Seed Planting
by PamFord Davis

I have no interest in gardening.

That's okay; my husband Norm has enough enthusiasm for both of us. He has had bumper crops and crop failures. The first category gave him bragging rights. Out of courtesy, I'll remain silent about the years with little to show for his investments of money and hard work.

Today, he taught me a life lesson on seed planting. He said that he, and many others, drop 3 seeds in each hole when planting. He went on to explain that the 3 seeds represent death, burial and resurrection. Such a WOW!

"And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour (John 12:23-26 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print