Pleasure Cruise
by PamFord Davis

'Wow; that shook me up!'

Life is not always smooth sailing.

Duh!

'Sit down; you're rocking the boat!'

Please excuse the puns. I hope I get the point across. Life is many things but problem free it's not.

I've never taken a pleasure cruise. Linking the words pleasure and cruise somehow doesn't seem appropriate; I'd be at risk of raging storms.

"Now when He got into a boat, His disciples followed Him. And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, 'Lord, save us! We are perishing!' But He said to them, 'Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?'Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. So the men marveled, saying, 'Who can this be, that even the winds and the sea obey Him (Matthew 8:23-27 NKJ)?"

Why do I fret? Though I may not always have smooth sailing; I have a personal relationship with the Master of the seas.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print