Three Powerful Weapons Battling Islam's Cultural Jihad
by Dannie Hawley

Horrific images of the violent jihad carnage frequently explode on viewing screens around the worldnow, even coming from Europe and America. But, not all jihad focuses on barbarous acts of cruelty. The Islamic jihadists have developed another strategy specifically for the western world. Initially, fear overwhelmed me as I realized how far into their grip America has fallen. Hope revived when I remembered we have three powerful weapons battling Islam's Cultural Jihad.

Before unveiling the arsenal, let's define the plan and briefly discuss the strategy.


Definitions

The word jihad means struggle against an enemy. The Muslims see the world in terms of two houses: the House of Islam and the house of War. All non-Muslims are in the second house. Jihad is the struggle against the House of Waralso called the House of Evil.

Until September 11, those of us living in the west set the threat aside. Nothing so barbaric as jihad would ever come to our shores. In reality, the jihad in America began with what seemed an innocuous visit between one member of the Muslim Brotherhood and then-President Dwight Eisenhower in 1953. When the brief encounter ended, the clock began ticking. The goal: To turn America and Canada into sharia-compliant countries.

While the radical jihadists prefer the violent methods because the take-over is more quickly accomplished, the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood demonstrate an incredible patience as they work through the phases of the cultural, stealth, or civilization jihad. These terms are used interchangeably.

Keep in mind; all jihad has the same purposeworld domination by Islam.

Cultural jihad is the process of infiltrating a non-Muslim country with the express intent of turning the culture to one organized and administrated as a sharia-compliant country. Wearing down local, State and national authorities in every sector of society takes time and must be done calculatedly.

The Islamic culture is governed by sharia, which is much more than a set of judicial laws. Dictionary.com defines sharia as "the body of canonical law based on the Koran that lays down certain duties and penalties for Muslims." Sharia affects every sector in the life and government of a civilization.

Let's move to the plan for cultural jihad.


The Plan

Until 2004, our government didn't know a specific plan of cultural jihad had been going on in America for more than fifteen years. Imagine the surprise when the routine traffic stop resulted in the FBI recovering a cache of files belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood (MB).

Among the boxes, the authorities found a document, written by a member of the Board of Directors of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America and a senior leader of Hamas, entitled, An Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America. Within the Memorandum, the investigators discovered the following section: Understanding the role of the Muslim Brother in North America.

The document outlines their mission and the role of the brothers in the United States as follows:

"The process of settlement is a 'Civilization-Jihadist Process' with all [that] the word means. The Ikhwan [members of MB] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

In other words, the MB expects the Muslims inside America to wage a civilization jihad in order to turn the culture into a sharia-compliant country. They'll do this by infiltrating and influencing the government, the courts, the business community, the media, the schools, and the churches.

Can't happen in the west? The folks in the U.K. said the same thinguntil it did. On September 14, 2008, the government of the United Kingdom instituted a dual court system for the neighborhoods populated by Muslims. The authorities had been worn down until all real resistance to the Muslim system of persuasion collapsed.

The sharia-compliant judges decide all civil cases, even those brought against the churches and Christians already living in those neighborhoods.

Not in America! Oh, but it already is. At least fifty court cases have been decided by a sharia-compliant judge, using the Koran as his standard of law. The man had a right to beat his wife senseless because she disagreed with him. The Koran forbids her rebellion.

American public school systems have already become involved in the infiltration. While all things related to Christianity have been eliminated from our public schools, I'm aware of two high schools that are enforcing the teachers' use of the Koran and Muslim Statement of faith in their classes. Likely there are others across the States.

In Maryland, one father was threatened with arrest if he set foot on the campus of his daughter's high school. The military veteran wanted his daughter to be exempt from the requirement of the World History teacher. Against her own Christian beliefs, she is expected to memorize and recite the Muslim Statement of Faith and learn the five pillars of Islam.

In the eyes of Islam, to recite the Statement of Faith in the presence of two witnesses makes the person a Muslim, regardless of why they recited it. When she refused, she received failing grades for every assignment, thereby affecting her grade for the class. The case is still being fought.

In Virginia, a Christian father objected to the calligraphy assignment that forced his daughter to write out the Muslim statement of Faith, using the Arabic script. The suggestion is that some other verse may be used to practice calligraphy with Arabic script that has nothing at all to do with Islam. Surely, the verse from an Arabic Bible would satisfy the requirement. The latest I could find gave the teacher the right to decide what happens in his classroom, period. Do it or fail the assignment.

Incarcerated Muslims complained that the food served in American prisons didn't comply with the Muslim dietary laws. The government responded. Now, all food complies; all meat has been offered to Allah with a blessing by the Imam. Non-Muslim prisoners have only one choiceeat the Muslim food or go hungry.

There are many such examples of cultural changes slowly infiltrating our country, but who cares about this stuff, right?

Remember the story of the frog put in a pot of cold water? As the temperature of the water gradually increases, he doesn't perceive the danger he's in. The frog boils to death without ever attempting to leave the deadly pot.

This is the amphibious illustration of cultural jihad. The waters have been heating so slowly, many of our leaders haven't seen the danger, preferring to remain politically correct at any cost. Just don't make waves.

Last week I listened to a member of the Muslim Brotherhood being interviewed about the situation in Belgium. Forty percent of the students in the public school system in Brussels are Muslim children. Twenty-five percent of the population in all big cities in Belgium are Muslims. There are no-go enclaves where sharia law is practiced all over Belgium.

He pointed out the fact that Europeans have only 1.4 children, as compared with the eight children born to each Muslim family. At that rate, by 2030, the country will have more Muslims than non-Muslims just by population. He boldly declared that when that happens, they'll declare sharia law and that's it. It'll be an Islamic, sharia-compliant country. Little wonder Belgium is resisting the addition of any asylum-seekers from Syria.

According to last month's statistics, America's birth rate is 1.25. Belgium's problem can easily become ours. The MB continues slowly increasing the pressure in every sector of society while their population increases eight times faster than ours.

The five phases outlined in the MB's document entitled, "Phases of the World Underground Movement Plan," reveal the strategy used in a cultural jihad. These are the phases written in the MB's document:

Discreetly and secretly establish leadership. (It's no surprise that the first organization established in America was the Muslim Student Association (MSA) in 1963. MSA has 50,000 chapters around the USA and Canada.)

Gradual appearance on the public scene. exercise and utilize various public activities.

Escalation phase, prior to conflict and confrontation with the rulers, through utilizing mass media.

Open public confrontation with the Government through exercising the political pressure approach.

Seize power to establish Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.

The retrieval of information gleaned from news broadcasts over the past years paint a gruesome picture for America. Can you recognize the poor frog enjoying the warming water, oblivious to the death knell ahead? That's us, but it doesn't need to be. It's not necessary to let political correctness grow that tolerance vine to strangle the life out of the liberties our forefathers fought so hard to establish, and our military gave so much to guard for us.

Christians, it's time to arise! Jump out of that water and take up your weapons! We have three powerful weapons battling Islam's cultural jihad. Let's put them to use and declare we're not going to just let it happen.


CHRISTIAN ARSENAL

As with all weapons of war, soldiers need to know their weapons inside and out. However, knowing isn't enough. If the soldier doesn't take up arms and move out to use the tools, he's still going to lose the battle, right?

The Bible says that "the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (II. Cor. 10:4 NIV) Our weapons don't fire gunpowder-filled shells, but we still need to know the weapons well, and exactly how God wants them to be used.

Our battle with Islam is a spiritual war. God's made provision for us to win. We need only to use the weapons he's given us.


One: Anointed, courageous pastors

Not all Bible-believing pastors can be included in this category. I've heard some really meaty sermons from eloquent speakers, but it's clear that they are playing it safe. Political correctness censors their messages. Those anointed for the End Times preaching aren't found in every pulpit.

Please, don't rush out and change churches. That's not what I'm suggesting at all. If your pastor is one who preaches his heart from the bible, stay put. You need his teaching, too.

There seems to be a small group of courageous pastors God has anointed to bring us hard truth related to the enemy's activities in our world today. God is using them on a global scale via the internet to be sure we're not caught unaware.

It's written in the Bible that God's people perish for lack of knowledge. With instant access through Google, we need only to turn our online time to bringing ourselves up-to-date on what's happening. I use Google to confirm any tidbits I read/hear that are new or unexpected. I'm constantly being astonished at what's been happening right under our noses, which has sharpened my prayers for our nation and the world.

What I'm suggesting is that you remain faithful to your local church, but check in with the online broadcasts of a couple of those searching the news alongside the Bible to fill in the current status of our nation and our world. Here are two I recommend:

Pastor Jack Hibbs, California
Though Pastor Jack is a dynamic and authoritative preacher himself, he often invites experts to share the current status on events happening in Israel, as well as what Christians need to know about Islam.

On January 20, 2016, guest speaker Jay Smith, shared the message, "Jesus, the hope for the Islamic world."

While on the church's website, stay in the archives and listen to Amir Tsarfati, a Jewish Believer in Jesus. Amir always has great and timely information when he pops over from his home in Israel.

You can subscribe to Pastor Jack's podcast, so you'll get each message right to your IPhone, like me, or your iPad. You'll find the church's podcast in iTunes, Calvary Chapel Chino Hills.

J.D. Farag, the Aloha Pastor
Bet you already figured out J.D. lives in Hawaii. If you pictured a laid-back speaker with a meditatively slow speaking style, you got J.D. right. Unless, of course, what he's sharing about the world events has riled him, Then, his volume and speed pick up.

J.D. broadcasts weekly Mid-East Prophecy Updates online, via his website or YouTube channel. Using the Bible as his standard for measuring the times in which we are living, J.D. reviews the week's news events in light of specific Scriptures.


Two: Bold, committed Christians

Honestly, I had knees knocking when I faced the barrel of an AK-47 years ago, but in spite of my own weakness, God's grace emboldened me. I trust that He'll do it every time.

When I learned Pastor Jack had to hire bodyguards due to the many death threats his stand for truth has brought, I thanked God for Pastor Jack's courage and breathed a sigh of relief God hadn't called me to do what he's doing.

When I learned of the trouble other bloggers have had in trying to enlighten their readers as to the truth about Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood, my heart rate increased, and I felt a bit of panic coming on. The fact is that, to a Muslim, anyone who speaks negatively about Islam has committed blasphemy, even if it's the truth. The penalty under sharia is death.

That's why you're not hearing President Obama admit that the terrorists are Islamic terrorists. To do so would fall under committing blasphemy.

The Bible says that the truth will set us free. If the Christians would take a stand for the rights and privileges our Constitution affords us as American citizens, remembering that our forefathers used the Bible to develop the Constitution and bill of Rights, the truth we stand for would keep us free.

I decided to take a stand against the bullying of the Muslim Brotherhood and post this information. This is our country, and in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob we will trust.

With God's amazing grace, I will be a bold, committed Christian. I'll continue to study His Word and investigate what I'm learning from his courageous pastors. I will not look the other way in the interest of political correctness and let our rights be taken from us.


Three: Fervent, effectual prayer--God Answers

All of us are called to pray for our leaders and for our country. In fact, the Bible also tells us to pray for our enemies. You can do that praying in the hidden places of your own homes, or in the prayer room at your local church. Just pray and keep praying. It's our most powerful weapon against the cultural jihad.

Praying for Jesus to reach the hearts of those taught to hate and kill us in lands far from our shores is well worth our efforts. Last year alone, sixty million Muslims came to faith in Christmany because of specific dreams God gave them.

Through the fervent efforts of Christian prayer warriors, God is turning the hearts of radical jihadists towards Jesus. The testimonies of other Muslims who've discovered the love of Jesus is bringing new life to the many lost warriors of Islam. Go online and you'll find many testimonies to build your faith.

Kamal Saleem is one of the radicals ordered to wage cultural jihad against America. Among the Christian organizations endorsing him is Focus on the Family. Here's a brief look at his story:

Four-year-old Kamal listened to the words of the Koran when his mother read to him. At their dining table in Lebanon, he learned that he would one day bring honor to his family by being a martyr for Allah. At seven, his training with automatic weapons began in a PLO training camp. In his early-twenties, the Muslim Brotherhood sent him to America as part of the warriors for the cultural jihad already in process.

Kamal wanted to live in the Bible Belt because he wanted to war against the strongest believers. His mission: to bring them all to convert to Islam. God had other plans for the young radical's life.

Through the witness of Christian medical workers caring for him after a serious car accident, Kamal discovered the lies his Islamic leaders had told him about American Christians. They didn't show him that they hated him and wanted him dead at all.

It's an amazing story that you can hear Kamal tell in just eight minutes.

Kamal Saleem's story has been published by Simon and Schuster under the title, The Blood of Lambs.

I recommend a YouTube video of Kamal sharing shocking revelations of what's really happening in America today. A real eye-opener that answers a lot of questions. The title of his message recorded during a church service is,

Kamal Saleem Warns of the Islamization of America Part One and Part Two


Conclusion

The Muslim Brotherhood has launched an aggressive attack against America. Our leaders appear disinterested in altering the course of the river of change that soon will overflow the boundaries of the Constitution. They're prepared to let us drown in the Islamic sea of sharia to preserve political correctness and not offend our attackers.

We need not lie down and let the worst case scenario just happen. Lets' be a part of the fight. We can begin using the three powerful weapons battling Islam's cultural jihad right now.

Dannie Hawley has served in the foreign mission field since May 1984. Her experiences around the world have challenged her to boldly live as a Christian under the spreading reach of Islam. Dannie's blog: www.goldennuggetsandsilvermusings.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print