Faith, Prayer and Miracles
by Femi Onabanjo

Text: Matthew 4 : 23-24

Whenever the Word of God is taught, His healing power is present. This is so because when the Word of God is taught, revelation is received, which stirs up faith; and when prayer is made in faith, miracles occur. To put it differently, prayer is the spark which ignites the fuel of faith, with revelation providing the atmosphere under which combustion takes place. Great fires, they say, begin from small sparks. There is no limit to what the Lord can do when we pray in faith based on revelation from the Word. As our text records, Jesus healed every disease and sickness among the people (v 23).

Did you notice that it was when the people were brought to Jesus that they received their healing (v 24)? How many problems in our lives remain unsolved because we have not brought them to the Lord in prayer; because we have not come to the Word to receive revelation (more insight, God's perspective / wisdom on the issue). Our faith has not yet been stirred up, so we remain too discouraged to pray. No oxygen, no fuel, no spark . . . no fire.

I would like to challenge you today, concerning those seemingly impossible and hopeless situations in your life. Why not bring them to Jesus, the Living Word? Search the pages of Scripture. Find out what God has said about your healing, provision and deliverance. You will be set free when you know the truth. But you will only know the truth when you seek for and find it. (John 8:32; Matt. 7:7)


Prayer:
Lord, as I come to Your Word in search of truth, open my eyes to receive revelation. Cause faith to rise in me and give birth to the miraculous in my life. Amen

Femi is a Christian who desires to be fruitful for God. He wants to contribute to the growth of the Kingdom and to this end, it is his joy to freely share whatever the Lord lays on his heart for the benefit of others.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print