A Strong Weapon Called "Halleluia!".
by Olawale Ogunsola

On or about March 2, 2016, I was at the present location of our Ministries at Restcamp, my attention was drawn to the cry of a young girl of about a year old. The cause of her crying was unknown to me, but the girl was crying "Halleliluia! Halleliluia! Halleliluia!" This did not last long because her mother was on hand to meet the need(s) of the girl.

What interested me was how "Halleluia!" has been connected with sorrow because she was not in a happy mood, she was in need of something. It can be said that she was unhappy at that moment, tears were freely flowing from her eyes, yet, she cried "Halleluia!"

Why will not agree that it was the "Halleliluia!" which drew my attention to her that invited the mother to pay attention and act right on the little girl's need(s). She was fully pacificied (from above, I believe).

What the little girl did was in conformity with the words of the Psalmist in Chapter 22:3,
"But you are holy,
Enthroned in the praise of Israel" NKJV.

In the words of Perry Stone in his book "Opening the gates of heaven," we could say God is sitting upon His throne and riding upon our praise! "

Although, she was not happy but she could offer the "Halleluia!" What a great lesson to learn. No wonder that Jesus compares those who want to follow Him with the aim of inheriting the Kingdom of heaven with little children thus
"Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and
become as little children, you will by no means enter the Kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself as
this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 18:3-4.

Thanks to God every follower of Jesus Christ is called "a child of God" why then should you fail as a child of God? It is not an easy task to sing "Halleliluiah" when Joy is absent. Joy and Halleluia! seem to be more compatible than with sadness. However, if the two are combined, Halleluia takes pre-eminence not only to weaken sadness but to eliminate it.

People of God in captivity saw no reason to combine Halleluia with sorrow and they replied their captors who demand a song from them thus,:
"How shall we sing the Lord's song
In a foreign land?" Psalm 137:4

Their enemies who captured them may have demanded the Lord's wonderful song, if offered, to their own peril because the Lord may set ambushment against them.

Are you a child of God? If your answer is a sincere "yes", if you are filled with the Spirit of God, you can shout "Halleliluiah" when things do not work as expected. The Holy Spirit in you can help you to achieve this good feat. You can behave like the young girl who cried "Halleluia!" and was attended to. Do likewise, it has great gains.

However, if you are not yet a child of God, you are missing good things - here on earth and there in heaven. Stop living a hopeless life, therefore,
1. Acknowledge that your life is full of wrongdoings.
2. You cannot deliver yourself from wrongdoings.
3. Accept the truth that Jesus has paid the Supreme penalty for your wrong acts.
4. Invite Jesus Christ to come into your life today as your Lord and Savior for ever,
5. Ask for the Holy Spirit to enter your soul for perfect control of your thoughts, words and deeds.
6. Find a Bible teaching and believing assembly of God's children for fellowship, help and growth.
7. Live to expect and prepare for the coming of the Lord to take His Saints home which will take place soon.
Stay blessed and rapturable.
Note
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print