The Needy
by PamFord Davis

Who cares?

God cares, that's who.

"For He will deliver the needy when he cries,
The poor also, and him who has no helper.
He will spare the poor and needy,
And will save the souls of the needy.
He will redeem their life from oppression and violence;
And precious shall be their blood in His sight (Psalm 72:12-14 NKJ)."

In case you hadn't noticed, there are lots of needy people. The Lord has made that clear. When not knowing the best way to describe the less fortunate, I refer to them as needy. Some are less needy than others but that does not lessen God's compassion and care.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to always be politically correct in our fast changing generation. Not wishing to offend anyone, I hope I stay within boundaries.

Do you realize that you are needy?

We all are. We need the Lord Jesus to save our souls.

" let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.' Nor is there salvation in any 'other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:10-12 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print