HOW MUCH DOES INTERNET ENDANGER YOUR KIDS?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

With internet, laptop or android cell phones, your kids have access to the whole world. Unfortunately, the whole world has also access to your kids. We live now inside 2 Tim. 3: 1-5, in dangerous times. Look it up.

Kids have been lured out into parks and streets at night, without the glorified parents even suspecting anything. Child abductors, rapists, pedophiles, drug dealers and you name it, will be out there, happily setting a trap for your nave offspring. You don't believe it? Once gone, you might never see your kids (alive) ever again.

Keep internet, computer and cell phones out of their hands.

They don't need them. They need a love for God and the discipline and responsibility of honest work.

In strict traditional Christian homes only selected DVD and Musical libraries are provided, without any access to cable programming or Luciferian input through radio or cell phone computers. The resulting peace and freedom from stress and neurosis are remarkable. Some say that the incidence of cancer declines as well, because some of these modern traps (electronics) give off radiation.

The glorified experts tell you that this radiation is harmless. Would they be allowed to tell you the truth and endanger a trillion dollar industry owned by your "betters"? Why do you suppose that cancer has grown from nearly nothing to 1 in 2 victims for man and 1 in 3 for women?
Take a look at "Cancer Promotion" in www.remnantonly.info , under "Danger", follow the drop down menu.

We live in a world of increasing divorces, destroyed families and virtually abandoned children. Most of us are turning increasingly to internet for communication. LAMENTABLY so do the satanic predators, professional whores, robbers, peperas, drug dealers and child traffickers of this world.

If you are an abandoned, lonesome brother with financial means - never, never select a companion from ELECTRONIC DATING CLUBS. It used to be that 1 in 10 respondents was a criminal. Now, they say, it is half of all respondents will be professional whores, thieves, dangerous criminals and even murderers, working alone or with secret male help. I can't say this applies to all countries, but it applies probably to many. Date only someone who is known to you and to others. Ask members of friendly families and friends for introductions. Women know each other and usually know a whole spectrum of potentially interested prospects. Women are also looking for partners and not on the internet.

PEPERAS are satanic females who will try to enter your domicile under sexual pretenses, certainly "welcoming" anonymity, darkness and secrecy. They specialize in slipping you a sedative or hypnotic and rob all they can carry while you are unconscious. Look up the details in
"NEWEST TECHNIQUES CAUSE A GLOBAL SEX-CRIME EPIDEMIC" in www.christianarticles.net. Click on my name.

This is not just idle writing. If you persist in letting in un-identified women into your home, under secrecy (nobody else knows who is with you and when), then sooner or later you're almost guaranteed to become a victim. Same do not survive it. This method is usually very effective and most profitable for criminals and is becoming a global craze.

NEVER DRINK OR EAT ANYTHING IN THEIR PRESENCE, TAKE PICTURES, DEMAND ID, INFORM SOMEBODY ABOUT WHO IS WITH YOU. Read the above referenced article for details.

There is a way for anyone to NEVER BE ALONE in this world, a world which seemingly turns emotionally colder all the time. This applies double to lonesome kids, lost in a moral holocaust. Not only our happiness here, but, more importantly, our eternity is at stake.
With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path!
The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.
Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior.
Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE
RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."
If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.
After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info and www.remnantonly.info. It's made for you.
The second resource, www.remnantonly.info contains much information not easily found anywhere. Curious? People concerned about counteracting POLLUTION and CANCER, please visit this site and click on "Danger", follow the drop down menu.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print