Walk in Freedom
by Susan Ferguson

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1 KJV)

Are you hounded by your past sins, failures or heartaches? Do people throw up your past and make you feel condemned? Maybe it was something you did or said. Or maybe it was something you should have done but didn't do. People may count your sins and hold them against you, but God does not. He is for you and not against you. In Christ, there is freedom from guilt, shame, and condemnation. Jesus took your sins and mine to the cross and paid the full penalty.

So, what is condemnation? It is a feeling that you are never good enough, or your sin cannot be forgiven. It comes from Satan, who is in the business of pointing out your failures. Be reminded that no sin or failure is too great for God to forgive. Christ's blood is sufficient for the forgiveness of all sin. If you have confessed and forsaken your sin, God has removed it from you as far as the east is from the west. (Psalm 103:12) He wants you to live joyfully, to have His peace, and to be free from condemnation. Jesus paid a high price for the forgiveness of sin. Embrace His forgiveness and walk in the freedom He has given you.

Heavenly Father, thank You for our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, declared us not guilty, and set us free to live an abundant life in Him. In Jesus name. Amen.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print