The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 45 2/3/16
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

Ask the Lord to order your steps, that you may be obedient in His sight.

Thank you Lord for being who You are. Worthy is the Lamb.

Call on Jesus. He is your Strength.

Nothing is impossible for the Lord. He is the Almighty, infinite in all Wisdom and Power.

It is very important to take time out to meditate on God's promises. If you don't you will be pulled away by the devil to worry.

Satan attempts to control your emotions. Remember that he has no power over you. He is a defeated foe.

If I don't spend time with the Lord, I have no power.

Spend time with the Lord. Remember your first love. He will be your strength.

Spend time with the Lord. He will order your steps.

The devil enjoys to torment your mind with fear, worry and doubt. He has nothing else to do. He is a defeated foe.

My Lord is the God of the impossible.

How ridiculous it is to ignore God. Remember, you were created for His good pleasure.

Remember, we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ and not by works.

God is and will always be the source of your strength. Wait for Him. He will answer.

God never sleeps.

I can always turn to the Lord and be strengthened.

My Lord will not leave me. He will ever be my shield.

My heart leaps at the sound of the name of Jesus.

Jesus, name above all names.

All hail King Jesus.

When you follow the Lord you will be mocked for His name. It comes with the territory.

My heart is at peace, for the Lord guides every step that I take.

The Lord knows where the riches are to support you in your daily life.

The Lord will reward you as you seek to follow His will.

Invite God to your marriage. He will help you to make it work.

Don't do anything in life without consulting with your Heavenly Father on what direction to take.

Don't worry about those who don't believe. Walk where the Lord wants you to walk.

Your life is not your own. You will only pass from this life when it is your turn to go.

Lord, You are the core of my heart.

Lord, You are my strength and my victory.

Believe in Me, for I believe in you.

Let them be. Seek, and find Me.

Let them handle it. Follow where I have told you to go.

Your road is where I want you to be.

Invite God into your marriage. Celebrate life with your mate with the One who formed you.

Yes, Almighty God does exist.

God loves you. How foolish it is not to believe in God.

If you do not believe in God, you have no foundation for this life.

If you do not believe in God, how will you handle it when you are at your time of death?

Invite God into every aspect of your life.

God is my strength. What is your strength?

Dear God, bless me with a mate who loves You like I do.

Dear Lord, forgive my lack of love for myself. When I do not love myself, I reject the God who formed me.

Love is much more than physical. It is spiritual.

There is no replacement for the lessons that I learn in the quiet time of my life.

Dear Lord, give me my daily bread. Provide for my business, that I may be able to financially sustain myself. In Jesus name, Amen.

God knows the secret things of your heart.

Getting married? Invite God in.

Looking for a job? Invite God in.

Looking for a house or condo? Invite God in.

Don't worry about what you don't have. Seek after where the Lord is pointing you toward.

The Lord owns everything. What are you worried about?

My heart cries for family and friends who don't accept the salvation of Christ.

Have the biggest heart you can toward your fellow man. Feel the pain of someone else. In this you serve.

True strength only lies in the Word of God.

Just wait. Keep yourself pure. God has the very best for you.

I believe that the Lord is protecting me.

I believe that the Lord is watching over me.

I believe that the Lord is providing for my daily bread.

I believe that the Lord is orchestrating a pure heart within me.

I believe in my future because the Lord is and will always be with me.

The Lord will show me the way.

Thank you Father for providing for my every need.

I don't know where it will come from, but you Oh Lord own all of it.

You know where the resources are to provide for my every need.

I am not afraid, for I know I am Your child.

I don't know where my finances will come from, but You Oh Lord are the source of all of my prosperity.

It's such a burden to try to change by yourself. Try Jesus.

The Word of the Lord will free you from your bondage.

The message of the Cross is the answer you are looking for. Just surrender.

For those who wrestle with self doubt Lord, let me be comfortable in my own skin.

You have been obedient to My Word, and I will therefore bless you.

Don't mock anyone who is wrestling with sin. Love them.

The name of Jesus is a special name. Do not take the Lord's name in vain.

The Bible is not just a book. It is the Word of God.

The Bible says to pray in Jesus' name.

Following sin weakens a person.

Invite God into your marriage.

Invite God into your life.

How can you have church without the Bible?

Don't let the devil confuse you and say that the Bible is not needed. It is a lie.

Ask God to show you the Truth. He will.

I have done things in my life that I am ashamed of, but with God's forgiveness through Jesus Christ I go free.

The name of the Lord is Holy.

Separate yourself from people or circumstances that pull you away from Jesus.

Separate yourself from people or circumstances that are a distraction from where you should be.

The Bible is important because it shows you the true nature of God.

The devil loves to get you to focus on yourself, to rip you apart. Remember, he is a liar.

Cling to what you know is true, the Word of God.

Stop seeing yourself through the eyes of others. See yourself as God sees you, His child.

How great it is, when you are hurting, to experience God's love.

You are not weak. You are strong, in the Lord.

As a worker, be a servant.

A church that honors the Lord should not abandon the Word of God, the Bible.

Members of a church where the foundational beliefs are built not on the Word of God but on traditions of men are deceived.

Man's rejection of the Bible as the Word of God does nothing to cause the Word of God not to be true.

Don't leave God out of your plans!

Believe that the Lord is doing a mighty work within you, to break down strongholds.

Don't be concerned about who does not understand you. god does.

God understands the tears in my heart and comforts me.

How ridiculous it is for a human being to shake his fist at God in rebellion to the ways of the Lord.

The Lord is interested in your heart. He is looking for obedience.

Sometimes being a leader is a lonely road. Remember, eagles fly alone.

It must be so wonderful being in love. I pray that God blesses me with this gift.

How sad it is to hear someone say that there is no God. I pray that the Lord melts that person's heart so that he or she can see Him.

Give the Lord time when He wants to talk to you.

Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print