Jesus on Earth
by Monica Uwajeh

"... The kingdom of God is within you" (Lk. 17: 21 KJV). I looked up the phrase kingdom of God in this Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. It said that the phrase meant, "A territory ruled by God." When I read this definition, I thought about what Jesus was like on Earth. He acted lovingly toward everyone and helped the needy. He met physical needs, emotional needs and other kinds of needs. However, he always did so in order to point them to their need for a Savior. Are you sensitive to the needs of others? Do you do what you can to minister to those who are hurting? Do you stand for truth in a ways that give grace to the person hearing it? Do you do what you can to correct injustice? Whatever you do, do it with a sincere desire to change the situation, but also with the overall objective of sharing the Gospel and saving that person's soul. In other words, be Jesus on Earth. Ask God how you can minister to someone each and every day.

My name is Monica Uwajeh. I usually write short stories and poetry. However, I recently felt led to write this devotional. My email address is [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print