EVERY CULT WILL DENY SOME VITAL PART OF THE IDENTITY AND MESSAGE OF CHRIST JESUS. WILL THAT DENY SALVATION?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Can the above void SALVATION?

Works cannot save us our works are only dirty rags, says God. No works, no rituals, no observances and no religious membership can save us. Man can never save himself. Man needs a SAVIOR.

God provided a Savior and provided an extremely easy entrance into eternal happiness. God made salvation free, an immense, unmerited favor, a colossal gift of pure grace for just BELIEVING on the Biblical Christ Jesus, WHO HE IS, WHY HE CAME AND WHAT HE SAYS.

Believing on Christ Jesus OF THE BIBLE (never more and never less) equals grace. Unbelief is absence of Saving Faith and leaves a man to pay himself for his own sins. God will not pay for him. Then what happens? God says that if you have to pay for your sins yourself, the smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever.

You think God is kidding?

John 3:16-18

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

We are saved by FAITH alone, but the faith that saves is never alone. It always has works. Works are the evidence of God's presence in your life. Still, these works will not save you. But your FAITH will.


To start: Who do YOU say is Jesus?

Look at John 8: 24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe NOT that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins". The Textus Receptus has no "he". Take a look at Reina Valera. THIS IS THE "I AM" OF JEHOVAH.

Paraphrased, Christ Jesus says, 'if you do not believe that "I AM", that I am Jehovah, you'll die in your sins'. Examine the Scriptures; there is no getting away from what you read.

How many sects and religions deny the DEITY OF CHRIST?

What do YOU believe? Who is Jesus, why did He come and what does He say?

Who is Christ Jesus?

(1) CREATOR GOD

John 1:1-3
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made
John 1:14
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Who/What is the Word? Verse 3 and 14 says it is a HE. He became a human being, the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, seen by the apostles. See also Rev.10:13 and Acts 13:33 "begotten" also refers to resurrection. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD.

Please use a King James Bible. All "modern language bibles" are progressively mutilated by their bank owned publishers. Examine "Bible Mutilation", my article, in www.christianarticles.net or in www.remnantonly.info.

Rephrased you get:

"IN THE BEGINNING WAS CHRIST JESUS, AND JESUS WAS WITH JEHOVAH AND JESUS WAS JEHOVAH. ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY JESUS."

Isaiah 9:6
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, THE MIGHTY GOD, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(PROPHECY CENTURIES BEFORE THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH: THAT HE WILL BE A MAN, BUT HIS NAME SHALL BE GOD.)

Colloss. 1:15-17
15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

(2) IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY

Colloss. 2 :8-10
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9. For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FOR CREDENTIALS? WAS THIS EVER CLAIMED FOR BUDDHA OR MOHAMMED OR ANYONE? ARE ALL "RELIGIONS" EQUAL?

(3) THE "I AM" OF JEHOVAH: "If you don't believe that I AM you shall die in your sins"
John 8: 58

58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

(THIS IS THE I AM OF JEHOVAH - YAHWE, GOD)
John 8:24

24. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins.

(The King James adds "he"- as "I am he". Explore the Greek Tx. Receptus, does not have an "he". The mathematical base there is fully intact.) To which cult does this very verse speak today? Which cults deny the uniqueness of the deity of Christ?

(4) ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND EARTH
Matthew 28:18

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

DID BUDDHA, ZOROASTER, MOHAMMED OR ANYONE EVER SAY THAT OF HIMSELF? HOW COULD "RELIGIONS" BE EQUAL?

(5) THOU ART MY SON

Hebrew 1:3-8
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
6. And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

ADAM WAS CREATED, CHRIST JESUS WAS BEGOTTEN. A designer might design and create an automobile, an artifact, an object of design. If He BEGETS a son He duplicates HIMSELF.

(6) THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD, GIVEN BY GOD:

Every cult, seemingly, has corrupted the unique "identity" of our Savior before its members. You can figure out why, yourself. In addition, every CULT will add to the Bible or subtract from the Bible. This carries a double curse of God on all who do this:

Gal 1: 8-9
8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

God said it twice. In the First Century AD Christians received the entire Bible. Every addition and every deletion of the Bible text is doubly accursed. The Bible is closed until Jesus comes back.

THIS MAKES THE BIBLE THE ONLY SPIRITUAL GUIDE FROM GOD IN THE WORLD.

Think it through. Every verse is protected by a signature of God look up "Gods Signature" in christianarticles.com or www.remnantonly.info. To present anything which is not in the BIBLE as the Word of God carries a double curse upon the preacher and upon that which he is preaching. This applies equally to corruptions inserted into all "modern bibles" (small b) by bank owned publishing houses. Use King James Bible Version or translate directly from Hebrew and Greek Tx. Receptus.

If you don't believe it, read the passage in Galatians again.

Curiously, whose Birthday will you celebrate the next Christmas and who should receive the Christmas gifts?

(7) APPENDIX

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile to find our Lord and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.remnantonly.info (under "articles". Look into drop down menu). This web contains much information not easily found anywhere else. Curious? People concerned about counteracting POLLUTION and CANCER, please visit this site and click on "Danger", follow the drop down menu.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print