Praying Scriptures Psalm 89
by Tai Ikomi

PSALM

Chapter 89

Prayer
Lord, what I need in my situation is your mercy. Do not take away your mercy from me or from my children. None can compare to you. You are faithful and you are great. You are my defense. When I cry unto you as my heavenly Father, hasten to answer my prayer and help me in my situation.

May I not do things that will bring on me your wrath. Lord, do not hide your face from me. Where I have lost your presence, restore it Lord in Jesus' name. You promised that those who look up to you as their Father and God, you will raise them up.

Today Lord, I declare again that you are my Father and my God. Remove shame far from me. Remove my reproach that your name may be exalted in my life.

Dr. Tai Ikomi is an author of over 30 books .and a conference speaker. She gives seminars on the Names of God and forgiveness after forgiving the drunk man who killed her entire family. She is the founder of Forgiveness Discipleship.

Dr. Tai Ikomi
[email protected]
www.forgivenessdiscipleship.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print