HOW NOT TO LOSE BUYING STOCKS
by Eugene Lopatynsky

FINANCIAL: INVESTMENTS, PROPERTY AND JOBS

(1) NEVER LET ANYBODY GET THEIR FINGERS ON YOUR MONEY OR YOUR GIRL!

The consensus of experienced investors is to forget the STOCK EXCHANGE. Only an INSIDER CAN MAKE MONEY, by robbing you! Why put your assets into the fingers of such scoundrels? BANKS and STOCK and Currency Exchanges are economic PUMPS, transferring limitless riches from the working classes of the world into the hands of a minute, organized and powerful, devil worshiping elite. INVEST IN REAL PROPERTY, OVER WHICH YOU HAVE CONTROL.

Once caught with the fishing hook in your jaw, be careful with WHEN to sell. They want you to sell with tremendous losses. To "them" it is tremendous gain. Each "market correction" provides the insiders with these profits. The "correction" may last days, months or (very seldom) years. If the selection of stocks is sound then their value will eventually normalize. Never trust the recommendations or "opinions" of a stock broker, ever. He 'never' works for you. He works for himself.

Similarly, never leave your girl alone, out of your sight, for any length of time. That may be, say very many, practically a guaranteed disaster. Satanic laws have seen to the promotion of that.

(2) INVESTMENTS IN WHAT?

The old Germanic tribes of Europe had a "goddess", before encountering Catholicism. Her name was Freya. From this name comes the word FREIHEIT, in German, and FREEDOM, in English. What was she a "goddess" of? Do you have any idea?

SHE WAS THE "GODDESS" OF PROPERTY
.
Would superstition sometimes point to truth? These poor pagans had no crazy illusions. They knew what was essential and what was a lie. They chose a pursuit of property.

Such was the practical attitude, perceived and born out of bitter experience, way, way back, from the don of human history. Only slaves own nothing. If you control someone's life's essentials, you have that person utterly dependent on you and your will. Without assets we have only the freedom to starve. And, maybe, not even that. God gave to each Hebrew property to make him independent. Then God gave laws to protect that independence by protecting their property. PROPERTY IS FREEDOM.

Every pirate government, which wants to remove your liberty, will try to utterly impoverish you, first. These nice people will try doing it slowly or rapidly, depending on current probabilities for avoiding a successful counterrevolution.

Writing our Constitution, after some battle, the original wording was changed to "pursuit of happiness". Some of the founding fathers did not relish too many upstarts either. But can YOU imagine much happiness in the midst of bitter, grinding poverty? Try instead "pursuit of private property", or "pursuit of private ownership", the original intention. If you make it, don't forget your USA, your beautiful country. Try to help it and defend it. You will be part then of the middle class, so feared by the Big Boys.

Invest primarily in REAL ESTATE and TANGIBLES. With a RENTAL PROPERTY, IN A GOOD AREA, the tenants will pay off your mortgage in 15-30 years and you retire debt free with big income. Learn to calculate, to plan and to defend yourself legally against bad tenants.

Watch out for "bubbles", temporarily overpriced properties. During "bubbles" buy a lot, zoned for the number of units you want, in a good area, and build. There are no bubbles for wages or construction materials. Apart from property resale or operating rental real estate there is nothing much still open to us.

The Big Guys have already seen to that. They do not want a middle class.

Consider debt as a most dangerous enemy. NEVER BORROW WITH CREDIT CARDS. Use debit cards, against your own money in the bank. Get out of mortgages as fast as you can. The sense of freedom and power over your life will be unbelievable. It doesn't cost much to live. The danger is in what you owe.

Beware of small merchant (small shop), small factory or small production type of enterprise. Big capital has eliminated most of this type of independence a hundred years ago. It is now an ENDANGERED territory. Dangerous.

(3) JOB PROBLEMS and PROTECTING YOURSELF.

Before the appearance of giant capital almost every nation had an enormous "middle class" with independent, private ownership a class of small independent masters, shoemakers, clothiers, small manufacturing shops, ranches, etc. These provided an endless pool of employment (as well as political stability) to the nation.

Big capital changed all this into few employers, the MASTERS, and a nation-wide, colossal, "workers pool", the lowly, uprooted and disinherited, SERVANTS. Most of us, unfortunately, have to depend today on employment by these masters and their lackeys for our livelihood.

Often this turns into a disagreeable experience. To be continued in:
"WISDOM, SECOND UPDATE: Profit economically and learn from the bitter experience of others. Believe me, this is MUCH SMARTER than to learn out of your own bitter experience."
Available free in www.remnantonly.info (under "Protect Yourself"), www.christianarticles.net or www.faithwriters.com or click on my name and search the list.
NOW ADDED: Investment Details, Financial Bubbles (Especially Stocks), Education, Choosing Professions, Gold, Financing Devils, Job Cautions and Strategy.
THEY SAY, WE GET OLD TOO SOON AND WISE TOO LATE. IT'S NOT A JOKE, REALLY. IT'S TRUE. "WISDOM ADVICE" IS ACTUALLY PRICELESS; BUT ONLY IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND APPLY IT PROPERLY, TIMELY AND INTELLIGENTLY. The experience of lifetimes, of many, and their advice, is contained in these few pages.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print