Jesus Christ-Answer To All Your Questions
by Ngozi Nwoke

What questions do you have that are bugging you? Where will you go first to get answers to those questions? Where you get your answers determines what you know, believe and do. People have received answers from the wrong sources and these have cost them a lot, sometimes their lives. This article emphasizes Christ as the answer to all of your questions.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." - John 14:6 (NKJV)

When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, "Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch." But Simon answered and said to Him, "Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net." And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking - Luke 5:4-6 (NKJV)

People have a lot of unanswered questions and unsolved challenges that are weighing them down. Some questions can't be disclosed by the individuals. Some people are even afraid of the answers they may get. To have questions or challenges is normal; the issue is where you get your answers or solutions.

Jesus is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE! If you are looking for a way to or out of a thing or situation, Jesus is the answer. And if you desire to know the truth about anything, Jesus is the answer. Also, if you desire a thing or situation to come alive, Jesus is the answer. There is nothing hard or difficult for Him. There is no impossible case with Him (Luke 18:27). Jesus is the answer for the world.

God, creator of the world, has a manual for the world and so has the answers to all of your questions and has positioned Christ as the channel to them (John 14:6). Anybody who bypasses Christ is bypassing his answer and ultimately his joy, peace and victory.

You may have gotten somewhere without consulting Jesus, however, if you had consulted Him you would have been farther than where you are presently. Nobody can tell you better than your maker. People's experience or suggestions can never be compared with God's answers. The Lord Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end (Revelations 1:8). He knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). Therefore, there is no question you will ask Him that He doesn't know the answer.

It's left for you to go to Him in prayers and consult Him concerning that issue. All He wants is for you to believe in Him, expect answers from Him, and to be ready to obey Him, for you to have victory and success in life.

Luke 5:1-11 gives an account of Peter's encounter with "the Way". Peter, an experienced fisherman, toiled all night with his brethren but caught nothing. But when he obeyed the words of Christ and launched his net into the deep, he caught the quantity of fish that was beyond his imagination. Jesus knows the way!

Paul recounted his encounter with "the truth" in Acts 26:1-29. He was zealous for God, thinking that he was pursuing the truth only to discover that he was chasing shadows. When he encountered Jesus, his eyes of understanding were opened, he knew the truth, followed the truth and today he is still celebrated. Generations after him sit at his feet through his letters to learn from him.

In Luke 7:11-17, a widow encountered "the Life" and received her dead son back to life. And in the name of Jesus, the cripple at the beautiful gate received life in his legs and started walking (Acts 3:1-10). Ultimately, encounter with Jesus reconciles you back to God and your spirit-man comes alive (Romans 6:3-11).

In conclusion, Jesus is the answer you are looking for, search no more. It's time for your sorrows and woes to end. Ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you as the answer to your questions. Humble yourself and go to Christ in faith and your story will keep speaking even after you have gone.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print