Be Aware
by PamFord Davis

I enjoy the ease of slip on sandals and flip-flops during the summertime. They are affordable, comfortable and come in a large variety of styles and colors. I have several pairs on the floor next to my bed and step into what is handy. Thus begins my drama.

Today, I attended a civic group luncheon with my husband.

After the meeting, we had several other errands to run. While in the car, I relaxed, kicked off my shoes and read a book.

After traveling for a while, I felt around with my toes in search of the shoes. When slipping them on, I realized I had left the house with mismatched footwear. I had a flip-flop on my left foot but a casual slip on for my right. Imagine my surprise and embarrassment!

Society allows women of my age the eccentric mix of red hats and purple dresses. I think they'd shun my mismatched shoes There is a difference; all shoes are not equal.

The Apostle Paul dealt with a serious difference in relationships.

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness (2 Corinthians 6:14 NKJ)?"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print