Gods Solution to Crime is it the best way to do it?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Did God have PRISONS to control crime? Did He have psychiatrists/psychologists to free criminals? Did He send these "dear people" (psychologists) to tell you, that you cannot discipline your children? That divorce is a good solution for the "family"?

Why are we paying $ 100 000 per year (or more) to maintain each murderer in their penal hotels, where they obtain more instruction from each other, how to avoid justice, have TV entertainment and weight lifting gymnasiums, even direct crime from the penitentiaries themselves?

What is all this about overpopulation, and the "need" to murder 60 million babies by abortion in US alone, while all the time protecting and maintaining convicted murderers at the nation's bitter expense? Why not execute the convicted murderers to relieve population explosion? Or, at least, all the crooked politicians who protect these criminals?

What does God say?

GOD INSTITUTED IMMEDIATE CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CORRESPONDING TO SEVERITY OF MISCONDUCT. Beat the daylights right out of those buggers?

ALL HOMICIDE AND ALL MAJOR CRIMES REQUIRED IMMEDIATE EXECUTION UPON TESTIMONY OF TWO OR MORE WITNESSES. FALSE WITNESSES WERE TO RECEIVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT.

There were no prisons, no hotels for crooks. Read it in Deuteronomy (Bible).

In our increasingly Luciferian culture the criminals have more rights than rest of the victimized public. Evil is given every chance. With deployment of bribes and money for satanic lawyers the crooks go completely Scott- free.

Entire criminal organizations are seemingly untouchable. Do the big devils in power protect their little brothers? Where will this trend actually stop?

The movies, television, press and schools promote crime.

Hitler, in Germany, had an attempt on his life. It was never publicized, until after the war.
Why?

Because once publicized he would have had twenty more attempts. Every violent movie is an advertisement. It begets more violence, more crime. The industry is advertising crime and violence. If they were showing only the execution of criminals, after showing what these devils have committed, what do you suppose would be the result?

Parents are not permitted to discipline their kids, so monsters may grow up. This has never happened in the history of mankind until now.

Read 2 Tim. 3:1-5

If you want to know your future, better read it.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print