Praying Scriptures Deuteronomy 32 & 33
by Tai Ikomi

Deuteronomy Chapter 32
Prayer
Lord, I ask for mercy in my life. May I not do anything that will bring your displeasure into my life. And even when you discipline me, remember your mercy.

Even though you told Moses that he would not enter the Promised Land, you allowed him to see the Promised Land afar off.

Lord, help me to remember that wisdom begins with a fear of you. Lord, whatever challenges I am going through because of my sin, remove them from me for your mercies sake.

Although Moses would not enter the promised land yet he did not rebel against you but sang your high praises. May I always praise you in spite of the events in my life.

Lord, you are my Rock, my stability, my strength. I thank you for your past blessings and victories you have given to me. Thank you for leading me thus far. I praise you for not giving up on me.

Deuteronomy 33
Prayer
Lord, you are the God of blessings. Moses blessed the tribes of Israel that they would be enlarged in the areas where you have planted them.

Lord, enlarge me.

In my family, enlarge me.

Enlarge me in my ministry, in my business, in my job, and in my society.

He lovingly prophesied good to each tribe, Lord speak your words of encouragement as I contemplate on your Word.

Prosper whatever I lay my hand on in Jesus' name. May I excel in your gifts in my life. I am blessed for having you as my God.

Dr. Tai Ikomi is an author of over 30 books .and a conference speaker. She gives seminars on the Names of God and forgiveness after forgiving the drunk man who killed her entire family. She is the founder of Forgiveness Discipleship.

Dr. Tai Ikomi
[email protected]
www.forgivenessdiscipleship.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print