IS YOUR PRAISE EMPTY?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

What is praise? Some people imagine that God wants them to mumble platitudes and invent compliments all day long and repeat them forever. Nothing can be further from the truth.

God is a joy, a delight, a happiness so immense that it is impossible to contain it for any of us. It spills over as praise, or gratitude, or endearment. In fact the happiness is so great that such response is unstoppable. That, if you please, is the only TRUE praise.

Of course, you first have to feel it, to have any praise.

Why can't you feel it? Have you invited Christ Jesus to be the ruler of your life? You have to invite Him for who He is, and He is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Jesus will settle for nothing less than to be the Ruler of our Lives. He is God. You don't want Him that way?

Why can't you feel it? Have you rebuked sin? Are you willing to do to do things Gods way? Do you search the Bible to do the Will of your God?

Remove these barriers and ask God to love Him with all your heart. Then wait. You will have the surprise of your life. God is the "tree" we are the "branches". No branch can survive separated from the tree.

If you love Him and find yourself in the presence of God you will automatically resonate with Him, vibrate with Him you will be unable to contain your happiness. You will cry for joy. No matter how hard-boiled you might be, there will be tears, tears of joy from your innermost being. Some call this a response, some call it PRAISE. Some might just call it pure happiness, or purest ecstasy. Some won't even believe this.

Any dry repetition of prayer formulas or mumbling preconceived compliments is bunk.

Only those who seek Him very hard will find Him. And understand praise.

If you're not there yet, just keep cleaning up your life with the Bible, until you find yourself in the very presence of the great I AM of John 8:24, the Alfa and Omega, the Lord God Almighty.
He created you; He washed the feet of his disciples. Today He washes sinners like us with His blood, all those who come to Him. Serious, no?

Can you imagine what will confront those who reject so great, SO GREAT a salvation?

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print