Prayer Arrows
by PamFord Davis

Prayer arrows

Is your quiver full?

My prayer arrows are essential for coping in times of trouble.

Prayer arrows are by far the best way to manage stress.

Today was one of those days; actually, it was day number 2.

Those of you reading this by email know what I allude to. After an update from my mail server, I was unable to send my daily devotions. Not at the top of any tech savvy list, I had tried almost everything, including on line chat troubleshooting.

Along the way, I shot prayer arrows; I asked the Lord for discernment and wisdom while confessing I did not know what to do. Is there an adage about solving big problems one bite at a time? In essence, that is what solved mine.

I copied the names from my main group email, and then deleted the group from my address book. Next, I created two smaller groups; to my delight (and relief) that worked!

I retrieved a thank you prayer arrow and sent it flying.

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever (1 Chronicles 16:34 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print