WOMAN CLOTHED WITH SUN, MOON AND 12 STARS?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Who is she? Can you decide? They say this is one of the main keys in understanding the Apocalypse.

Rev 12: 1-6
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Now what does all that mean? Here is what some think it means:

There appears a WOMAM, representing ISRAEL (12 tribes and a descent from Abraham, a Mother and Father, moon and sun); the woman is bringing forth the SAVIOR of the world, who will in the future rule the devil people with a rod of iron.

The woman is hunted by a dragon SATAN who will eventually institute a committee of seven reining rulers over an earth divided into ten separate geographical regions, the TEN KINGS Kingdom Daniel, over hybrids and humans.

The Dragon SATAN- will try his best to destroy the CHILD of the HOLY SPIRIT, given to Mary, but will not succeed. The savior and redeemer of our World is now sitting at the right hand of Father God, till his time comes to rule the Earth.

At the end during the 7 years of the Apocalypse, Father God again deals directly with Israel (last remaining week 7 years during still left from the 490 years, to treat with Israel) the WOMAN (Israel) will be maintained by God Almighty for three and a half years, till Christ comes to establish a Kingdom which will never end.

Now how can we know that the woman is a symbol for Israel?

Back in Genesis, Joseph, son of Jacob, had a dream.

Josephs father, Jacob (named Israel), understood the dream very well. He criticized Joseph your father and mother and your 11 brothers? We will prostrate ourselves before you?!

Gen. 37: 9-10

And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

Later Israel bowed to Joseph in Egypt. Read the fascinating story in the Bible. The Bible itself explains its symbolism.

Now there are also proposed alternate interpretations for the woman.

One is the Virgin Mary. But Mary will not be sheltered by God for three and a half years during the Apocalypse by Almighty God. Mary does not constitute 12 tribes. Israel does. God treats there with Israel, not a long gone already, raptured church.

In another interpretation the woman is proposed to represent the Church in above passage.

There are those who believe that the CHURCH is no longer upon Earth after the third chapter of Revelations. The whole Bible deals with the Church until the end of the third chapter of Revelation. After this chapter there is NO church to be found. Later we encounter the BRIDE, in due time. There will be 12 000 Jews sealed from each named tribe of Israel, a total of 144 000 of Isaiah type prophets, released unto mankind. That does not sound like anything outside real Israel.

Christ returns to RULE after an exact countdown of seven years. That is neither sudden nor unexpected, like a thief in the night. The unexpected coming of our Savior is only for RAPTURE, to remove His church out of this nightmare of nightmares. The forgiven do not go into judgment. Look at Rev. 3: 10.

To see the evidence for this please look up ARE THERE GREAT DIFFERENCES IN EVENTS PROPHESIED FOR CHRISTS APPROACHING RETURN? By :- Eugene Lopatynsky in www.christianarticles.net

Dear reader, if you hold different opinions and interpretations, please accept that that will be quite all right; its OK. These final prophecies are far outside our own time frame and our salvation does not depend upon understanding this prophecy at all.

By extreme contrast, the short APPENDIX, following at the end of this article, is INFINITELY more important:

APPENDIX

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of Gods love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEAD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness youll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in How to read the Bible and clean up your life in mygodsremnant.info and remnantonly.info. Its made for you.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print