence? Israel was CALLED by the SENT ONE in what way?

Keep in mind that only God, the FATHER, is supreme in authority and pre-eminence. (John 14:28, John 10:29) There is no one on that level beside the Father (1 Cor. 15:27-28). On the next level down in authority, goodness and power, but also biblically CALLED GOD, are the Spirit of God and the Messenger of God, the Angel of God, Christ Jesus. They are "ONE" with the Father in purpose, in love and intent. But certainly NOT in either authority or in pre-eminence.

How can anyone, apart from the Father, be called God? Believe me, I don't know. They are never called God in the same sense as the Father. But here, they ARE NOT CALLED GOD BY ANY CHRISTIAN SOURCE. They are called God BY HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES:

ISAIAH 9:6: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, THE MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Prophecy eight centuries before the Messiah: THAT HE WILL BECOME A MAN. BUT HIS NAME SHALL BE GOD). Compare Jerem. 23:5-8, Zachariah 13:7, Ps 110:1, etc.

An angel is translated a "messenger" a "sent one" We meet the pre-incarnate Christ of the Old Testament often as THE ANGEL OF THE LORD.

Exodus 3: 2, 4, 6, 14-15: And THE ANGEL OF THE LORD appeared unto him IN A FLAME OF FIRE OUT OF THE MIDST OF A BUSH: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, GOD called unto him OUT OF THE MIDST OF THE BUSH, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Moreover he said, I AM THE GOD OF THY FATHER, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
14. And God said unto Moses, I AM that I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.

The burning bush, which is not consumed, is Israel. Always in a fire, never consumed. God speaks out of Israel.

From the context of Exodus 3, it follows that the ANGEL of the Lord, The Sent One of God, is called God, The God of the Fathers, the great I AM. This Angel of the Lord is sending Moses unto the children of Israel. Some might still think that Father God was present in the Burning bush. The scripture DOES NOT declare that. If Father God wanted to deal with Moses and Israel directly Himself, why would He want to SEND HIS MESSENGER (Angel), as stated in Isaiah 48:12-16? Why does the ANGEL appear now in the midst of the burning bush?

Alright, you decide.

Any conclusions which are not based on direct and clear revelation from the Word of God cannot be taken categorically and must be left open to question. Only direct quotations from the Bible are to be taken categorically. This study is intended only as a starting point in your own search for the truth and the love and the will of our God.

Joseph Rabinowitz related to Dr.A.J. Gordon his encounter with Aleph-Tav of ZECHARIAH 12:10. "They shall look upon ME WHOM they have pierced..." :

12: 10. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn

It is the same "WHOM" as in Rev. 1:7-8:

7. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which PIERCED HIM: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8. I AM ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY.

Alpha and omega, God Almighty? Only our Lord Jesus was pierced, taking your place and mine, unto torture and death. Why did He do it? And what happens to those ignoring so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?

The WHOM is written Aleph-Tav in Hebrew, which are the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, literally "alpha and omega" or "a and z", if you please. What's more, the Aleph is symbolically the head of an ox (servant) and the Tav is a cross!

Rabinowitz said, it seemed as if the Lord "was saying to me, do you doubt who it is Whom you pierced? I am the "Aleph" and the "Tav" of Zechariah 12:10, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, Jehovah the Almighty."


For the first part of "JESUS, WHO?" look it up in www.mygodsremnant.info

The Bible references are from the Old King James Bible. This is the only remaining complete BIBLE, which is not being mutilated progressively by the Luciferian Globalists. For evidence, please see "Bible Mutilation" in christianarticles.net. This reference is a MUST reading for everyone to whom the Word of God is still important.

(4)WHY DID FATHER GOD SEND THE MESSIAH?

The scriptures declare that there was no creation without the Messiah and now no redemption without the Messiah. To wit:

If you doubt Creation and Salvation by the very hand of the Messiah there are near 300 detailed prophecies in Hebrew in the Old Testament (A few listed in www.mygodsremnant.info Bible Only- Signature- Prophecy). If, after all that, you still doubt, (or even if you don't doubt) continue below:

Behold, redemption is not automatic. THERE IS NO REDEMPTION WITHOUT THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD.

Huh?

God has only one provision for redemption forgiveness is available only by means of a proxy, by somebody else, who is absolutely sinless, innocent, without "spot or wrinkle", a Kinsman Redeemer, who is willing and capable to take YOUR GUILT and YOUR PUNISHMENT upon himself.

Only God could be thus capable.

The penalty for sin is death. This provided Satan with the sense of invincibility. To save mankind God would have to die. Impossible. Not to mention that God would have to become a Kinsman, a man. Satan's self-assurance lasted until the Cross.

Examine:

Romans 6:23
For the WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 9: 22
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and WITHOUT SHEDDING OF BLOOD IS NO REMISSION.

Ponder, that from the expulsion from paradise to the Cross of Christ, there was no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of blood. A blood sacrifice was required.

It was a teaching tool: that sin really kills; that God has only one method of forgiveness- payment by proxy- forgiveness only if someone else pays for you, a Kinsman Redeemer, who is perfect and without sin, who loves you. The payment must be made, regardless, to satisfy eternal justice it is either your death or that of someone who truly loves you. We don't understand it. But there it is.

Leviticus 1:4; 10, 5:6-7 etc.
4. And he shall put his hand upon the head of the BURNT OFFERING; and it shall be accepted for him to make ATONEMENT FOR HIM. 10. And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male WITHOUT BLEMISH

Every time the BLOOD SACRIFICE had to be PERFECT, WITHOUT A SPOT or WRINKLE and INNOCENT. Each time it spoke of what? The blood of sheep and bulls cannot take away sins. It spoke of a SAVIOR that would come, a Kinsman Redeemer, to buy us back. If you take the Hebrew Text and read the passage where God, right after the fall of man, killed an animal and gave the skins to Adam and Eve for covering, go to small letter yod, then mark every fifth letter from right to left. Guess what you'll get? It says "THE BLOOD OF YESHUA." You think man could have written this? That is the only covering accepted by God.

Exodus 12:13-14
13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD, I WILL PASS OVER YOU, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
14. And THIS DAY SHALL BE UNTO YOU FOR A MEMORIAL; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance forever.

This speaks of the greatest of Hebrew holidays: PASSOVER. It commemorates the exodus from Egypt, from bitter bondage to freedom. God told them: Kill an innocent lamb; place the blood as a sign over your family. "When I see the blood, I'll pass over you." He didn't pass over the Egyptians. He killed the firstborn in every family, man and livestock. That got them out of Egypt.
God gave the Jews 7 feast days; not fast-days but feast days. Each one has a prophetic significance. Five out of seven have been completely fulfilled. Only two remain.
When was Passover fulfilled? It was fulfilled at PASSOVER when the Lamb of God gave Himself for you and me. When Father God sees the blood of Christ Jesus over you and (I hope) your family, God will "pass over you".


Genesis 4:3-5
3. And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
4. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5. But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

This is how far back it goes these are the first children of Adam and Eve. One brought the commanded blood-sacrifice; the other agricultural produce, his own works. How angry was God with the one who brought his own works!

The blood sacrifice was a teaching tool, but also it was like an announcement that the payment will be made, even the manner of the future payment, to save humankind. The announcement was to be repeated until the payment was rendered, that time only once, but forever, and the debt closed.

Hebrews 7:27; 2:3
Who needeth NOT DAILY, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this HE DID ONCE, when he offered up himself.

Hebrew 2:3
HOW SHALL WE ESCAPE, IF WE NEGLECT SO GREAT SALVATION; which at the first began to be spoken by the LORD, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

1 John 2:2
And HE IS THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Matthew 26:28
FOR THIS IS MY BLOOD OF THE NEW COVENANT, WHICH IS SHED FOR MANY FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth IN HIM should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE.

GOD CANNOT FORGIVE YOU UNTIL YOUR PENALTY IS PAID. YOUR SINS ARE EITHER ON YOU OR THEY ARE ON CHRIST JESUS. IF THEY ARE ON YOU, GOD SAYS THAT THE SMOKE OF YOUR TORMENT SHALL ASCEND FOREVER AND EVER. YOU THINK GOD IS LYING? GOD IS NOT ONLY PURE LOVE, HE IS ALSO PURE JUSTICE. Here is a question even God cannot or will not answer: Hebrews 2:3 Look it up.

Can you not be saved believing in Father God?

Sure you can, IF YOU HAVE COMPLETELY OBEYED THE ENTIRE LAW OF MOSES. Nobody was EVER able to do it. The souls "to be saved", in Abraham's Bosom, were there on credit, waiting for the payment by Christ Jesus.

Today, men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Christ Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is absolutely worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. Please be the RULER of my life. Holiest Father God and dearest Savior Jesus, increase my love for you and my obedienceplease be my EVERYTHING.."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

If you love the Lord, you are only a pilgrim here. Our home is not part of this reality. This is merely an entrance, a door to literally another dimension.

God Himself said, that the ear has not heard and the eye has never seen, neither can man even IMAGINE the HAPPINESS which Father God has prepared for those who love Him (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

What do you suppose will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT, a salvation?



Dearest brother or sister, please click on my name here or write it into GOOGLE to find a list of all my published articles and then use all you possibly can, for the glory of our Lord, to save as many of the lost as you can. All writings are free to share and reprint. This work is for you and for the Lord, I will never accept a single cent for this labor; Paul did not either. Please pray that as many as can, even at this very late hour, find and love our Savior and God, looking forward to our bright, unimaginably wonderful future awaiting every Christian! Believe me, this future is hurtling toward us even as you read.
Visit www.remnantonly.info for information nearly impossible to find.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print