ONLY FAITH WHICH WORKETH BY LOVE?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

If you believe that Christ Jesus is not enough, that He perhaps cannot or might not save you, that you need someone or something else in addition to Jesus, does that constitute insufficient Faith in Christ? Does a belief that you need FAITH in Christ PLUS SOMETHING ELSE faith in Christ plus the Law of Moses or Christ plus Mary, or Christ plus anybody else for salvation does that void salvation?

Gal. 5: 2-6
1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, CHRIST SHALL PROFIT YOU NOTHING.
3For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4CHRIST IS BECOME OF NO EFFECT UNTO YOU, WHOSOEVER OF YOU ARE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW; YE ARE FALLEN FROM GRACE.
5For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
6For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; BUT FAITH WHICH WORKETH BY LOVE.

What availeth? ONLY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS Faith (believing) in Who He is, Why He came, What He says . A Faith WHICH WORKETH BY LOVE, a real love for God and then for your fellow man, that alone availeth.

You'll find only good people in Heaven, no?
We are saved by faith alone. But the faith that saves is never alone. It always has works. They say, it always bears FRUIT, fruit of the Holy Spirit:

Gal. 5: 22-23
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23Meekness, temperance: against such there is NO LAW.

Can you see the Fruit of the Holy Spirit in your life? How does that happen? In all seriousness, the LAW OF CHRIST needs to empower our daily lives:

Gal. 6:2
BEAR YE ONE ANOTHER'S BURDENS, AND SO FULFIL THE LAW OF CHRIST.

By extreme contrast is the absence of the 'Faith that Saves', the absence of the Holy Spirit:

Ga. 5: 19-21
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

A doomed world is continuously, progressively and intentionally drowning in a sewer of growing evil, not knowing or intentionally ignoring that God is never mocked:

Gal. 6- 7
7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEAD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info and remnantonly.info. It's made for you.
Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print