Muslims, Jews, and The Messiah
by Dinora Garza

Isn't incredible that so many people ignore the truth in an era in which we can discover it by typing on a computer, or reading books on the subject? I want to recommend you two eye-openers, one on Islam, and one on Judaism and its conflict with Christianity.

The first book is "The Image of The Other as Enemy" by M. Iqbal Ahnaf. This book really opened my eyes about Islam; I finally understood why radical Muslims have murdered so many people. What would you do if you were told that those around you hate you, and will do everything in their power to destroy you? You'd probably sleep with a gun behind your pillow, lock your doors, install alarms, and yes, you would hate them back with all of your might...

So... Are you a lover of Muslims? Read this book. Are you a hater of Muslims? Read it. You don't know much, but are a seeker of truth? By all means read this book. Everyone should read it, especially AmericansI can't recommend it enough. It'll make you understand Islam, and what the present, and the future, holds for you.

The second book is "Betrayed" by Stan Telchin. This book opened my eyes to something I didn't know: most Jews despise the Messiah and hate Christians. I learned that they not only hate us, but have been afraid of us for centuries. Would you respect the Messiah if you had been told His people kill yours? You probably wouldn't want anything to do with Him... or His followers.

So, if you are a Christian, read this book. Do you love Jews? Read it; it'll help you understand and reach out to them.

G. K. Chesterton said: "In many people's cases it is not so much that people have considered the evidence, or they found that it was wanting, but that they have never considered the evidence."

Muslims hate Jews... Jews hate Christians but the Messiah loves both.

I am a Christian. My passion is to know the Lord, and help others to understand His character and will. Read one of my blogs at: onetruthonegod.wordpress.com


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print