Turbulence
by PamFord Davis

I'm not what you would call a frequent flyer but I have flown on many occasions. Only once did I experience severe turbulence. I braced myself as the jet flew erratically in the wild blue yonder. Wouldn't you know it? It had to occur when I was pregnant for our second child.

I was a victim of nausea and unable to suppress it. I had no alternative than to use the conveniently stored airline barf bag. Lifting it from the magazine holder, I puked.

What will I do if God allows turbulent times?

Is he telling me to brace myself?

Satan is stirring up trouble because he knows his demise is near.

"And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, 'We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.' And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, 'We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God (Acts 14:21-22 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print