Humanities Salvation
by Gerry Bloemendaal

Psalm 86: 11-13 Teach me your way, Lord,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths,
from the realm of the dead.

Every Christian believer knows that God is Spiritual. Not many realize; however, that we have a spiritual side as well. We are a spirit existing in and through the life giving Spirit of God.


Gen 2:7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Not only did God make us living beings, as humans we all proceed from Him, truthfully all people are His offspring (Acts 17:28)

It is for this reason that The Word warns us about what kind of spirituality we walk with. For not only is God Spiritual, the Devil is spiritual too and we can put our life in his spirituality as well. Now life in The Spirit of God is Eternally Good and life giving, but the spirituality from the devil is mortal, debase, dysfunctional and deadening.

It should therefore come as no surprise that death and dying is being cut off from that life giving Spirit of God. Indeed our lives can only have existence in Him; however spirituality from Satan has been thrown out of Heaven and can only have existence for a life span on this earth after which it is judged and thrown in the pool of fire.

Rev 20:11-15 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

The truth is that our spirits belong to God. He has given shape to us and invested much time and effort in us! (Psalm 139) Not only that, He paid for us (1 John 2:2) and saved us from eternal hell.

1 Tim 4:9-10 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance. That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

I believe that God harvests the human spirit from all the good spirituality that people have heeded. Spirituality that had originally been sown by His Spirit into peoples hearts. Loving and caring spirituality , for example, or times of compassion or kindness - all good comes from Him and so God harvests each soul where all that is good in a persons life is taken from them! While bad is left behind to receive judgement. (Matt 25)


More than that!

An unbelieving person has existence in lies, lies that kill true being and raise false being up instead. The righteous die but no one takes notice! Isaiah mourns in Chapter 57. Indeed the righteous die to be spared from evil but the offspring of the wicked stands condemned! (Is 57)

Is 57:1-4 The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.
"But you come here, you children of a sorceress,
you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
Who are you mocking?
At whom do you sneer
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not a brood of rebels,
the offspring of liars?

When God harvests our souls then He judges untrue being and brings true being back to life. So effectively, He saves even the soul of the atheist by judging the atheist who had life in lies and putting that spirituality to death. After which He raises the true person, which the lies of Satan killed, from the dead and gives that one charge over the spiritual being that God saved through Jesus Christ. In this way the atheist will still be judged for his or her foolish beliefs! Nevertheless the true person that the atheist had put to death within receives all the good things that the atheist had stolen from him or her. Untrue being punished and gone, true being restored and in charge. (Rev 19-20)

In this way every person has been saved! (Psalm 22:27-31, Psalm 64:9, Luke 3:6, John 12:32, Acts 3:25 Isaiah 25:7-8, Daniel 7:14, Romans 5:18, 1 Timothy 2:4, Titus 2:11, all praise to Jesus!)

So that The Word speaks true when it prophecies that;


Rom 14:10-12 You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgement seat. It is written:

"'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.


However, in this way, all that has life in lies dies and is washed off, so nothing of the unbelieving person's reality is saved. Rather what the unbelieving person had put to death or had stolen within their hearts because they believed lies is now raised to life and given kingship over that soul.

Rev 20 :1-6 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

As Paul teaches Timothy, the fact that God has saved humanity has special benefit to us believers. For now we can die to the spirituality of the lie and come to life in His spirituality. To be born again means that your soul is being shaped by faith in Jesus, where bad life has turned to good life for salvation.

Jesus is the saviour of all people. Yet not one sinner will escape judgement. All sinners will be judged for their ungodly lives and for murdering the chosen within them. Our God is a just God, who repays people in accordance with what they have done. The wicked will not get away with perverting the hearts and minds of people, rather they shall be judged for it.

Isn't Judgement Day going to be a great Day? When all of us become true beings again, where all untrue self is done away with! I can't wait for that great day of liberation the liberation of God's children.

Hi my name is Gerry I like to write poetry or short articles, I've had some of my poems published but most of my work is unpublished. 

 Copyright 2007 Jeshu (UN: jeshu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print