GOD SAYS ANGELS HAD SEX
by Eugene Lopatynsky

ANGELS, WOMEN AND SEX

The above continues to be a controversial topic and this article is intended to try clarify again some of these issues. Why does God charge fallen angels with sexual intercourse in job 4: 18-19 (King James)? Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly. FOLLY is immoral sexual intercourse with human women (King James), see the evidence below. There is a tremendous effort by globalist bible falsifiers to erase this evidence. Why?

I have been WRONG many times on many things. If and whenever that happens, I humbly beg the readers forgiveness and am grateful for being corrected.

But I NEVER found a single Bible verse to be WRONG in either King James or searching the oldest Hebrew and Tx Receptus Greek texts; excluding, certainly, Tx. Sinaicus, Vaticanus and Alexandrianus.

There is a very concerted, intense effort to falsify the Biblical record and all the references below, in all the bank owned, mutilated, modern language bibles. The word GIANTS has been eliminated and replaced with Nephilim (who knows Nehilims?). FOLLY (immoral sexual intercourse) has been replaced with error never telling you what that error was. Also is disappearing the Cornerstone (Christ), being replaced with the masonic Capstone of the Arch (Antichrist). At this same, very time all New Age and all the Secret Brotherhoods are teaching a genetic upgrade (extraterrestrial) for humanity being imminent

The following still leaves an important question which cannot be erased and IS STILL PRESENT in all Biblical records of the last 3000 years in Hebrew Scriptures and Tx Receptus (more than 5000 surviving manuscripts in Greek and Aramaic). To wit:

(1) ANGELS AND SEX?

Why does GOD CHARGE FALLEN ANGELS WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN JOB 4: 18-19 (King James):
BEHOLD, HE PUT NO TRUST IN HIS SERVANTS; AND HIS ANGELS HE CHARGED WITH FOLLY.

FOLLY IS IMMORAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HUMAN WOMEN:

Compare the exact wording in Gen. 34:7 (King James): And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought FOLLY in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter: which thing ought not to be done.

Or in Deut. 22:21 (King James): Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought FOLLY in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Please dont bother to consult any globalist, bank controlled, mutilated modern bibles. Look it up in King James or translate directly from Hebrew. Look up FOLLY in Strongs Concordance.

There are HUNDREDS OF REFERENCES FOR FOLLY! Folly means immoral sexual intercourse with a human woman. The word FOLLY is NOT changed in any way in Strongs Concordance. Take a look: Jos 7:15; Jdj 19:23; 1 Sa 25:25; 2 Sa 13:12; Psa 85:8, etc. FOLLY IS CHANGED IN MODERN LANGUAGE BIBLES. Why? To whom is this important? Who will profit by withholding these facts from the Bible reading public? All the secret brotherhoods and New Age are actually expecting a genetic upgrade in the near future, man becoming god. No? Will there be actually a return of GIANTS in the near future?

What difference does this make in understanding Genesis 6:4-5, below?

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the DAUGHTERS OF MEN, and they bare CHILDREN to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Very curious information from the very don of history, about the sons of God fornicating daughters of men and begetting GIANTS, whose thoughts were evil continuously? This was in no way a local or a minor problem. Apparently only 8 people remained with uncorrupted genealogy (genetically human). The consequence was the flood of Noah, which provides us today, globally, with coal, oil, fossils and demon hybrid skeletons, all under a half mile of mud.

Some say that God did not write Genesis. These nice people even say that God did not write the Bible. What do you think?

The same occurrence is reported (in the Bible) to have repeated itself in Canaan, the land promised to the Jews, and is prophesied to repeat again during the time of Daniels Ten Toes Kingdom, the time of the antichrist and the apocalypse. Compare RAPTURE ON STOP: MUCH PROPHECY IS STILL MISSING BEFORE RAPTURE CAN COME in www.remnantonly.info

(2) DO NOT USE ANY MODERN LANGUAGE BIBLES

if you want the TRUTH. Use only the Old King James or translate directly from HEBREW and several of the earliest Greek manuscripts of the Tx. Receptus. To translate from Tx.Sinaicus is, too often, to translate error. It does not matter how well the error is translated.

In the modern bibles (small b) the word GIANT has disappeared or is disappearing. Why you do suppose is that? The Tx. Receptus, in nearly 5000 of the earliest surviving manuscripts and the Hebrew Text reads GIANTS, not tyrants and not bullies. Why change Gods Word? Also is disappearing the Cornerstone (Christ), being replaced with the masonic Capstone of the Arch (Antichrist).

Take a look at Bible Mutilation, my article, in the www.christianarticles.net or www.remnantonly.info. For anybody seeking Gods Word this information is an absolute must. The NIV and AS are reported to have now additionally more than 13 000 words taken out of the Bible and 22 000 changes of what God said. These, in reality, are no longer Bibles.

Folly is interpreted as error, but they will NOT tell you what kind of error had been committed! Very clever DEVILS are changing our Bible? Without an uncorrupted Bible, dear Pastors, you are all bankrupt. You can stop tithing. Should there be much demand for teaching error, falsehood and deceit?

(3) SONS OF GOD?

If the "SONS OF GOD" are human descendants of Seth, then WHO ARE THESE GUYS IN JOB 38:6-7 (King James)?

38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the SONS OF GOD shouted for joy?

Do you suppose the descendants of Seth "shouted for joy" as the earth was being created, together with the angels?

If "SONS OF GOD" are human descendants of Seth, then WHO ARE THESE GUYS IN JOB 1: 6-7 (King James)?

"Now there was a day when the SONS OF GOD came to present themselves before the lord, and satan came also among them. And the lord said unto satan, whence comest thou? then satan answered the lord, and said, from going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."
Do you suppose the human sons of Seth presented themselves in heaven with Satan?

Confirm with numerous references in the King James Bible. You might not find much in "modern", mutilated "bible versions" (small b) anymore.

Adam was called the son of God, because he came directly from the hand of God. ALL OTHERS are called the SONS of MAN. Why do you suppose that Jesus had to become a "son of man"? However, through Jesus, man will again become the son of God, in our bright, un-imaginably wonderful future. Hallelujah!

THE SONS OF GOD, AS ABOVE, ARE ANGELS, TRUE OR FALLEN; THIS CAN NO LONGER BE DENIED.

(4) ARE ANGELS, TRUE OR FALLEN, ONLY SHAPELESS APPARITIONS, without DNA and without a body?

Check the Bible. Abraham entertained three angels of the Lord, washed their feet, and served them food. How about the angels who removed Lot and his family from Sodom? How about an Angel visiting Jacob? Or visiting Daniel?

Angels, biblically, have SPIRITUAL bodies, created by God according to a specific design, a type of DNA, if you please, and can materialize completely as well. Some of the angels had left their own estate now what does that mean? They went for a hamburger to McDonalds?

For the OFFSPRING of these "fallen sons of God" there exist numerous references; see Numbers 13: 33 (Naphal, sons of Anak); Deut. 2: 10:11 (Rapha, Gibbor, Giants), Genesis 6:1-5 and others.

(5) IS IT NOT CURIOUS, THAT EVERY PAGAN NATIONAL RELIGION ON EARTH CONTAINS A PANTHEON OF "GODS" FORNICATING HUMAN WOMEN? As recorded for millennia in their native pagan religions.

Is it not equally curious, that the religion of all "secret brotherhoods" is said to be the religion of the GIANTS? Exactly as practiced before the Flood and in Canaan? Even more curious, they all are reputed to be expecting an imminent genetic change (upgrade) from "extraterrestrial" sources? Men becoming gods? Even the rest of us are, seemingly, also fed Doeniken's theories and tales of flying saucers. Why?

They certainly do not welcome any Biblical information at all. The idea that demons from hell, instead of extra-terrestrial gods, are coming, is not acceptable to them at all.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print