FOR BABY CHRISTIANS: HOW TO CLEAN UP YOUR LIFE WITH THE BIBLE
by Eugene Lopatynsky


THIS STARTS THE GREATEST JOURNEY OF THEM ALL. From this smallest earthly start into all eternity it will be a story of love and infinite joy, walking with God Almighty, your only greatest friend and loving Father.

"MY WORD IS LIKE.." Isaias 55: 1 0-12:

"For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Also compare Deut. 32:2 and Ephes. 5:26

The Lord tells us that His Word (the Bible) is likened unto WATER. The comparison is really tremendous. There is no life on Earth without water. Water turns a desert into a garden. Water gives life. Water cleans. The Word of God provides spiritual life. We clean up our life with the Bible.

John 3: 5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of WATER and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

The WATER is the Word of God (Bible) and the SPIRIT is the Spirit of God, when you invite the Lord Jesus to be the RULER of your life. This is known as being born again, becoming a new creature in Christ. It is a miracle, but only if you mean it with all your heart.

READING THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF.

The Bible contains 66 "Books". Each book is divided into chapters, these are divided into verses and numbered. For example, Isa. 53: 2-4 means that the author is Isaiah (look in the Bible index to find), 53 is the chapter, and 2-4 means verses 2 through 4. These are all numbered and always appear in the same sequence in every Bible.

Start with:
1 JOHN.....This is the First Letter, NOT the Gospel of John, containing about 3 pages. Read twice daily; according to the commandment, a few verses or a page, until you finish the whole letter 7 times. Read consecutively, not jumping around. Then start the whole

GOSPEL OF JOHN. Read once, maintaining the above reading pattern. Then all the

LETTERS OF PAUL: In every Bible they are sequentially arranged from Corinthians to Philemon. See your table of contents. Read once through (no skipping), then a second time. This is the school of the Holy Spirit. Then start the entire

NEW TESTAMENT. Read twice, then start the
OLD TESTAMENT, but keep alternating continuously with the New Testament.
The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEASD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

TWICE DAILY IN A KING JAMES BIBLE?

There are strong recommendations in the Scripture to read the Bible twice daily. It does not say how much. How long would it take to read one verse twice daily, to begin? Here are a few Bible references about Gods Word, to practice browsing through the Bible:

Matt 4: 4 Deut. 6: 5 John 8: 31-32 John 15: 3
Deut. 17: 18-20 Apoc. 3: 1 Psa. 1: 1-4 Joshua 1: 8-9

It hurts me to write this you will need a KING JAMES BIBLE practically right away, because much of Gods message is being progressively corrupted in ALL the 'modern language bibles' (small b). Globalist banks apparently own by proxy the publishing houses. Compare Luke 4: 4 in the King James and in a recent modern language bible:

LUKE 4:4 in KING JAMES:
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD OF GOD.

LUKE 4:4 in AMERICAN STANDARD:
And Jesus answered unto him, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone.

DELETED: "BY EVERY WORD OF GOD". Reference to the Bible is removed in the globalist Text.
SIGNIFICANCE: The verse becomes meaningless.

Isolated examples? By 1997/98 the NIV (New International Version) had 64,000 words taken away; 30,000 changes of what God said. Take a look at "Bible Mutilation" in www.remnantonly.info (look for Discipling Bible Studies) or in www.christianarticles.net. This is the reason for using only the King James Bible.

BIBLE PLUS NOTHING

Our Bible is CLOSED until Christ Jesus comes back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords: no additions, no omissions, no changes. The Bible we have is really the ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY FROM GOD ON EARTH. Why? Because God says so, Galatians 1: 8-9:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

The BIBLE GOSPEL was received in entirety in the first century AD. In its original language every verse bears the signature of God. Any change, omission or addition to this GOSPEL anything outside of the Bible which is presented as GODS GOSPEL - is accursed and the people preaching it are accursed. Who says so? God says so. You just read it. What does that tell you about all OTHER religions, sects, etc.in this world?

READING THE BIBLE IN A GROUP (or your own home church!)

Please look up www.mygodsremnant.info or www.remnantonly.info on the internet. The first page will look like the one below. Scroll down to the TABLE OF CONTENTS and click on any topic listed (the www.remanatonly.info has two scroll lines use the inner one). All the Bible references will appear. Print all you like (highlight, copy and paste into your computer), share, publish and use it for any group Bible Study let the group look up for themselves each reference in the Bible. Include a discussion group and a "help each other" topic group to aid each other with problems (Law of Christ: "Help carry each other's burdens").

www.mygodsremnant.info, table of contents (first page): Please locate on internet and click on any topic of interest:

DISCIPLING BIBLE STUDIES

A shortcut to the most important teachings of the Bible - a short summary of materials which constitute the very heart of Christianity

These materials are arranged to form an easy few month's study, but should be reintroduced and recycled continuously because it is exactly here where we all live, every day of our life. It is exactly in this area where we succeed or fail.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

LOVE ME? "If You Love Me, Keep My Commandments...."
Forgiving
Adultery
Grudges, Hostilities, Resentments, Dislikes
Anger
Jealousy
Laziness
Self-Esteem
Idolatry
FAITH: What is Faith? Why? Faith in What?
Jesus, Who?
Jesus, Why?
What God Says About Salvation.
Works: No Salvation By Works?
The Greatest Commandment: It's All Or Nothing With God
Not By Lip Service
Are All Religions Equal? Do They All Lead To God?
BIBLE ONLY? What Is Bible? Why Bible?
Signature Of God?
Mathematical Base In Every Verse?
Mathematical Chains Span The Book
Codes: Digital Bible Codes Bind Passages And Chapters Together
Prophecy: The Bible Is The Only Multi-Prophecy Source In The World To Have A 100% Accuracy Every Time!
The Witness Contained In The Bible Is Without Equal Anywhere.
Commandment To Study The Bible Day And Night?
Bible Plus Nothing?
God Speaks About Trusting Traditions Of The Church (Man)
How To Start reading The Bible By Yourself And Clean Up Your Life.
Modern Bibles Being Corrupted?
FAMILY: Where Man Lives.
Marriage: The Most Important Institution Of All
God's Laws For Marriage And Divorce
The Structure Of Authority
Obligations Of Both
God's Laws For Husbands
God's Laws For Wives
The Practice Of Marriage
Parents: What God Says To Parents
Teach : By Word And Example
Discipline
Love
Practice
God's Guidance For Children
RESPONSE: Guest Response Is Invited

If you click on FORGIVING, for example, you'll get a whole page of Gods Instruction, like some of this:

Mark 11:25-26
25. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 6:12, 14-16, 18:21
12. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
14. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
21. Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22. Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
(Seven is said to be the number of completion, seventy the number of universality)
Luke 6:35
35. But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil
Romans 12:14 , 17, 18, 21
14. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not (----continued on page).

Write down the references and use them in group bible studies. Most of the discipling Bible studies within www.mygodsremnant.info should be printed out, to be reintroduced and rotated continuously, because it is in this area that we live out our daily lives.

Only the people of God will really receive the Word of God. The Bible is really a Geiger Counter. It does detect only Christians and future Christians. It speaks only to Gods people; those who are or will be His.

It will take years to acquire adequate Bible knowledge for teaching. Remember that lack of knowledge (of the Bible) may lead to terrible errors most especially when a baby Christian tries to teach others. In spite of great love the damage may be severe when blind (Biblically) guides lead other blind brothers. Stay humble. Ask for help. Research a topic in the Bible. Beware of all PRIDE (self-esteem from Satan will often appear). Never accept money for teaching God's Word. Paul never did. Money corrupts most of all. It is the strongest cause and reason for the present downfall of Christianity.

Dear Brother or Sister, I must leave you now. But there is One who will never leave you, and you know now Who He is. May our dearest Lord richly bless you in all things, may His countenance and glory shine upon you and grant you His exceedingly wonderful Peace.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print