Caught in the Act
by PamFord Davis

Who was it? Someone stole the cookies from the cookie jar!

The perpetrator is caught in the act of pilfering; there is no doubt of their identity.

Put yourself in the place of the one who witnesses the wrongdoing. What would you do?

1)Reprimand and ban cookie monster from your kitchen.
2)Respond with a shrug of your shoulders and leave them alone.
3)Remind bandit that it is wrong to steal & restore communication.
"Brothers, if someone is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual should restore such a person with a gentle spirit, watching out for yourselves so you also won't be tempted (Galatians 6:1 HCS)."

Watch out; temptation comes in many forms.Take comfort in promises of power to resist.

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to humanity. God is faithful, and He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation He will also provide a way of escape so that you are able to bear it (1 Corinthians 10:13 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print