CENTURIES MISSING BEFORE THE ANTICHRIST CAN APPEAR?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

It might be centuries before the Antichrist appears and the Apocalypse can begin. Many centuries until Rapture?

Take a look at the Antichrist Chronology:
A "One World Government" must first be established, one world military to keep all in subjection, one world banking, one world satanized religion and (possibly) one world language. A fully rebuilt Tower of Babel?

How close or far are we now before this happens? You think the politicians, great and small, now in power and stealing from the people, will want to give up their independence and surrender their power very willingly?

Europe still does not have a single leader, but has been already united by mutual economic dependence. USA, Canada and Mexico are pushed to build a similar interdependence, followed by a single parliament; but they have probably many decades to go before it works.

How about Central and South America? They haven't even started yet, neither do they want to. Possibly, a very great disaster might start them going.

How will they integrate Japan, China and Russia? The Muslims are still strongly religious, though shaken already. They will not welcome a Rule by Satan until their religion is slowly ground to dust. How about the rest of Africa?

In Europe it took two bloodiest World Wars and 80 years to get where it is today. How much longer will it take to establish a One World Global Government, creating and then integrating the various giant territorial blocks? It might take centuries.

Perhaps a global nuclear war, or world financial meltdown with hunger and extreme depression, might speed things up? But so far whoever is behind all this does not appear to be that much in a hurry.

After this One World Government (Daniel's Fourth Beast) is finally fully in place, they will institute 10 geographical regions (Daniel's Ten Toes Kingdom), each Geographical Region with a separate appointed Ruler (King). No more 'secretly controlled democracy'? Ha! This is said to be a return to FEUDALISM ("god-like" Lords and Ladies totally oppressing all surviving serfs and slaves)

Once in place, the Fourth Beast shall become a Fourth Kingdom on Earth, which shall be DIFFERENT from All Other Kingdoms, and SHALL DEVOUR THE WHOLE EARTH, TRAMPLE IT AND BREAK IT IN PIECES.

Something very new, something non- human is being foretold for that era:

Daniel 2:42-43 (King James)
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Now what do you make of that? Something will mingle itself genetically with the seed of man.

Consider what God is saying, "THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MAN"! Something NON-HUMAN--- will mingle itself with HUMAN seed. The non-human part will be as different from man as iron is from clay.

The final kingdom, described by Daniel, of the 10 kings, will be composed of hybrids, foreign DNA, SOMETHING NOT OF THE SEED OF MAN MINGLING WITH THE GENETIC MAKEUP (SEED) OF MAN. Why would God say that? Unless God really means that the seed of non-man (not human) will mingle with the seed of man (human). If you believe the Bible, you cannot get past that.

THIS MINGLING WILL REQUIRE MORE THAN THE 7 YEARS OF THE APOCALYPSE. This "Ten Political Regions kingdom" has to be a reality BEFORE the final holocaust can arrive. How long can it take to grow a worldwide hybrid population?

For more information see "UPDATED: RAPTURE ON "STOP". MUCH PROPHECY IS STILL MISSING BEFORE RAPTURE CAN COME?" my article in www.christianarticles.net

After Daniels Ten Toes Kingdom is already in place, ruling over a mingled humanity (Demon hybrids and humans), another additional Ruler (Horn, King, who will be the ANTICHRIST) will ARISE REPLACING THREE EXISTING KINGS.

IT IS ONLY AT THIS POINT THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE APOCALYPSE WILL NOW APPLY DURING THE RULE OF THIS LAST UPSTART KING, THE ANTICHRIST.

How long do you suppose it might take until all the above is firmly in place and the Apocalypse is about to begin?

The Jewish calendar has something like 240 years missing from the year 6000. Inca and Mayan calendars have just ended at 6000 years and they have never been designed to continue. The ancient Chinese calendar is not far behind. Some say six thousand years under Satan and then one thousand years under Christ Jesus, making it a biblical seven. All of intelligent creation must be surely observing what it means to trust and rely on the ultimate betrayer.

By contrast, regardless whatever comes, as Christians we have an unimaginably wonderful future before us. Looking beyond the destruction of evil in this world the future of humanity will be truly indescribably beautiful.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior and his Word, The Bible, a light unto our path and life eternal for those who want it.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; increase my love for you, and my obedience, Dear God who art One; help me to read your Bible every day of my life".

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info or www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print