Most Certainly!
by PamFord Davis

Most certainly!

"I have certainly seen the oppression of My people in Egypt and have heard their groans, and I have come down to rescue them; come now, and I will send you to Egypt (Acts 7:34 NAS)."

Most certainly, God cared.

He sent Moses to lead the oppressed Hebrew slaves out of Egyptian bondage.

The great I Am saw each Hebrew slave and He saw me when I was a slave to sin.

He sent His SON Jesus to rescue me.

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:13-14 NAS)."

The accuser delights in oppressing believers. God hears each groan. Delivered, we heave a sigh of relief.

His whole creation groans.

"For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body (Romans 8:22-23 NAS)."

Hold on; He's coming again!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print