If You Want to Go to Heaven...
by Dinora Garza

If you want to God to heaven all you need to understand is...

1- That the first requirement to go to heaven IS NOT TO BE A GOOD PERSON, but to recognize that you are not.

2.- That your sins deserve punishment.

3.- That God would be completely just if He sent you to hell to pay for your sins.

4.- That without God's forgiveness you are lost.

5.- That you need to find a way to reconcile with God.

6.- That the ONLY way you can reconcile with Him is Jesus, who said, "I AM the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Going to heaven is easy and hard at the same time! It is easy because you only need to repent, but it is hard because you need to abandon your sinful lifestyle to follow Jesus. It is easy because if you ask God for forgiveness you will be forgiven, but it is hard because you have to humble yourself before God. It is easy because you just need to trust in Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, but it is hard because only God can grant you faith to trust in Him. It is easy because you appropriate what someone else didJesus was punished in your place, but it is hard because you have to stop trusting in anything else and trust only in Jesus, or you will never be saved.

REPENT-ASK FORGIVENESS-TRUST-BE SAVED!

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4: 12

I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print