The Value Of 3x3 Is Greater Than 2x3 Any Time Anywhere
by Ngozi Nwoke

How much have you given to God and for His kingdom and how much are you expecting back? As long as the earth remains seedtime and harvest will never cease. However, seed-time must precede harvest, and what you get in return is determined by how much you have put in. This article emphasizes on the importance of good seed quality and quantity.

"While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease."- Genesis 8:22 (NKJV)

But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. - 2 Corinthians 9:6 (NKJV)

Many people desire harvest without sowing a seed, and some sow little and expect great harvest. Unfortunately, the just God does not work like that. The Lord prospers the work of your hands (Deuteronomy 30:9). You must present a seed that He can prosper. It is what you sow that He multiplies.

Many people take delight in receiving from people more than in giving to people. The truth remains that God multiplies what you give and not what you receive - Oral Roberts. It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35). It is what leaves from you that is multiplied. A farmer gets increase only from what he sows, so also your increase will be from what you sow.

According to multiplication principles, when you multiply zero by anything you get zero, i.e., when you sow nothing, you get nothing. And when you sow little you will not get more than the person that has sowed much because for example, the value of 3x3 is always greater than the value of 2x3. You determine your result by the seeds you sow: considering the quality and quantity of the seeds sown, and the instructions from God as to what and how to give the seed.

The scriptures say in 2 Corinthians 9:6, that if you sow sparingly, you will reap sparingly, but if you sow bountifully, you will also reap bountifully. The choice is yours. However you want it, God will follow you accordingly. God wants a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)

Any time you give your time, energy and resources to God and for His kingdom, it is recorded for you and God is moved to multiply your seed. However, you must give in faith for it to be accepted before God (Hebrews 11:4)

In conclusion, it pays to give abundantly, God will owe no man. If you desire greater harvest, give more and more. And if the harvest tarries, hold onto your faith, for it will come at the time you most need it. God see the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10).

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print