Yahweh Mekaddishkem - The LORD Your Sanctifier
by Tai Ikomi

Yahweh Mekaddishkem

(yaw-way me-kaw-dish-kem)

The LORD (Yahweh) Your Sanctifier

" And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I [am] the LORD which sanctify you"(Leviticus 20:8).

God is the Sanctified One and wants His people to be sanctified. As we are God's priests, He wants to sanctify us in order to minister to Him just like He sanctified Aaron, the high priest, and his sons for the work of the altar.

Surrender yourself to the God Who Sanctifies.

He knows how to sanctify you.

He knows how to touch your heart to praise Him and worship Him.

He knows how to shed His love in your heart so that you desire Him more than anything else.

He knows how to make you love Him with all your heart.

He knows how to purify your thoughts from the impure thoughts that force their way into your heart.

He knows how to cleanse you on a daily basis.

He can sanctify you by His power and by His Word. He can dedicate you to Himself.

When you think you are not your best, you can turn to Yahweh Mekadishkem to sanctify you. He has called Himself Yahweh Mekadishkem, The LORD Your Sanctifier.

Dr. Tai Ikomi is an author of over 30 books .and a conference speaker. She gives seminars on the Names of God and forgiveness after forgiving the drunk man who killed her entire family. She is the founder of Forgiveness Discipleship.

Dr. Tai Ikomi
[email protected]
www.forgivenessdiscipleship.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print