RAPTURE ON "STOP": MUCH PROPHECY IS STILL MISSING BEFORE RAPTURE CAN COME?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

When Jesus returns for His Bride (true church, rapture) IT SHALL BE AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.
Do we have ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DAYS OF NOAH present now?
Many characteristics of increasing sin are now already clearly in place. But the main, giant occurrence necessary to compare our time with that of Noah is manifestly missing.

WHAT IS MISSING IS THE "PARADIGM SHIFT", MAN BECOMING "GOD", THE "GENETIC QUANTUM LEAP" so hotly expected by all Masonry, Illuminati, Rosicrucian circles and "New Age", using their current terminology. It has indeed happened before the flood, in the day of Noah. Today it is still manifestly missing. According to these brotherhoods this is a great secret. But the Bible explains this "secret" freely to all interested.

ALSO MISSING IS DANIELS PREDICTION OF THE LAST EMPIRE OF "TEN TOES OF IRON, MINGLING WITH CLAY". It isn't here yet. They say there was a MINGLING in Noah's day, until only a handful of non-mingled people were left. If life before rapture is to be as in the days of Noah, then the MINGLING OF MAN WITH DEMONS would also be missing.

MAN BECOMING GOD ("GIANTS SEEDS OF SATAN" OR "HALF DEMONS") IS STILL MISSING? IF SO, WHO ARE THESE GIANTS, WHAT IS THEIR HISTORY AND WHY CAN'T WE SEE THEM NOW? (Except, just maybe, occasionally reported as occupants of enormous stature of 'flying saucers'?)

God said that Noah was "just in his generations". What does that mean? Why not say "just" (righteous) and leave it at that. Why say "just in his GENERATIONS"?

Why does every human civilization have a history of GIANTS and detailed reports of a whole pantheon of HALF-GODS in all their original religions? Why do ALL OF THEM have ACCOUNTS OF "GODS" FORNICATING HUMAN WOMEN AND BEGETTING HYBRID CHILDREN, who were GIANTS and very extraordinary? Study the Greek religion, Roman religion, Babylonian, Egyptian, Hindu, Chinese, Inca and all others ALL OF THEM have nearly identical accounts. These accounts are about strange beings, which were or are still their gods.

Did Michel Angelo paint a pagan painting on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel, in Vatican? Supposedly it represents the creation of Adam. But the OLDER MAN (father figure) has his left arm about a young, NAKED GIRL, who has no shirt on. Did he paint Zeus and Hercules? It cannot be our Holy God. Look it up, examine the painting, on the internet.

PREDICTION OF MINGLED SEED

WHY DID SATAN TELL EVE "YOU SHALL BE AS GODS"? DID HE MEAN HALF-GODS, OR MORE PRECISELY, HALF-DEMONS?

Genesis 3: 14-15 :
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed .
15AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN, AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED; IT SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD, AND THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL.

A SEED is the MINGLED DNA, the offspring of two different parents.


CONSIDER, SATAN'S DEMONS ARE NOT SATAN'S OFFSPRING; THEY ARE SATAN'S ASSOCIATES, OR FOLLOWERS. THE HYBRIDS RESULTING FROM DEMONS FORNICATING HUMAN WOMEN ARE THE OFFSPRING (SEED) OF DEMONS.

In this sense, an offspring of Satan himself, personally, and a human woman, is evidently the coming antichrist, the "capstone" on top of the pyramid on the dollar bill. That indeed would be the SEED OF SATAN. If you believe the Bible, you cannot get past that. God says that there will be an offspring of Satan; seed means mingled genetics in a natural child, an offspring. What will the rest of Satan's associates, the demons, be doing at the same time?

Most "modern bibles" have already replaced "CORNERSTONE OF THE FOUNDATION" (CHRIST) with that the Masonic "CAPSTONE OF THE ARCH" (ANTICHRIST). Look up "Bible Mutilation", a must reading for every Christian, in christianarticles.net. Every reference regarding GIANTS has also disappeared, or is disappearing, in recent, modern "bibles". Why?

The offspring of GOD and one perfectly HUMAN woman (not any angel) is Christ, the very man of very man and very God of very God.

Who and what will be the personal offspring of Satan?

HISTORY OF MINGLED SEED

The FIRST INVASION of demons fornicating human women before the global flood resulted in the destruction of all "mingled mankind", 4400 years ago. These unions produced the GIANTS, Nihilim (Naphalim), Raphalim and their satanic descendents. This attack was so effective against mankind, that God's remnant was reduced to only 8 people with uncorrupted genealogy.

The corruption was not just spiritual; it was GENETIC (non-human mingling with human). Our Savior could not come out of a pestilential, satanic gene pool. There is no resurrection for these Nihilim (Naphalim), Raphalim, Check the Bible.

This event happened twice already in the history of mankind. But nobody ever teaches this history, eh? All of "mingled mankind" perished in a worldwide flood because of it, and that's not history? How do you suppose all these fossils, oil and coal happened to get under a half mile of mud, globally?
THE SECOND TIME Satan was more careful. But he same thing happened and Israel replaced the demonic GIANTS in Canaan. But not all of them. All pagan religions tell details of man having sex with demons, begetting hybrid offspring, who were worshiped as gods. That's the old Greek religion, Hindu religion, Chinese religion, Roman, Babylonian, Persian religion. The contagion was global. IT IS THE RELIGION OF THE GIANTS, still going big guns today.

This is the HISTORY and DESCRIPTION OF THE GIANT HYBRIDS, recorded, during entire millennia, as DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE ANCIENT RELIGIONS of every civilization on this earth. Their religion, they say, is alive and well today and underlies, in part or whole, every cult, every paganism, and the religion of every so called "secret society".

FUTURE: IMMINENT APPEARANCE OF MINGLED SEED?

The THIRD INVASION is still future, but probably very near. Satan is to receive the key to the bottomless pit the demons imprisoned there will ASCEND FROM BELOW and demons still free will be banished to the earth FROM ABOVE. Something like the waters during the global flood, but this time it's not waters, it's a flood of demons. That is the expected paradigm shift, the genetic "quantum leap" for mankind. Or, at least, WHAT THEY WILL DO TO HUMAN WOMEN will be the "quantum leap". Some fun coming, eh?

Then it will be as in the days of Noah. Will now all prophecy be satisfied before the rapture can come?

BUT HOW ABOUT DANIELS PREDICTION OF THE LAST KINGDOM OF THE TEN TOES?
Daniel 2:42-43
And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Consider what God is saying, "THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MAN"! Something non-human--- will mingle itself with human seed. The non-human part will be as different from man as iron is from clay.
The final kingdom, described by Daniel, of the 10 kings (toes-see Daniel) will be composed of hybrids, foreign DNA, SOMETHING NOT OF THE SEED OF MAN MINGLING WITH THE GENETIC MAKEUP (SEED) OF MAN.

Why would God say that? Unless God really means that the seed of non-man (not human) will mingle with the seed of man (human). If you believe the Bible, you cannot get past that.

Good man marrying bad women? Got any more jokes?

Will the demon hybrids represent the IRON in this union of the coming DANIEL'S TEN TOES KINGDOM, the global government divided into 10 territorial regions, or kingdoms? And neither will have much love for the other. Good luck, Bub.

The final outcome of all this you can find in the biblical description of the Apocalypse. Remember, the Apocalypse is literal, unless the Bible itself defines a symbol or an obvious comparison. There is a danger of inventing non-biblical things, by "spiritualizing" biblical descriptions "away". This would be not be much different than mutilating the Bible directly.

According to God's Word, ancient history is staring you in the face, from the rapidly approaching future. Man is hurtling toward it even as you read. GOD SAID THE DISASTER AND SUFFERING WILL BE GREATER THAN ANYTHING IN PAST HISTORY WAS, OR EVER SHALL BE.
Ponder that.

Good Luck.

____NOTES FOR BIBLE READERS__

SONS OF GOD refers to everyone originating from the direct hand of God, whether still good or gone bad. First man Adam and all Angels (good or bad), are included here. Their children are not called sons of god, but sons of man or hybrids (giants, offspring) of demons and human women.
Compare this to the term SOUL- it refers to spirit, whether good o bad.

"STARS" are references to angels, good or bad.

"WATCHERS" is a reference to demons searching "whom they may devour", in the best tradition of their hero, Satan. GOD HAD ESTABLISHED PROTECTION AGAINST THESE FOR WOMEN UNDER AUTHORITY OF THEIR HUSBAND OR FATHER. Their evidence was a covered head in the Temple. Check the Bible.

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE is described in the Bible as "to know her", "COMMIT FOLLY", sometimes "come unto", "go into her" or "discover or uncover nakedness". FOLLY has been eliminated in all modern language "bibles" the purveyors of these "bibles" do not want YOU to know that God charges ANGELS with SEX.

GIANTS , NIHILIM, RAPHALIM does not refer to occasional miss births. Rapha Malech is Hebrew for ANGEL. It refers to Fallen Angels, Sons of God turned against God, Demons producing hybrid offspring with human women. They have been judged, have neither resurrection nor salvation.

Look it up BUT USE KING JAMES BIBLE, or translate original Textus Receptus. All modern Bible versions have been altered already. Can you imagine why? The very word GIANTS has been, or is still being, deleted. FOLLY (immoral intercourse with human women) has been removed in "Modern bibles" (small b) and the sexual, adulterous aspect of it covered up. Verify with Strong's Concordance.

Why does GOD CHARGE FALLEN ANGELS WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN JOB 4: 18-19 (King James):
"BEHOLD, HE PUT NO TRUST IN HIS SERVANTS; AND HIS ANGELS HE CHARGED WITH FOLLY".

FOLLY IS IMMORAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HUMAN WOMEN:

Compare the exact wording in Gen. 34:7 (King James): " And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought FOLLY in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter: which thing ought not to be done."

Or in Deut. 22:21 (King James): "Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought FOLLY in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you."

Look up FOLLY in Strong's Concordance. There are HUNDREDS OF REFERENCES FOR FOLLY! The word FOLLY is NOT changed in any way in Strong's Concordance. Take a look: Jos 7:15; Jdj 19:23; 1 Sa 25:25; 2 Sa 13:12; Psa 85:8, etc." Folly" is changed in "modern language bibles". Why? Who will profit, in future, by this?

Translate only from Textus Receptus. To have an idea what is happening NOW with all the MODERN LANGUAGE BIBLES, examine "BIBLE MUTILATION" in christianarticles.net. This is an absolute MUST for EVERY Christian, who considers the Bible important. Please, please, look it up!

Genesis 6: 1-5
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the SONS OF GOD saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
4 There were GIANTS in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the SONS OF GOD CAME IN UNTO THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN, AND THEY BARE CHILDREN to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

RAPHA Malech in Hebrew is ANGEL. Raphalim, plural, is describing evil, fallen angels and/or their children. These have no resurrection. The "sons of God", who rebelled against God, are identified above. If you still doubt hat, read again Genesis 3:15. What do you suppose God is talking about? Hybridization clearly happened. There are a host of biblical references to support the above. No need to repeat everything here.

Only one man, the first, ADAM, is called the son of God, because he came directly from the hand of God. Adams offspring is always referred to as son of man. Why do you suppose Jesus had to become the son of man?

There is a multitude of Bible references on this subject, too numerous to treat here. Read about Israel's battles in the Promised Land. Whom were they fighting? Puny people like themselves? The Jews were like grasshoppers among them, the cities were walled unto heaven. Many Christian writings deal with the issue of demon hybrids effectively. Pastor Mike Hoggard has a series of well documented DVDs on the subject. Use your internet. Certainly don't wait for the established mass media to inform you.

Free press? I would want to laugh, if it weren't so horribly, fatally disastrous. Freedom of press? That "freedom" is simply "control by ownership" , a handful of man and organizations owning the mass media, and effectively controlling what the American people think. What do you suppose it means during political and presidential elections?

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print