Playing the Field
by PamFord Davis

Fickle or faithful?

Most of us have known both the fickle and the faithful. Some have flitted from relationship-to-relationship. Unable to find the perfect fit, they continued to play the field. Yet, we have seen examples of faithfulness in those who have kept their vows.

Make Jesus your One and only!

"And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples and said to Him, 'Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?' Jesus answered and said to them, 'Go and tell John the things which you hear and see: The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me (Matthew 11:2-6 NKJ)."

Yes, blessed but not only in recognizing His miraculous powers. We are blessed with abundant life.

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. 'I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep (John 10:10-11 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print